`32

His Annoying Games

Ah Young was laughing loudly, as she played shooting games with Jaehyo. Jihoon huffed in anger, as he preferred the fun Jae Soo who always plainly argues with Minhyuk. It was more entertaining that way, because Jae Soo would never let Minhyuk win over anything.

Yookwon plainly smashes the moles that would pop-up, as Minhyuk sighs sitting down in front of the food booth. It was all too boring, as he missed Jae Soo’s presence. He remembered how Jae Soo would never care to play the games, as she would rather eat and brush him off.

Come to think of it now, Minhyuk never thought that his games would get to him. After playing around with Jae Soo for the first couple times, he found himself liking her.

“Do you like my sister more than a friend?” Dong Won asked Minhyuk. Nodding his head, Minhyuk drank his soda. “I came to like her more than I had thought,” Minhyuk answered honestly, and Dong Won hissed.

“My dumb sister, just how would she not notice or see this?” Dong Won disappointedly spoke, and Minhyuk chuckled. “It’s not her fault. I wouldn’t blame her,” Minhyuk replied.

“I tried my best to raise her well. I told her that she needed to listen to an explanation before jumping to conclusions. Geeze, am I just bad at raising her?” Dong Won’s huskiness grew in faint, and Minhyuk pats his back.

“Hyung, don’t blame yourself. Jae Soo probably thought that if one boy had betrayed her, another one could again. Believe me though, as I am telling you the truth. I like Jae Soo more than a friend,” Minhyuk replied, and slightly gave Dong Won a smile.

“Oppa!” Ah Young snapped Minhyuk out of his thoughts. “Oh?” Minhyuk asked, as he looked at her. “Are you hungry that’s why you’re hanging out here?” Ah Young asked with a cherry voice, and Minhyuk shook his head.

“Zico hyung said that he’s dropping by,” Jihoon announced, and the crew nodded their heads. “Is Kyung coming too then?” Taeil asked, and Jihoon shrugged. “Zico was speaking too fast, and all I heard him say was he’s coming over,” Jihoon answered.

“Kyung’s probably busy talking with his new girlfriend,” Yookwon joked, and Jaehyo laughed.

Girlfriend.

The word roamed inside Minhyuk’s head. He snapped his fingers immediately, and then smiled to himself.

“Girlfriend,” he muttered, and Ah Young confusedly looked at him. “Huh?” She asked. “Boys, remember about the talent show?” Minhyuk asked, as he huddled the boys into a group, excluding Ah Young out.

With a pout and crossing her arms, Ah Young slumped down on her seat.

“Okay, so that’s the plan for the talent show,” Minhyuk said, and the circle dispersed.

“Oppa, what did you guys talk about?” Ah Young asked Minhyuk, and he plainly ignored her. “B-Bomb oppa, would you like to eat ice cream with me?” Ah Young asked another question, and Minhyuk snickered. “Yah, when is Zico coming?” Minhyuk asked the guys.

“He should be—“

“Ah Young…” Everyone heard Ren’s cold voice.

Ah Young gulped in fright, as she saw the hatred in Ren’s eyes.

“Ren unnie, hi,” Ah Young greeted Ren, trying her best to smile. “Say hello to my fist!” Ren yelled, as she charged up at Ah Young. “Ren!” Zico shouted at her, and held her around the waist.

“Let me go right now, before you’re the one eating dirt!” Ren screamed crazily, and Minhyuk narrowed his eyebrows at Ren. “Ah Young, you’re done for,” Ren said, as she broke free from Zico’s grasp, and ran up to Ah Young.

“Ren, stop trying to hurt her,” Jaehyo alarmed. “Shut the up!” Ren shouted, as she sent glaring flames to Jaehyo. “L-l-l-let’s calm down,” Jaehyo stuttered.

Ren smirked, and then grabs Ah Young collar. Pulling her close, Ren tightly clenches her fist and raised it up ready to hit her. Ah Young closed her eyes tightly, as she was ready for Ren’s punch.

