`25

His Annoying Games

 

Minhyuk gave Jae Soo a piggyback ride, as she finally caught him. She then punished him to give her a piggyback ride, or she’ll ignore him the entire day, and Minhyuk agreed for the ride.

“Jagiya,” Minhyuk called to her. “Hm?” Jae Soo replied, as she watched waves wash Minhyuk’s feet. “You’re responding a lot when I call you jagiya,” he said, whilst Jae Soo laughed.

“Shut it,” she told him, as they walked along the trail. “Where were you this morning?” Jae Soo asked. “Oh, I went to meet a friend,” Minhyuk answered, and Jae Soo poked his left cheek.

“Which friend was this?” She asked curiously. “You sure you want to know?” Minhyuk asked back before answering. “Mm,” Jae Soo answered, nodding her head along.

“Then instead of telling you, let’s meet him,” Minhyuk said, as he gently placed Jae Soo down. “I don’t want to meet him, I just wanted to know where you were. That’s all,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk shook his head.

“We don’t have much time left,” he told her, and took her away.

 

“I’m excited to cook smores tonight,” Ren said, as Zico giggled. “We can go buy some later, and make it,” Zico suggested, and Ren nodded her head.

“I’m curious about you, Ren. Have you ever gone out like this before?” Zico asked, and Ren shook her head. “This is my first trip outside of home,” she answered, and Zico’s jaw dropped.

“You are totally missing out on the fun! I’m going make sure that this trip will be the best trip ever for you,” he told her with confidence. Ren laughed at his silliness and nodded her head.

“Here’s your food,” the waiter said, as he brought Ren’s and Zico’s ordered food. “Woah, this looks so fancy,” Ren said, amazed by the food. “Does it? The food looks normal to me,” Zico replied, and Ren chuckled.

 

Mia was taking pictures of the beautiful beach waves, as she and Eun Hyo hung out with Taeil and Kyung. “Mia-ssi, let’s take a picture together,” Eun Hyo suggested, and Mia nodded her head.

“Let me take it for you,” Taeil said, and Mia handed her camera over to Taeil. “One, two, three!” Taeil snapped the shot. Mia and Eun Hyo both looked at the camera, and smiled.

“Would you both like a picture?” Mia asked Taeil and Eun Hyo. “Sure,” Eun Hyo answered, as Taeil’s heart skipped a beat. “Get close together,” Mia said. Taeil inched closer, and Mia waved for Eun Hyo to get closer too.

The picture was taken, and Mia showed it to both Eun Hyo and Taeil. “Let’s get one from this angle,” Taeil said, and Mia nodded her head.

Kyung watched Mia take photos of his friends, and smiled. He was glad that she was having fun, and not being put inside a jail cell. Kyung was happy to also have Mia by his side.

“Kyung-yah, let’s take one too!” Mia shouted, as she sat next to him on the beach sand, and snapped their picture together. Kyung did a funny derp face, and Mia laughed after viewing it.

“I can do a derp face too,” Mia said, as she snapped another photo of her and Kyung. They both laughed after viewing the photo, and then took more photos together.

The last one before Mia was going to put her camera away; she kissed Kyung’s cheek and snapped the photo immediately. “Aww, so cute!” Mia exclaimed, as she ran off. “Yah! Let me look at it!” Kyung shouted, as he limped after Mia.

“I don’t think running is a great idea for you, Mr. Park Kyung,” Mia spoke in an elderly tone of voice. “You’re not my nurse, Miss Mia Kim,” Kyung replied back with a girly attitude.

Mia laughed at him, as she ran away further when he would limp closer to her. “Don’t worry, I’ll print you a copy,” Mia said, and Kyung pouted at her. “No fair, I didn’t get to kiss your cheek for you to snap a photo,” Kyung blurted out, and Mia blushed.

“You’re both kissing already?” Taeil asked, and Mia giggled as she laughed away to the inn. “Nice move, Kyung,” Eun Hyo supported him, and Kyung blushed madly also.

Yookwon, Jihoon, and Jaehyo threw Frisbees at each other, as they were part of the no girlfriend zone. “This is really boring,” Yookwon muttered watching his hyungs have fun with girls, as he sat down and drank some water.

“Let’s go for a swim then, hyung,” Jihoon suggested. “Forget that, I rather chase after a girl and cuddle with her,” Yookwon said, imagining a scenario in his head. “Woah, girls in bikinis!” Jaehyo shrieked, as he pointed at a hot group of ladies in bikinis.

“I’m too young to see this!” Jihoon shouted, as he covered his eyes. “What the, P.O! Be a man and look at them,” Yookwon told his dongsaeng, as he removed Jihoon’s hands away.

