`27

His Annoying Games

 

It was slightly getting darker, as everyone stood around a campfire Jaehyo made, whilst Yookwon cook in front of his newly made lady friends. 

“Should we tell scary stories again?” Zico suggested, and Jihoon disagreed. “Let’s play games!” Jihoon insisted, but everyone groaned saying no. “How about we sing?” Ah Young asked, and everyone thought about it.

“Yookwon-ah, where’s your guitar?” Taeil asked. “It’s back in the room,” Yookwon answered. “We should sing while making smores then!” Eun Hyo exclaimed, and everyone nodded their heads.

As Taeil went to grab the guitar, everyone talked about how his or her day was. Jae Soo furrowed her eyebrows at Ren, and right then, Ren knew that Jae Soo was thinking.

“I like your outfit, Ren. It really suits you,” Jae Soo complimented. “Why thanks Jae Soo, Ren is borrowing my clothes,” Zico answered for Ren.

Ren’s jaw dropped, as everyone awed. 

“You both are so cute,” Mia said, as Ren blushed and turned her face away. “Thanks, but Ren and I are just friends,” Zico replied, and Ren glanced at Zico. “Yeah, friends,” Ren smiled, as Zico gave her a marshmallow.

“Jagiya, are you going to roast my marshmallow for me?” Minhyuk asked with an aegyo smile. “I still have to roast mine though,” Jae Soo replied, and then Minhyuk pouted. 

“Stop acting cute, hyung. It ain’t cute,” Jihoon told Minhyuk, and everyone laughed at Minhyuk. “Yah, you little brat,” Minhyuk yelled at him, as he threw two marshmallows at Jihoon.

“Hey, don’t waste my marshmallows,” Zico said, as he pointed at Minhyuk. “You can always go buy more,” Minhyuk said, as he stuff a marshmallow inside his mouth and ate it.

“Oh Ren, I was just going to ask you, did you close your bag up this morning?” Mia asked, as Ren turned her face to look at Mia. “Yeah, I remember that I did, why?” Ren asked. “Because when I went back inside the inn, it was open. I didn’t check what was inside, but probably thought that you forgot to close it,” Mia answered, and Ren started to feel uncomfortable.

“Is that so? Then I don’t think my lotion purposely opened,” Ren replied. “Your lotion? Ren, I used it this morning, remember? Also, I surely don’t remember putting it back inside your bag, because it was closed,” Eun Hyo reminded Ren, which got Ren feeling uneasy.

“I see,” Ren mumbled, as she felt blood rushed up inside of her. “Wait, are you saying that your clothes are covered with your lotion?” Jae Soo asked, and Ren nodded her head. “Yeah, someone must’ve done it,” Ren answered, thinking that it ought to be Ah Young.

“Okay, I’m back with the guitar,” Taeil said, as he handed it over to Yookwon, who is sitting down with relaxation. “What song should we sing?” Yookwon asked, as he started to tune out his guitar.

“Let’s perform our song, ‘100% Synchronization’ for the girls to hear,” Zico suggested, and the boys nodded their heads. “You write songs too?” Ren asked, and Zico nodded his head.

Yookwon started to play the guitar, as Zico started out with his part. The girls then started to bob their head with the guitar beat, as they listened to the boys sing.

Jae Soo looked at Minhyuk, it came to his part, and he stared back at her. Singing to her, Jae Soo felt like the message behind this song must be for someone. She felt that maybe Minhyuk was still into Joy.

When the song ended quickly, everyone clapped and wooed the boys. Jae Soo then got up from her seat, and informed everyone that she was heading to the bathroom inside the inn. 

Ah Young volunteered to join too, as she needed to pee also. Ren found it suspicious, but then decided to stay and talk with Mia and Eun Hyo about Ah Young first.

“Did you like the song?” Ah Young asked Jae Soo, as they both entered inside each their own stalls. “Yeah, it was soothing, but the lyrics are quite a heartbreak,” Jae Soo answered, and Ah Young chuckled.

“Don’t take it to the heart. The song is for no one in particular,” Ah Young said, and Jae Soo gurgled. “Ah Young, can you tell me a little about Minhyuk?” Jae Soo asked, and flushed after her pee.