“Don’t do it Ren, it’s not worth it!” Zico shouted, and Ren angrily pushes Ah Young to the ground. Yelping out a tiny cry, Ren kicked the chair next to Ah Young. “Zico’s right, you’re not en worth any little ,” Ren muttered, and pushed Ah Young’s head away.

“Ren, why do you keep on harassing Ah Young?” Yookwon asked, and Ren scoffed. She looked at Minhyuk who was clueless as well, and then pointed at Ah Young. “Ask the who begged for Minhyuk,” Ren blurted.

“What?!” Jaehyo, Yookwon, and Jihoon shouted in shock, as Taeil just stood in shock.

“Kyung is calling me. Be right back,” Taeil said, and answers his phone. “Oh Kyung, what’s up? Ahh, we’re hanging out at the arcade. Mm. Okay? Yeah, we won’t go anywhere,” Taeil spoke on the phone, and then hung up.

“Kyung said that he’s coming by with Mia, and has something important to show us,” Taeil replied. “What the is important at this moment, when Ah Young should be telling you all the truth!?” Ren angrily spoke up, and Zico calmly pats her back.

“Where’s Jae Soo?” Minhyuk asked, and Ren hissed. “I will tell you where she is, when Ah Young tells you the truth about what happened during the Spring Break trip,” Ren answered, and everyone eyeballed Ah Young.

“So what happened?” Taeil asked, and Ah Young shook her head. “I don’t know what Ren unnie is talking about,” Ah Young whined, as tears came up to her eyes. “, I will you up right now, if you don’t spit the truth out,” Ren threatened, and Zico covered Ren’s mouth with his hand.

“Did you say something hurtful to Jae Soo?” Jihoon asked, as he was worried about her. “Why are you all siding her? Ren is trying to kill me,” Ah Young said, ignoring Jihoon’s question.

“Answer the god damn en question, Ah Young. What the happened during the Spring Break trip?” Minhyuk pins Ah Young to the wall, as he cursed at her.

Ah Young shook in fear, as this was all a deja vu to her. Minhyuk pinning her to the wall, because he was mad that Ah Young had said something to Joy. Everything, it became all like before. History repeated itself again.

“I-I-I-I…” Ah Young stuttered then paused.

“Maybe I should say add in something to make you spit the truth, eh?” Ren asked, as she slapped Zico’s hand away from . “What’s wrong with Jae Soo?” Minhyuk asked, as his cold dark eyes still remains on Ah Young.

“She’s drunk and knocked out cold, because Ah Young begged her to leave you, Minhyuk,” Ren answered, and Minhyuk turned to face Ren.

“Jae Soo is drunk?” The other boys asked altogether. “Yeah, and it’s quite sad. She’s been calling for you, hyung,” Zico added, as he looked at Minhyuk. “Take us to see Jae Soo,” Jihoon begged, as he tugged onto Ren’s sleeve.

Minhyuk turned back to face Ah Young with pleading eyes, as he stepped away from her.

“I see you won’t tell a thing. It’s fine; I’d rather not hear it anyways. Take me—“

“Guys, guys! Ren was right about Ah Young. She stolen Jae Soo’s cellphone,” Mia announced, as she panted along with Kyung. “Oh, Ah Young…” Kyung mumbled, and Mia gasped seeing Ah Young there.

“Wait, so you’re saying that Ah Young did hide Jae Soo’s cellphone?” Jaehyo asked, and Mia nodded her head. “Ren trolled around, and left my camera on recording. It then recorded everything. I have evidence to prove that… Ah Young lied,” Mia answered.

Ah Young dropped to her knees, as she watched the anger in Minhyuk’s eyes flame up.

“B-Bomb oppa,” Ah Young called to him. “Don’t talk to me ever again. Return back home, and never look for me ever. I’ve lost Joy because of you, and I seriously don’t want to lose Jae Soo,” Minhyuk answered. “I didn’t do anything with Joy,” Ah Young replied, and Minhyuk scoffed.