“They’re playing volleyball too,” Jaehyo said with a cracked smile on his face. “Let’s go see if they’re single,” Yookwon said, as he walked away with no fear. “Hyung, come back!” Jihoon shouted, but then Jaehyo dragged Jihoon along.

 

“Minhyuk-yah, where are we going? This looks like another motel on the other side of where we were. You’re not planning anything, are you?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk cackled.

He pointed at a familiar figure who was sitting down on a bench, as earphones were plugged in. “Go talk to Kiseop,” Minhyuk said, as he slowly pushes Jae Soo towards Kiseop’s direction.

“Minhyuk-yah, how’d you—“

“I followed you out yesterday, when Yookwon alerted me that you went out by yourself. To keep you safe, I was making sure no one would do anything bad to you. Then I saw you talking to Kiseop, and after you left, I went up to him. We agreed on meeting this morning. He’s going to leave soon, and you might not get the chance to talk to him ever again. So go talk to him,” Minhyuk explained, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

Jae Soo walked up towards where Kiseop was sitting, and as soon as Kiseop saw Jae Soo, he pulled his earphones off. “Jae Soo-ssi,” Kiseop said in shock, and scooted away for Jae Soo to sit.

“I heard that you had a talk with my friend,” Jae Soo started out, and Kiseop nodded his head. “We talked this morning,” he answered. “How are you doing?” Jae Soo asked, and Kiseop tilted his head side to side.

“I’m doing so-so. How about you? I see that you’re having lots of fun,” Kiseop replied. “I’m perfectly swell, as my new friends are wonderful,” Jae Soo answered, and Kiseop chuckled.

“Jae Soo-yah, I hope you know that, what I did in the past was to protect you only. I didn’t mean anything on betraying you,” Kiseop said, bringing up about the past.

Jae Soo heaved a long sigh, as she chortled. “AJ doesn’t matter to me anyways, since he’s just a jerk,” Jae Soo answered, and Kiseop smiled. “I’m sorry, truly sorry,” Kiseop apologized, and Jae Soo ruffled his hair.

“Don’t be sorry bud, you were only protecting me, remember?” Jae Soo replied, and Kiseop pulled her in for a hug. “You’re like a sister to me, and I will never let anyone hurt you. You’re the bestest friend I’ve ever had, and I’m glad you’re doing fine,” Kiseop said, and Jae Soo slightly pushed him away.

“You’re so lame,” Jae Soo mumbled, and then they both laughed. “When will I see you again?” Jae Soo asked, and Kiseop bit his bottom lip to think for a bit. “Maybe graduation day, then after that, I’m off to America for abroad,” Kiseop answered.

“Congratulations Lee Kiseop! Your dreams of going to America succeeded!” Jae Soo said with a huge grin. “The hard work really paid off like you said,” Kiseop replied, and Jae Soo punched his arm.

“Okay, the students who are boarding in bus 134 better get on now,” an elderly man announced. “Gotta go now,” Kiseop said, as he stood up from his seat. Jae Soo stood up too, and helped him with his backpack.

“Hey, if I come to your graduation, will you come to mine?” Jae Soo asked, and Kiseop nodded his head. “Deal,” Kiseop answered, as he and Jae Soo fist pound each other.

“Oh, Jae Soo-yah,” Kiseop started out before entering inside the bus, “date the dude you’re with right now. He’ll surely be my eye watching over you. He’s a great guy.”

Jae Soo laughed, and punched Kiseop on the arm again, as she watched him board the bus. Kiseop waved bye, and Jae Soo waved back too. As soon as the bus left, Jae Soo saw Minhyuk waving from across the street.

“Let’s go eat!” Jae Soo shouted, and Minhyuk laughed at her. “Okay!” He replied back.

 

Mia entered inside the girls’ room, and saw Ah Young in a y black bikini. “Woah, who are you wearing that for?” Mia asked in shock, and Ah Young smirked at her.

“Just thought that I’d wear it, before it goes to waste,” Ah Young answered, and then rolled her eyes as she walked out of the room. Mia shrugged, as she hid her camera inside her bag.

After hiding her camera, she saw Ren’s duffle bag opened widely. Mia looked back, and saw that Ah Young had disappeared already. “Ren didn’t possibly leave her bag open this morning, did she? I swear she zipped it up before leaving,” Mia mumbled to herself.

“Hey, Taeil called for a challenge in water gun fight. You in?” Eun Hyo asked, scaring Mia from the door. “Yeah, I’m in,” Mia answered, as she walked out of the room with Eun Hyo.