Ah Young and Jae Soo both walked out of their stalls, and continued to wash their hands. “B-Bomb oppa is a loving and caring person. He would protect the ones he loves with all his might, and won’t betray anyone,” Ah Young answered.

“Can I asked you about his relationship with Joy?” Jae Soo asked curiously. Ah Young furrowed her eyebrows at Jae Soo, and smiled. “B-Bomb oppa loved Joy unnie dearly,” Ah Young started out, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

“It was just the same like today. B-Bomb oppa chased after Joy unnie, just like how he’s chasing after you. However, Joy unnie just tends to keep a friendship with B-Bomb oppa, because she was engaged to someone else,” Ah Young continued.

“I mean we all know how much it had hurt B-Bomb oppa a lot, because she was the one that B-Bomb oppa liked so much. She hid her engagement from him for a while, and I guess she kind of lead B-Bomb oppa on for a while. When it was revealed, B-Bomb oppa became a heartbroken guy, and stopped chasing after women for a while,” Ah Young finished off.

“What about the girlfriends he dated?” Jae Soo asked. “Tch, they were just there to entertain oppa for a while until he got bored,” Ah Young answered harshly, and Jae Soo then suspense herself as a bore.

“Don’t worry though, I don’t think you’re one of those boring girls,” Ah Young said, and Jae Soo smiled a small one at Ah Young. “Yeah, I’m not thinking of anything at all,” Jae Soo lied, as her head came up with more questions.

“Are you interested in oppa now?” Ah Young asked, and Jae Soo chuckled. “I don’t quite know yet,” Jae Soo answered, as she brushed her hair with her hands. Ah Young looked at Jae Soo, and then jerked a smile.

“Any who, I wouldn’t like to break B-Bomb’s oppa heart if I were you. If you don’t like him, then you should really back off, because I don’t want another Joy unnie again,” Ah Young muttered the last part, and Jae Soo nodded her head in silent.

“We should go back now,” Ah Young said, changing her voice to a cherry tone. 

 

“Mia, you said that my bag was open when you went back inside the inn, am I right?” Ren asked, pulling Mia to the side. “Yeah, and before I got in, Ah Young was inside first. She walked out seconds later, when I entered inside,” Mia answered, and Ren huffed in anger.

“That girl,” Ren mumbled, as Mia looked at Ren in confusion. “Are you okay?” Mia asked. “I’m fine, I’m just not very fond of Ah Young,” Ren answered. “You think she squeezed the lotion inside your bag?” Mia asked.

“I’m pretty much sure that she did it,” Ren replied, and Mia nodded her head. “She does seems a bit annoying, clinging onto Minhyuk when Jae Soo’s into him,” Mia said, as Ren heaved a sigh.

“But we can’t blame her just yet, until we get evidence,” Ren replied, and Mia nodded her head.

“Are you ladies done chit-chatting? The meat is ready,” Kyung called out to Mia and Ren. “Yeah, we’ll be right there,” Mia hollered back. 

“What were you both talking about?” Kyung asked Mia, when she went to sit next to him. “Nothing, just girl stuff,” Mia answered. “Oh, is Ren on her monthly woman thing?” Kyung asked out of curiosity. “Ew, we’re eating here,” Mia said and Kyung laughed.

“Oh, jagiya, you spent almost the entire day in the bathroom. I got your meat here for you,” Minhyuk spoke to her sincerely, but Jae Soo shook her head. “I’m not very hungry,” she replied. “Well you can’t obviously be full from the smores,” Minhyuk said.

“I didn’t say I was full,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk tilted his head at her. “Want some water then?” He offered, but Jae Soo shook her head. “Thanks, but I’m good for now,” she answered.

“How about another song?” Yookwon asked, and the others thought for a bit. “Let’s sing ‘Did I Or Did I Not’,” Taeil suggested, and Yookwon nodded his head in excitement.

He started to play the song softly on his guitar, as everyone started getting into the tune. Jae Soo gazed at Minhyuk with a smile, as he was surely enjoying himself. She then thought for a bit, what if he still had feelings for Joy?