“Then why did Joy tell me that you have told her I don’t have feelings for her? Hm? Joy spitted everything out to me, and I played along not knowing a thing, as I know how much Joy loved you as a little sister. Ah Young, you’re nothing but a selfish girl who only wants nothing but your way and yourself. Leave me alone, or you’ll be sorry,” Minhyuk told Ah Young, and everyone stood frozen in disbelief.

“Ah Young, it was because of you? I mean I know that you were a messenger and all, but then you were the cause of Joy’s leave?” Yookwon asked, and Ah Young shook her head. “I didn’t do anything,” Ah Young said, now crying.

“I hope you know that cry babies never win,” Ren muttered, as she had Minhyuk followed her and Zico back to her place. Ah Young grabbed onto Minhyuk’s hand, but then he pulled away.

One by one, everyone shook their head at Ah Young, and left her alone.

 

Ren quietly led Minhyuk to her room, as he saw Jae Soo sleeping on the bed. She looked almost peaceful, just really out of it and gone. Minhyuk giggled silently, as he brushes Jae Soo’s hair out of her face, and caressed her soft cold right cheek.

“Ren, is it okay if I take her to my place?” Minhyuk asked, as he turned to face Ren. “Well, I’m not sure if Jae Soo will like it…” Ren answered unsurely, and Minhyuk pouted. “C’mon Ren, Minhyuk needs Jae Soo as much as Jae Soo needs Minhyuk,” Zico said, making Ren think twice.

“Fine, but I’ll be leaving with Jae Soo too,” Ren said, and Minhyuk nodded his head. “Then I’m coming along,” Zico added, and the three friends laughed together.

After carrying the drunken Jae Soo on his back, Minhyuk gently placed Jae Soo on his bed, and tucked her in.

“We should rest also,” Minhyuk spoke tiredly, and yawned himself. “Well then, goodnight boys,” Ren said, and Zico pouted. “I was looking forward to probably…” Zico trailed off, as he started to giggle.

“Like I said, goodnight,” Ren said again, and shooed Minhyuk out of his room and closed the door. Minhyuk smiled with a shrug, as he pulled the couch out, as a bed was hidden in it. “Bring out the extra pillows and blanket in the closet. I’m going to shower,” Minhyuk ordered Zico.

“What? This is your house. Aren’t you supposed to be doing this for me?” Zico asked, and Minhyuk ignored him, as he shut the bathroom door. “This guy…” Zico muttered angrily, as he went to grab the extra pillows and blanket.

 


 

HELLO MY DEAR READERS! I see that I have new readers too! WELCOME!!! <333

So I'm very TRULY sorry that I didn't update during the past weekend. I had ONE HELL OF A CRAZY WEEKEND, that I had quitely not remembered... It was a blur after Smirnoff.... HAHAHAHA!

Sorry for the SUPER short chapter. I thought that maybe this short chapter MIGHT make up for my weekend I missed. I'm just very exhausted, as I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. Only had 5 hours of sleep, then BAM! I woke up for work. 

[Behind the Scenes]

BBomb: SDCFVHDSAUYFGYBDUIANSKLFNBFHSDJNAK!!! *moves around his chair*

Me: >_________< shhh!!!

Jae Soo: O_______O Why is B-Bomb in your room?

Me: This isn't my room. This is.... is.... Ah Young's room!

Ah Young: WHAT?! You were the one on the idea of kidnapping BBomb, NOT ME!

Jae Soo: BBomb is my boyfriend, LET HIM GO!

Me: Your boyfriend?! I just created you... HE'S MINE! e______e

Jae Soo: e______o You gtfo. Now.

Me: *raises my frying pan*

Jae Soo: Ren, give me your box cutter.

Ren: Here ya go ma'am!

Me: >____> ! CLOSE THE CURTAINS!!!

[End of BTS]