“Ren, have you ever had a boyfriend before?” Zico asked, as they both walked along the sidewalk after their food. “I have,” Ren answered nodding her head. “Oh, are you still in the relationship?” he asked out of curiosity.

Ren looked at Zico, and shook her head. “I ended it already,” she answered. “Ahh, I see,” Zico replied, grinning to himself with a chance. “How about you?” Ren asked Zico.

“I had a few...but they weren’t really girlfriends,” Zico answered honestly. “Player much?” Ren asked, and Zico immediately shook his head. “Never, I don’t play around,” Zico answered, and Ren chuckled at him.

“When they confessed to me, I thought they liked me for who I am. Instead, they only like what I am,” Zico answered with a sad expression. “What are you, that made them like you like that?” Ren asked.

“I am a popular kid, the school’s well-known rapper, and rich here and there,” Zico answered in details, as Ren sighed and patted his shoulder. “Well Zico, show me who you really are, since you’re what you are,” Ren said with a smile, as Zico’s eyes lightened up.

“Hey beautiful ladies, would you all like a referee?” Yookwon greeted the hot bikini girls playing volleyball. “Hi there mister, but I think we’ve got our referee,” a girl replied, as she pointed at one of their other y friend.

“Hyung, stop pulling me,” Jihoon cried, as Jaehyo greeted the ladies second. Jihoon hid behind Jaehyo, and the girls giggled at how cute Jihoon was.

“Hey little boy, do you want to play with us?” A girl asked, and Yookwon’s ear fire up. “Sure, we’d love to play,” Yookwon answered for Jihoon. “I was asking the cutie, not you,” the girl rudely retorted at Yookwon, but then smiled at Jihoon.

“I don’t play much volleyball. Only my hyungs does. I’m usually the referee,” Jihoon answered, as he didn’t want to peek at the girls in their bikinis. “Aww, he’s such a cute baby faced kid, with a soothing deep voice,” another girl complimented.

“We’ll play three on three, how about it?” Jaehyo suggested, as he pinched Jihoon. “Okay, okay!” Jihoon cried, as he pushed Jaehyo away. “Okay, since young cutie agrees,” the girls squealed.

 

“Woah, you really are hungry,” Minhyuk said, as he watched Jae Soo gobble up her food. “I didn’t eat anything when I woke up. I was busy looking for you and Ren,” Jae Soo answered with a mouth full.

Minhyuk giggled at her silliness, and helped wipe the side of her lips. Jae Soo blushed madly, as Minhyuk was so caring. She stopped eating for a bit, as she drank her water.

“I talked with Joy today,” Jae Soo confessed, as she couldn’t bear to hide it from him. “Oh, about what?” Minhyuk asked, as he stole a shrimp out of Jae Soo’s plate and ate it.

“She help gave me advices, and that was all,” Jae Soo answered. Minhyuk smiled, and drank his water. “She wasn’t my ex-girlfriend or anything, so don’t think of her like that,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo beforehand.

“I didn’t even ask you, but okay,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk smiled. “I talked with her too,” he confessed also. Jae Soo narrowed her eyebrows at Minhyuk, as Minhyuk chortled.

“You’ve been talking to people a lot these days,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk laughed shaking his head. “I ran into her coincidently this morning in the lobby, and we talked about you,” Minhyuk replied, and Jae Soo nodded her head finding it quite interesting.

“Of course I told her that you’re my jagiya, because you are,” Minhyuk joked now, and Jae Soo pinched his nose. “You jokester,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk softly pinched her cheeks.

“I’m sorry if I acted cold towards you yesterday. But after Joy and I made up, I thought about you and Kiseop. How was it, making up with him?” Minhyuk asked.

“It went well, although Kiseop and I didn’t get to catch up much. I’m glad we made up,” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk held Jae Soo’s hand. “Thank you, Minhyuk-ssi,” Jae Soo thanked him.



 

 

SHORT UPDATE AGAIN, sorry. >_< THIS WAS ALL THE CAME INSIDE MY HEAD AT WORK TODAY! XDD

[BTS AGAIN]

P.O: I GOT GIRLS! Noonas more likely. ;)

Ukwon: STFU!!!! YOU WERE SCARED OF THEM!

P.O: I WAS NOT, AUTHOR-NIM MADE ME SCARED!

Me: ....... I'M HERE, YANNO.

Kyung: I got a peck on the cheek. EEEK!!

Ukwon: Author-nim, when will I get a girl?!

Me: THANKS FOR ENTERING BEHIND THE SCENES, THE CURTAINS SHALL CLOSE!!

*minutes later*

Jaehyo: Hey, where'd everybody go? What's this? What's that? Are those hidden cameras?

[END OF BTS]

BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER~ Big Bang, i love you. >-<