Of course Jae Soo didn’t want to be a stupid girl and think like that, but it was bothering her. Minhyuk hasn’t properly asked her out yet, and Jae Soo seems like she’s just there for Minhyuk to toy with until he graduates.

When the song ended, everyone clapped, and Jae Soo quickly snapped out of her thoughts. Everyone took a break from singing, and started eating and talking more.

“Since you guys are so good at singing, why not sing at the beach party by Sunset Bay’s shop? They’re having a sing out competition,” one of the bikini girls asked, and Yookwon looked at his friends with a huge grin.

“Are there any prizes given?” Jihoon asked excitedly. “Mm, the 1st place winners get to take home a brand new BMW car. 2nd winners gets new cellphones, and 3rd place winners just get certificates to go eat at famous Rula Perez restaurant,” another bikini girl answered.

“I want to do it!” Jihoon raised his hand first, as he shouted aloud. “You can’t even drive, if we win,” Zico muttered, and Jihoon rolled his eyes. “I think this will be fun, and we can show the girls our talent before the talent show,” Minhyuk said, as he gaped at Jae Soo.

“Oh please, you won’t win,” Jae Soo mumbled, and the boys all threw marshmallows at Jae Soo, except for Minhyuk. All the girls laughed, and Jae Soo pouted at them. “Fine then, go prove yourself,” Jae Soo said, and the boys nodded their heads together.

After singing some more, and with the barbeque fire slowly dying out, everyone head back to the inn. Yookwon the player took down all the bikini girls name and phone numbers, so they can all meet up at the place tomorrow to perform.

Jae Soo behind, as she still wanted to enjoy the beach breeze. It was cold, but Jae Soo loved it. She wanted to enjoy the mornings and night at the beach dearly, before returning home.

“Jagiya, why aren’t you heading back?” Minhyuk asked, as he seated next to her. “Because I’m enjoying the beautiful breeze,” Jae Soo answered, as she stretched her arms up. “I don’t feel any breeze,” Minhyuk said, as he looked at Jae Soo.

“That’s because you’re not concentrating,” Jae Soo told him, and closed her eyes. “You have to close your eyes, and slowly inhale then exhale. Listen to the waves, and have the breeze slowly come hit you,” she instructed, and Minhyuk gurgled.

He did as what Jae Soo instructed, and suddenly felt the breeze like what Jae Soo said. 

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk opened his eyes. “You’re beautiful,” he whispered in Jae Soo’s ear. She turned to look at him, and smiled. “You’re really cheesy,” Jae Soo said, as she got up from her seat.

Minhyuk quickly pulled her down, as she fell onto his lap. “Minhyuk-ah, let me go,” Jae Soo laughed, as Minhyuk wrapped his arms around her tightly. “Let’s enjoy the breeze together,” he said, swaying them both side to side slowly.

“It doesn’t work that way,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk laughed. “You’re a liar,” he said, facing Jae Soo with her still in his arms. “I’m not lying,” Jae Soo replied.

Minhyuk quickly inched close to Jae Soo’s face, as he head bumped her. Both their foreheads touched, and Jae Soo shut her eyes. Minhyuk then moved in for a kiss, as Jae Soo was ready for it.

“Excuse me,” Zico coughed from behind, and Minhyuk quickly released Jae Soo. “What do you want?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo quickly got up from the ground, as she brushed the sand off of her.

“You’re sitting on my jacket,” Zico told Minhyuk, as he pointed at the chair. Minhyuk lift up his , and then pulled Zico’s jacket out, and threw it at his friend. “Bug off,” Minhyuk said, and Zico laughed aloud running off.

Jae Soo blushed in embarrassment, as she crossed her arms and started walking back to the inn. “Jagiya, where are you going?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo glanced at him, and then laughed.

“That was very embarrassing,” Jae Soo muttered, as she continued to walk on her way. “It was not,” Minhyuk replied, as he chased after Jae Soo. “Yes it was,” she replied with laughter, and Minhyuk pinched her cheeks.

“Will you root for me when I perform tomorrow?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo gently pushed him aside. “Why should I?” She asked raising an eyebrow at him. “Because you’re my jagiya,” Minhyuk answered, and Jae Soo shook her head chuckling.

