`23

His Annoying Games

 

With such loud knocking at the door, Jae Soo immediately woke up from her nap. “Jae Soo-yah, Kang Jae Soo!” Jae Soo heard Ren and the other girls shout from outside the room.

“What?” Jae Soo asked from inside, as she walked over to open the door. “Move out the way!” Eun Hyo shouted, as Jae Soo fell to the ground, and the girls screamed running inside.

Suddenly, water came out of nowhere and splashed onto Jae Soo. “What the flaming cheese balls?” Jae Soo asked grumpily, as she wiped her face and looked up.

Everyone froze with fear, as Jae Soo saw Zico holding a green bucket. “Hi Jae Soo, glad that you’re awake,” Zico cheekily said, and Jae Soo closed the door on him.

“Sorry Jae Soo,” Mia and Eun Hyo immediately apologized. Ren laughed her head off at Jae Soo, as Mia and Eun Hyo tried shutting up Ren.

“What the heck were you guys doing?” Jae Soo asked with annoyance, as she’s a grumpy person waking up when disturbed. She walked to the bathroom and cleaned up herself, and then changed into a pair of swimming shorts, black t-shirt, and wore a thin sweater.

“Where are you going?” Eun Hyo asked Jae Soo, as she saw Jae Soo slipping on her flip-flops. “I’m going to check out the beach, and maybe shop around those mini stores. Anyone want to come along?” Jae Soo asked, and the girls shook their heads.

“We had a bit of too much fun at the beach for an arrival. Maybe tomorrow,” Mia answered, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

Jae Soo walked out of the inn, and heard Ah Young’s cherry voice talking. She didn’t bother to ask Ah Young to come along, as she rather spends time alone, after Minhyuk came across her mind.

“Ah, Jae Soo-yah, where are you going?” Yookwon asked, as soon as he sees Jae Soo. “I’m just getting some fresh air,” Jae Soo answered, and Yookwon tilt his head to the side.

“B-Bomb hyung isn’t coming along?” Yookwon asked, and Jae Soo shrugged. “I don’t know where he is, and it’s okay. I think I’d like to be alone for now,” Jae Soo answered, and walked towards the shining lights of those mini stores.

While walking by herself, she saw many couples holding hands, feeding each other, and enjoying their free time. Minhyuk then came across her mind again, but then she shook her head.

“Jae Soo-yah?” Jae Soo heard a familiar voice. She searched for the voice, and spotted Kiseop again. Jae Soo turned away, but Kiseop walked up to her.

“Hey, how have you been?” Kiseop asked. “I been good,” Jae Soo quickly answered, as she ignored him. “I’m sorry, Jae Soo,” he apologized softly, but Jae Soo didn’t care.

“It’s already done and over, so why do you still bring up the past? Apologizing to me countlessly won’t make me be friends with you again,” Jae Soo replied, and Kiseop pursed his lips together.

“What are you doing here anyways? Isn’t Spring Break over for you?” Jae Soo asked, ignoring the subject Kiseop brought up. “Well, the school is on a trip, and we’ll be leaving tomorrow night. If it’s okay with you, can we meet up tomorrow afternoon?” Kiseop explained.

Jae Soo gazed at him, and sighed shaking her head.

“There’s nothing to talk about anymore, just let the past go. Let’s just say that, you and I never met and never knew each other,” Jae Soo ended their conversation, and walked away.

Kiseop didn’t follow, as he knows how Jae Soo is. Jae Soo was tired of the gloomy feeling, but what could cheer up anyways? Minhyuk is in a pissy mood, her friends are busy having fun with each other, and there’s nothing to do on the first night. Since Jae Soo don’t even know her way around.

Jae Soo walked along the beach, and watched the beautiful sunset. For quite some reason, she wished to watch the sunset with Minhyuk. Maybe not even Minhyuk, but she wanted that movie scene where the main guy would hug her from behind, as the waves slowly wash up to touch their feet, and watch the sunset together.

“This is stupid,” Jae Soo muttered, and turned around to face Minhyuk. “Geeze, you scared me,” she jumped in fright, but Minhyuk had a somewhat angry face expression on.

“What’s wrong?” She asked him. “I saw you with him,” Minhyuk said, ignoring Jae Soo’s question. “Who, Kiseop?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk nodded his head, softening his expression now.

