`33

His Annoying Games

 

As morning came along, Jae Soo shuffled around the soft comfortable bed, and then felt her stomach being sick. Her eyes fluttered opened, and saw Ren sleeping next to her. However, this wasn’t very much like her room.

Instead of waking Ren up to ask, she started to feel nausea sitting up. Jae Soo quickly exits out the door, and then found Zico sleeping in the living room.

“You’re awake,” Jae Soo heard Minhyuk’s voice from behind, and she spun around to face him. “Why—Oh god,” Jae Soo couldn’t finish her sentence, as she stormed inside Minhyuk’s bathroom and hurled inside the toilet.

Seeing the awful sight, Minhyuk walked inside the bathroom and gently pats Jae Soo’s back. She kept shooing him away, but puked some more only. Minhyuk then held Jae Soo’s hair back, as she puked.

“Are you pregnant?” Minhyuk joked, as he pokes Jae Soo on the side of her tummy, as she rinses . Jae Soo sent him a death glare, and exits out of the bathroom. “Yah, I was kidding. I know that you’re not pregnant,” Minhyuk said, as he follows Jae Soo out.

“Yah, Ren! Get up quickly,” Jae Soo went to wake Ren up. “But the bed is so comfy,” Ren cried, as she didn’t want to get up. “Wake up right now!” Jae Soo shouted, which made Zico shot his head up. “Who died?!” Zico asked from the living room.

Jae Soo rolled her eyes, as she slapped Ren with the pillow. Minhyuk pulled Jae Soo’s hand back, as he turned her around to face him. Jae Soo looked away, but Minhyuk remained his gaze on her.

“Okay, this is very awkward. If you woke me up to see your morning kiss with Minhyuk, I’m going back to bed,” Ren mumbled, as she rubbed her eyes. Jae Soo pushes away from Minhyuk, and grabs Ren’s arm weakly. “Let’s leave,” Jae Soo told her friend, and brush passed Minhyuk.

“Jae Soo-yah, just stay until your head feels better. I know that you just finished puking, and look at how weak you are. Hence, I cooked breakfast too, so stay,” Minhyuk pleaded.

“I don’t care if I felt sick because I drank too much last night,” Jae Soo replied, and then gasped as she covered . “It’s okay, I already know that you drank last night,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo uncovers and turns her head away.

“Hence, I wouldn’t need to stay then,” Jae Soo replied, mocking Minhyuk. “What? I just worry about you, that’s all,” Minhyuk told her, and Jae Soo pulls away from his hold. “Thanks for hospitality, but Ren and I will be leaving now,” Jae Soo said with pure anger.

“Wait, wait, don’t leave yet Jae Soo. There are some things that you need to know,” Zico said, stopping Jae Soo. “I don’t care to know anything right now, alright? I just want to go home,” Jae Soo replied, and then crosses her arms.

“Can you stop acting as if you hate Minhyuk? Your drunk told me everything last night!” Ren raised her voice at her friend. Jae Soo’s mouth dropped, and Minhyuk looked at her. “Fine, if you won’t leave with me, I’ll go by myself,” Jae Soo said stubbornly, and walked out.

“Chase after her,” Ren told Minhyuk, as he stood there clueless. “Yeah hyung, run after Jae Soo,” Zico added, and Minhyuk walked out of his condo and after Jae Soo.

While making her way towards the elevator, Jae Soo glanced back. She quickly shook her head, and continued on walking.

“Of course he won’t chase after you,” Jae Soo mumbled to herself, and then pressed on the elevator button. When the doors opened, Jae Soo the principal standing before her. “Principal Lee,” Jae Soo gasped in shock, and the principal was shocked as well.

“Jae Soo-yah,” Minhyuk hollered for her, and then the principal stepped out of the elevator. “Minhyuk-ssi,” Principal Lee greeted his son, and Minhyuk looked away.