“Well then, you’re going to have to wait until tomorrow,” Jae Soo said, as she entered inside the inn. “So you are going to cheer for me?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo shrugged. “I don’t know, will I?” She teasingly asked back, and Minhyuk pouted.

“I’ll see you in the morning,” Jae Soo said, as she pecked Minhyuk on the cheek, and entered inside her room. Minhyuk touched his cheek, and smiled gleefully with his cute dimple showing, and then entered inside his room.

“So hyung, are you and Jae Soo together?” Zico asked, still giggling about what he saw. “Not just yet,” Minhyuk answered infuriated with Zico’s interference, and jumped on Zico’s bed, as he wrestled Zico.

Jae Soo covered , as she spazzed a little inside, and the girls looked at her confusedly. “Are you okay?” Eun Hyo asked from the bed, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

“She’s in love,” Ren answered, and Jae Soo threw a pillow at Ren. “I am not!” Jae Soo shouted, and Ren laughed. “She sure is,” Ren replied nodding her head at Mia and Eun Hyo.

“It’s okay Jae Soo, if you like the guy, confess!” Mia said with a smile on her face, but Jae Soo pursed her lips together, with an unsure facial expression. “I have my doubts,” Jae Soo replied, and Ren whacked her head with a pillow.

“I’m going to kill your dumb brain, because your heart thumps for him a lot,” Ren said, and the girls all laughed. “Jae Soo-yah, you and Minhyuk make a really cute couple. If I were you, I’d confess,” Eun Hyo said, and Jae Soo bit her bottom lip.

“Then tomorrow, after they get done performing. I’ll see if I will confess or not,” Jae Soo replied, and the girls all jumped on her. “Just do it!” They screamed playfully, and Jae Soo laughed at her silly friends.

Ah Young heard everything outside from the room, and clenched her hand tightly into a fist. She dashed out to where the dining room was, and rang the bell for assistance. Juri quickly came out, and saw Ah Young alone.

“My dear, it’s almost midnight. We don’t serve past 10,” Juri yawned, and Ah Young snickered. “I’m just looking for a late snack. Is there anything to snack on?” Ah Young asked, and Juri shook her head.

“We don’t do late snacks,” Juri answered, and Ah Young rolled her eyes, as she walked out. “Ah Young-yah!” Juri called after her, but Ah Young walked out of the inn, and headed towards to the supermarket nearby that was open late.

Ah Young went to the fridge and grabbed two glass bottles of beer, and then paid for it after. She headed back at the inn, and hurried inside the karaoke room alone.

“If what I said didn’t get through inside her head, then I’ll just think of something else,” Ah Young muttered, and then played a song.



 

HEY YO! I AM BACK WITH THIS UPDATE! HHEHEHHEHHEHE! Yes, I know, I took forever. SORRY MY LOVELY READERS! I've been in the mode of writing small scenarios these days. I was also on writer's block, so I went and bought THREE NEW BOOKS, to help me out! XDD

Also, it's raining heavy and cold at my place right now. Which is SO FREAKEN WEIRD. It's the middle of June. I guess I won't be getting summer. T_T 

*boughtcutedressesfornoing* t(T_Tt) F U RAIN! DON'T EVEN BRING THUNDER! MBLAQ AND J.TUNE CAMP ISN'T WELCOME! haha

[BEHIND THE SCENES]

Zico: Hi readers, would you like to see more RenZi or ZiRen scenes? Because I surely do, I mean... I barely get enough scenes to show my dedication and love for Ren. If you are rooting for the ZiRen/RenZi couple, please call-

Ren: (=__________=") What are you doing, Zico?

Zico: Requesting......

Ren: This story is clearly about BBomb and Jae Soo. Do you not see the poster? 

Zico: I'M IN THE STORY, WITH YOU! AUTHOR-NIM, THIS ISN'T FAIR! HOW COME I DON'T GET ANY SCENES WITH MY REN!?

UKwon: You're one to say. Jaehyo and I don't even have a girl each!

P.O: Can I have a say?

Me: Okay, close the curtains!

Zico: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Me: SECURITY!

[End of BTS]