“Tch, so what? Are you going to think wrong about me? If you are, then go ahead,” Jae Soo replied, as she sat down on a log on the beach sand. “Why am I going to think wrong about my jagiya?” Minhyuk asked, as he sat next to Jae Soo.

The sun had already set, and the stars were slowly shining up on the sky. Minhyuk took off his sweatshirt, and wrapped it around Jae Soo, as he wrapped his left arm around her shoulder also.

“The stars are showing up,” Minhyuk said, as he pointed up to the sky. It was bothering Jae Soo a lot, that Minhyuk was going to ignore the fact that he acted coldly towards her this early afternoon.

“I’m going back,” Jae Soo spoke coldly, as she stands up from the log, and takes off Minhyuk’s sweatshirt. “Hm? But we just got here,” Minhyuk replied, and Jae Soo clenched her fist tightly.

“I just want to be alone for now, please,” Jae Soo said, as she walked towards the inn. “Are you mad, jagiya?” Minhyuk asked, as he lightly jogged up towards Jae Soo.

“I’m not mad, I’m confused. I don’t get what’s going on through your head, and I don’t know why you only want things your way. One minute you’ll be happy joking around with me, and then another minute, you’re all cold towards me. I don’t get how you want your game played, but it’s been very well played, and I’m fooled, okay?” Jae Soo blurted out with anger.

Minhyuk chuckled, as he pulled Jae Soo in a hug. Jae Soo wanted to fight back, but this was also calming her down. Smelling the lovely cologne on Minhyuk soothed Jae Soo from her mind.

“I’m sorry, okay? I just don’t know how to act towards my jagiya, because I think I’m falling hard for you,” Minhyuk confessed, and then Jae Soo pushed him back. “You’re a liar,” Jae Soo said as she was about to walk away, but Minhyuk held her wrist.

“You think I’m lying? Fine then, maybe we should go dip in the ocean and see who’s the liar,” Minhyuk said, as he carried Jae Soo in bridal style. “Minhyuk-yah, stop it! Don’t throw me in the water!” Jae Soo shouted with laughter, as Minhyuk laughed along and ignored her shouting.

Jae Soo wrapped her arms around Minhyuk’s neck tightly, as she was not going to let go of him. “If you throw me in the water, you’re coming along with me,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk teasingly inched down lower to the water.

“Minhyuk!” Jae Soo shouted, and Minhyuk laughed. “I’m just kidding,” he said with more laughter building up inside. Minhyuk gently puts Jae Soo down on the sand, when he walked out of the water.

“You jokester,” Jae Soo said, as she punched his arm. “That’s who I am for my jagiya,” Minhyuk told her, as he lowers his head and inched closely towards Jae Soo.

They both looked deeply into each other’s eyes, and Jae Soo’s heart started bumping faster than ever. What was Minhyuk’s next move?

“B-Bomb oppa!” Ah Young’s loud voice echoed, as Jae Soo and Minhyuk both turned away and saw Ah Young. “Yeh?” Minhyuk replied. “The gang are playing games inside, did you two want to join?” Ah Young asked, and Minhyuk shook his head.

“But oppa, you should come join. It’s really fun,” Ah Young said, and Jae Soo smiled at them both. “I think I’m going to head back inside now,” Jae Soo said, feeling awkward.

“Hey, let’s grab dinner together,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo, as he held her hand. “Oh yeah, we should! I am feeling quite hungry,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk poked her tummy.

“Yeah, you should eat more if you don’t want me to be able to carry you,” Minhyuk joked, and Jae Soo whacked his arm. “You’re so mean to me!” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk laughed at her.

“I like you the way you are, my Piggy Soo,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo giggled.

Ah Young watched the couple walk away together, and bit her bottom lip as she slowly nodded her head. She shrugged to herself, and then followed them back inside the inn.

 

“Dancing in the moonlight! Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight!” Zico sang loudly in the tiny karaoke room, and the boys danced along with him. He glanced at Ren, who was smiling and clapping along with the beat.

“Woo! That was nice,” Yookwon said, as he stole the microphone from Zico. “Now, it’s U-No Mars’ turn,” Yookwon said with such suspense. Everyone laughed at Yookwon’s silliness, and he played his all time favorite song, “The Lazy Song.”

“Today I don’t feel like doing anything,” Yookwon sang, and the boys did the background. “Yookwon is a good singer,” Eun Hyo complimented, as Mia and Ren nodded their heads.

Taeil heard that, and inside his mind, he thought of competition. Taeil was not going to let his dongsaeng get the compliment from his ideal girl. He wants to be a good singer in front of her too.