“I’ll be leaving now,” Jae Soo said, as Principal Lee watched Jae Soo entered the open elevator, and Minhyuk walking back to his condo. “Minhyuk-ah,” Principal Lee called to his son. “Look, I have no time to talk with you,” Minhyuk answered angrily.

“Hey B-Bomb, Ren and I will be—Uncle Lee, good morning,” Zico greeted Principal Lee. “Morning Jiho,” Principal Lee greeted back. “We’ll leave you two then,” Zico said, as he and Ren rushed away.

Minhyuk headed back to his condo, and his father followed him inside.

“What are you even doing here?” Minhyuk asked with a harsh tone, as he searches for his keys. “I’m here to talk about your college plans and such,” his father answered. “We can talk about it at school,” Minhyuk replied, as he grabs a sweater from the closet.

“Son, graduation is already coming up soon, and you’re not at all prepared for college. I want you to have a better future,” Principal Lee said, and Minhyuk sighed. “You wanted a better future for me, but not for Min Jung?” Minhyuk asked. “Look, this isn’t about her right now,” Principal Lee said, as he excluded out the person Minhyuk brought up.

“This isn’t about her? If this isn’t about her, then what is this about? Why is everything brought upon me? Is it because Min Jung wasn’t your daughter? It’s because she wasn’t your flesh?” Minhyuk raised his voice aloud, as anger boiled within.

“Lee Minhyuk, don’t raise your voice at me,” Principal Lee said, as he tried controlling his temper. “Tch, don’t talk to me as if you care. Mother and Min Jung wouldn’t have left, if you weren’t so heartless,” Minhyuk spoke with hatred, and then excused Principal Lee out.

Principal Lee heaved a sigh, as he rubbed his temples. When headed out of the building, he saw Jae Soo looking at him with a curious face.

“Hello Miss Kang,” Principal Lee greeted her. “Good morning sir, may I have a word with you?” Jae Soo asked, and Principal Lee nodded his head.

The two walked to a nearby park, and watched families play with their kids. Jae Soo handed a fruit drink to Principal Lee, as she sat down next to him and drank her fruit juice.

“I see that you and my son are quite close,” Principal Lee started the conversation, and Jae Soo smiled a small one. “We’re okay,” Jae Soo replied. “So what is it that you would like to talk about?” He asked, turning his gaze at her.

“Well, I know this is personal and all. But would you mind telling me a thing or two about Minhyuk? He always seems so quiet at times, and never answers my question about his sister and mother,” Jae Soo asked, and Principal Lee exhaled deeply.

“Because of his mother and sister, Minhyuk and I have stopped talking,” Principal Lee firstly replied. “I thought you were both close?” Jae Soo asked, and Principal Lee shook his head. “He hated me ever since both his mother and sister died in a car accident,” Principal Lee answered.

Jae Soo shockingly let out a gasp, as Principal Lee sighed some more.

“It’s been tough for him and I. Minhyuk stopped talking to me after the funeral services, and ran away from home multiple times. Therefore, I made a deal with him. If he will work hard in school, I’ll let him live alone,” Principal Lee continued.

“Is that why Minhyuk lives alone in that condo?” Jae Soo asked, and Principal Lee nodded his head. “I rented out the condo for him, and paid for the bills. I love my son a lot, and I know what I did was wrong. However, Minhyuk won’t forgive me ever, and I understand,” Principal Lee said in distress.

Jae Soo’s heart broke, as she saw how sad Principal Lee is. She can see how stressful and worried he is, and it pained Jae Soo to see Minhyuk throw him off like this.

“Why are you talking with him?” Minhyuk spoke, as he pulled Jae Soo away from his father. “Minhyuk-ah,” Jae Soo and Principal Lee called to him. “Don’t talk to my friend, you have no rights to,” Minhyuk harshly spoke to his father, and drags Jae Soo away.

“Yah, yah! Lee Minhyuk!” Jae Soo yelled, and then pulls her arm away. “What?” Minhyuk turned to look at Jae Soo with an expression filled with pain and anger.

Jae Soo has never seen this side of Minhyuk before, and it definitely scared her. Though, it wasn’t going to stop her from stepping up to Minhyuk.

“You dare give me a death glare?” Jae Soo asked toughening up, although she was scared less. Minhyuk glanced away, and Jae Soo hissed. “You really hurt me back there, you know?” Jae Soo said, as she rubbed her arm.

“I’m sorry,” Minhyuk apologized, as his expression softened up. “No, I’m not the one you should be sorry to,” Jae Soo replied, and continued on walking down the road. “Then whom should I be sorry to? You just said I had hurt you back there,” Minhyuk asked confusedly.

“Your father. You should be sorry to your father, not me. He’s also hurt too, okay?” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk snickered. “That old fool,” he muttered, and Jae Soo tiptoed up to whack him on the head.

“Ahh! What was that for?” Minhyuk wailed. “For being an idiot,” Jae Soo replied angrily. “Yah, I’ve done nothing wrong. He should be sorry to me,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo shook her head in disagreement.

“The past is the past, Minhyuk. Let it go and live on with the present, as the future comes. Go make up with your father. You taught me how to make up with Kiseop, so why can’t you do the same with your father?” Jae Soo explained, and Minhyuk looked away.

“It’s not the same. I lost two people I love because of him,” Minhyuk angrily mutters. “Well you should be grateful that you have a parent whom still alive to look after you. I lost two people that I love too, Minhyuk. You’re not the only one,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk saw the tears in Jae Soo’s eyes.

“Jae Soo, I didn’t meant it that way,” Minhyuk softly spoke, but Jae Soo looked away. “After making up with your father, you can talk to me,” Jae Soo replied flatly, and walked off.

“Soo—“

“Don’t follow me, and I seriously mean it. I’m angrier with you now, than when you and Ah Young kissed. Go make up with your father, or one day you’ll regret it,” Jae Soo cut Minhyuk’s sentence, and continued her walk.

Minhyuk ruffled his hair in frustration, as he headed back to where his father was.

 

Jae Soo looked at her cellphone, and then dials up Zico’s number.

“Oh, I’m hanging out with Ren now, what’s up?” Zico asked, and Jae Soo sighed. “Never mind, I’ll just call Yookwon,” Jae Soo replied, and Zico they both hung up.

Yookwon quickly picks up his cellphone, as Jae Soo’s name flashed on his screen.

“Hello?” Yookwon answers. “Hey, are you available to meet me at Ming’s Chinese?” Jae Soo asked, as she stands in front of a Chinese restaurant. “Yeah, I’ll be there in seven minutes,” Yookwon answered, and they hung up.

Jae Soo walked inside the restaurant, and sat on a table waiting for Yookwon. He arrived at last like he said, and they both ordered food. Well, Jae Soo wasn’t hungry much, due to the hangover, so she only ordered dessert.

“So are we on a date or something?” Yookwon asked jokingly, and Jae Soo shook her head. “You’re a close friend of Minhyuk’s, right? So can you tell me what happened between his family?” Jae Soo asked, and Yookwon silently nods his head.

“Wow, it’s quite interesting that you want to know about his family,” Yookwon said, and Jae Soo tilted her head. “Not that it’s bad. You’re just the first girl to ask about his family,” Yookwon replied with a smile, and Jae Soo nods her head.

“Well…” Yookwon started off, as his smile faded, “Minhyuk hyung and Min Jung were what you call the perfect pair of siblings. Both loved each other lots, and Minhyuk always took good care of Min Jung.”

Jae Soo nodded her head, as she just kept in silence, blinking her eyes.

“However, when Minhyuk’s father found out that Min Jung wasn’t his daughter, he wanted a divorce and send away Min Jung. Minhyuk refuses, as he loved Min Jung as his full-blooded sister. Uncle Lee was a man with big words and large power, so Minhyuk couldn’t stop him. We saw how miserable Minhyuk acted upon telling us. On the day of the divorce and sending Min Jung away, Minhyuk chased after them. Not wanting to stay with Uncle Lee, Minhyuk ran after his mother and Min Jung,” Yookwon continued on, and then Jae Soo heard a slight tremble coming out of Yookwon’s voice.