After Yookwon was done being his U-No Mars self, Taeil grabbed the microphone. “I’ll be singing, Lee Seung Gi’s song Please,” Taeil said, as he played the song.

The once fun aura dropped down to feeling very emotional, when Taeil’s heart throbbing voice sang. No one was dancing, screaming with joy, or was smiling. Everyone looked like they were all about to cry.

Minhyuk and Jae Soo walked inside the inn, and heard Taeil’s voice from the entrance. “I thought they were playing games?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk shrugged. “I guess they chose to karaoke instead,” Minhyuk answered.

“We should karaoke after we finish dinner,” Jae Soo said excitedly. “You want to karaoke with me?” Minhyuk asked with confusion. “You don’t? Then I guess I will karaoke with Ren instead,” she sarcastically said. “What? No, no, I’d love to karaoke with you,” Minhyuk said with excitement.

“You sure ‘bout that?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk nodded his head. “Well, dinner comes first, because my stomach is crying,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk laughed.

Joy saw their mini scenario from the hallway, and smiled at Minhyuk. She didn’t know whether if Minhyuk was playing around with this girl, but she just hopes the best for them both.

“Joy unnie,” Ah Young called to her, as she spotted Joy. “Ah Young-yah, what do you know about B-Bomb’s girlfriend?” Joy asked, and Ah Young shrugged.

“I don’t think they’ll date at all. Jae Soo unnie always speak harsh towards B-Bomb oppa, and she says that she don’t like oppa one bit,” Ah Young answered.

Joy furrowed her eyebrows at Ah Young, and sighed. “She didn’t seem like that type, because I just saw them both smiling happily holding hands together,” Joy said, and Ah Young choked on her spit.

“But I’m telling the truth. You can even ask her when you get the chance to talk with her,” Ah Young said with a pout, and walked away with an attitude.

Joy giggled at the young girl’s presence, and then walked back to her room. 

“Woah, you’re voice is amazing!” Eun Hyo shouted aloud, when Taeil finished. Everyone applauded with great joy, as Taeil passed the microphone around.

“I’ll sing next!” Jaehyo said, as he wanted to show off next. “Huh Gak’s song Hello will be my song,” Jaehyo added, as he picked out he song.

“Okay, why are we singing to sad songs now?” Kyung asked, and Mia softly punched him. “We can sing a happy song next. Also, give Jaehyo a break, he doesn’t have a girl,” Mia whispered, and Kyung cackled.

“So what song do you want to duet together?” Kyung asked, as he looked at the list. “Well, since you said that you’re a rapper. Why don’t we find a song where you rap and I sing?” Mia suggested, and Kyung nodded his head.

“How about Lee Hyori’s song Anyclub, that features Teddy?” Kyung asked, and Mia nodded her head. “Okay, that sounds fun!” Mia exclaimed, as she clapped her hands happily.

“Ren, you and Zico should do a duet together too,” Mia suggested, and Zico’s eyes lit up. Ren narrowed her eyebrows at Mia, and then she shook her head. “I’m not a singer,” Ren said, and Zico pouted.

“It’s okay, I’m not a singer also and I’m doing a duet next with Kyung,” Mia said, and Ren shook her head again. “No thanks,” Ren wouldn’t take the offer. “How about we make a bet then? If you and Zico get a higher score, Kyung and I will treat you to an expensive breakfast, lunch, or dinner,” Mia suggested.

Kyung looked at Mia with wide eyes, then Ren tilted her head to think. Zico was confident of course, and Kyung wanted to reject the offer.

“How about for money instead,” Ren said, as she took out forty bucks and placed it on the table. Kyung’s jaw dropped, and Mia smiled. “Okay, it’s on then?” Mia asked, as she took out her forty bucks and placed it on the table.

“Woah, can I join too?” Jihoon asked, looking at the money. “I wouldn’t risk it,” Eun Hyo said, and Taeil chuckled. “Don’t worry, I don’t like to gamble,” Taeil said, and Eun Hyo nodded her head.

“This should be fun,” Zico said, as he gives Kyung a devil look. “Yeah, this will,” Kyung said with a trembling tone of voice.



 

More BBomb and Jae Soo moments for ya!!! Hehehe. I feel like I'm making BBomb TOO bi-polarish..... >_> 

READY FOR THE KARAOKE CONTEST!? XDD