“Yookwon-ah, are you okay?” Jae Soo asked, as she worried for him. He nodded his head, and slowly exhaled.

“Without knowing, the driver speeded up his limit on the car, and got into an accident with a truck coming from the side. Minhyuk cried his heart out, as his mother and Min Jung was quickly rushed to the hospital. Sadly, they both had died from the crash already, and the two didn’t make it. On the day of the funeral services, Minhyuk didn’t shed a tear. He just sat there in the room alone, all by himself, and mumbled to himself like a lunatic. Several days later, we found out that Minhyuk had ran away from home. That’s when Zico found Minhyuk hiding at Juri noona’s inn. We had to convince Minhyuk home, and this is why every year, we visit Juri noona. We made a promise to go there every year for Minhyuk to be happy. Slowly, Minhyuk started improving more, and seemed like he’d forgotten about the past. Although we know he hasn’t, Minhyuk then later on moved into the condo of his, and started to foolishly date here and there,” Yookwon ended his explanation.

Jae Soo wiped the tiny tears in her eyes, and Yookwon chuckled lightly at her.

“Don’t cry, it’s heartbreaking, but it’s Minhyuk’s choice to separate from his father. We can’t ever get him to make up with his father,” Yookwon explained, and then ate his food that was finally brought to him.

“I didn’t know that he went through this much. To think of it, I must’ve been such a fool for making him worry when I drank last night,” Jae Soo said, feeling a bit of remorse.

“Oh yeah, about last night. Did you and Minhyuk make up? Mia showed us evidence of Ah Young making a bigger fool of herself. To think that we all cared for Ah Young so much, she only ended up hurting and disappointing us,” Yookwon said changing the subject.

“Hm? What do you mean?” Jae Soo asked, as she wasn’t aware of Mia’s evidence. “Ah Young pushed herself to kiss Minhyuk instead of him kissing her. Also, she hid your cellphone on purpose when we were looking for you,” Yookwon answered, and Jae Soo scoffed.

“That little girl, she’s quite the smart kid,” Jae Soo said with a chuckle, and Yookwon smiled. “Aren’t you mad at her?” He asked. “Why should I be? She begged me for Minhyuk,” Jae Soo answered, and Yookwon’s jaw dropped with his eyes widened.

“Woah, the things she’ll do to be with Minhyuk,” Yookwon muttered, and Jae Soo laughed. “She’s still your friend,” Jae Soo said, and Yookwon nodded his head and gurgled.



 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *FREAKING OUT WITH MY FEELINGS OF HAPPINESS*

BLOCK B IS COMING BACK THIS FALL. 

WHAT IS LIFE?

WHAT IS AIR?!

I'M FOREVER A ZOMBIE AND WAITING FOR BLOCK B!!!! O____________O

(okay, done spazzing now. lol)

Sorry for le short chap. I wanted to update this and spazz about Block B's comeback. LOL!

[Behind the Scenes]

Jae Soo: *kicks me to the ground, and unties BBomb* Touch my boyfriend and make us misunderstand each other again, AND I WILL MAKE YOU PAY! e__e

Me: ................

BBomb: *looks at Jae Soo* Let's go watch the sunset together, yeah? :DD

Zico: REN, LET'S GO WITH SOOBOMB!

Ren: Isn't their pairing name JaeBomb? >___>

Ah Young: SooBomb is cute. ^__^

Ren: You're not part of this. Go lay down next to meanie Author-nim! >:\

Ah Young: TT^TT FINE! *lays down on the ground next to me*

PO: Since Author-nim won't be reporting anything today, I will! Because I'm the derpy forever troll like that. Hehehe. Anyways, scroll down if you want previews of the new story. XDD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PO: FOREVER TROLLING. TROLOLOLOLOL!

[End of BTS]