`11

His Annoying Games

 

In their last period of class, Taeil couldn’t stop daydreaming about Cho Eun Hyo. He was starting to build a tiny crush for her, and it would bring butterflies to his tummy.

“Taeil, yah! Baby Taeil!” Jaehyo shouts at his dazed friend. “Huh, what?” Taeil asks, coming to his senses. “Class is over, dude,” Jaehyo informed him. “Oh, that went by fast,” Taeil said, scratching the back of his head.

“Did you just daydream?” Jaehyo asked, as Taeil chuckled. “No, I was thinking,” Taeil lied, and picked up his book bag. “Lies!” Jaehyo shouted, as he puts an arm around Taeil’s shoulder.

“Whom did you daydream of, huh? Is it that one chic you tried getting at, the other day?” Jaehyo teased. “No, I didn’t daydream of anyone,” Taeil said, defending himself. “Oh B-Bomb,” Jaehyo called to Minhyuk, as soon as he saw Minhyuk walking out of class.

“Wassup?” Minhyuk asks. “Our baby Taeil is in love, and I think you should teach him some of your pick up lines,” Jaehyo teased Taeil, whilst pinching his cheeks. “Stop it, I’m not a baby, and I’m not in love,” Taeil pouts angrily.

Minhyuk chuckled, as he shook his head. “Ask Kyung, he’s the greasy guy,” Minhyuk suggested, as he lead the way with his friends following. “Fine, fine,” Jaehyo said in defeat, as he still picks on Taeil.

Jae Soo yawned, as she rubbed her eyes. “I’m glad the day is over,” she said with a smile. “I’m glad too,” Ren agreed, as she puts her new art book away. Jae Soo noticed it right away, and points at it.

“When did you get a new one?” Jae Soo asks. “Oh, it was a present,” Ren answered with a smile, and Jae Soo shrugged. “Are you thinking about performing for the talent show?” Ren asked out of curiosity.

Jae Soo tilted her head to think for a bit, and then shook her head. “I have stage fright, and I’m not very great at singing or dancing,” Jae Soo answered. “Ah, I thought that you would do it to compete against your man,” Ren replied, and Jae Soo softly slapped her friend’s arm.

“Yah, for the last time, we’re not together,” Jae Soo told Ren, as she let out a tiny laugh. “Mm, not yet,” Ren said, nodding her head as she laughed too. “What about you and Zico, huh?” Jae Soo asked. Ren raised an eyebrow to think, and shook her head.

“He’s a cool guy, but I think having him as a friend is great enough,” Ren answered. “Why so, Ren? You should randomly go on a date with him,” Jae Soo told her. Ren laughed, as she shrugged. “You have to come along with Minhyuk then,” Ren said.

Jae Soo sighed in defeat, as they both walked out of class together. Minhyuk was already standing by the door, with a huge grin waiting. “Not dating, pfft,” Ren muttered, as Jae Soo slapped her arm again. Ren walked away laughing silently, as Jae Soo glared at Minhyuk.

“What?” He asked confusedly. “So what game are you playing today, huh?” Jae Soo asked, as Minhyuk smiled at her. “Jagiya, I don’t play games,” he told her, whilst adding a wink.

“Are you two love birds done loving each other?” Jaehyo asked, as he and Taeil jokingly hugged each other. “Jerks!” Jae Soo shouted at them, and laughed. “We’re hanging out at Taeil’s place today, join with me?” Minhyuk asks.

Jae Soo smiled and nodded her head.

Yookwon saw the noona sonbae he wanted to pair up with, as she was talking to her friends. He cheekily smiled, as he stopped them all. “Hello Dami sonbae, I’m Kim Yookwon, your junior partner for the scavenger hunt. I hope we do well and get along,” Yookwon introduced with a huge grin.

The sonbae looked at Yookwon, and smiled at him. “Nice to meet you, Yookwon. I hope we do well and win together on this, then. Have a great day,” she replied, and walked off giggling with her friends.

Yookwon placed both hands over his left chest, as he smiled to himself. “One day noona, one day,” he spoke softly. “One day what?” Jihoon asked, walking up to his zoned out hyung.

“Oh, when did you get here?” Yookwon asks Jihoon, as soon as he saw him. “I came to find the hyungs, and you were the only one I saw,” Jihoon answered. Yookwon smiled, as he puts an arm around his young friend’s shoulder. “P.O, do you want to date a noona?” Yookwon asks.

Jihoon looks at his friend, and rolled his eyes. “You’re lame,” he said, and took Yookwon’s arm off of him, as he walked ahead. “Yah, wait up!” Yookwon shouts.

Mia walked out of her homeroom, and saw Kyung smiling at her in the hallway. “Hi,” she greeted him. “About the talent show, I hope you really attend,” Kyung told her, and Mia giggled.

“Of course my friend. I’ll be there to support you,” Mia said, as Kyung gave her a greasy smile. “Well, I wrote a part of the rap lyrics that I’ll be rapping to. Do you wanna read?” Kyung asked, and Mia shook her head.

“I would like you to surprise me on stage,” she answered with a smile. “That’s not a bad idea,” he said, touching his chin. Mia gurgled at his pose, as Kyung laughed too.

“Are you walking home?” He asked her. “Mm, I’m walking home,” she answered. “Is it cool if I walk you home?” Kyung asks. Mia shrugged, as she smiled. “I don’t see why not,” she answered, and they both walked out of the campus together.

Zico gleefully skipped through the hallways, as he walked out of the campus to greet his friends. “Hi guys,” he said with a huge grin. “Hey...” his friends slowly greeted back confusedly.

“Where’s Kyung?” Yookwon asks, as Zico shrugged still smiling. “He walked out before me, and I didn’t ask where he was going either,” Zico answered, as he giggled creepily.

“Zico hyung, are you okay?” Jihoon asked, concerned about Zico’s giggles. “I’m perfectly fine,” he answered, now smiling like a creep. “Anyways, we’ll just text Kyung to meet us at Taeil’s then,” Jaehyo said, as everyone nodded. “Let’s go, Zico!” Yookwon said, pulling onto Zico’s collar shirt.

Minhyuk parked on a parking lot, as he and Jae Soo went to the grocery store to buy some junk food. “So what’s tonight specialty?” Jae Soo asked. “Maybe just watch a movie,” Minhyuk answered.

“Oh, are the guys renting?” She asked. “I think so, because that’s what Taeil told me earlier,” he answered. “Hm, interesting,” Jae Soo replied, as she walked to the chips aisle.

“What kind of chips are you getting?” Minhyuk asked, as he picked out the drinks. “My favorite kinds,” Jae Soo answered, as she grabs a bag of cheddar cheese flavor Lays, and sour cream and onion.

“Let’s grab popcorn too,” Minhyuk said. “We can’t forget ice cream!” Jae Soo added, and they both cackled.

As they both made their way to the ice cream aisle, someone came out of nowhere and hugged Minhyuk. Jae Soo’s eyes widened, as well as Minhyuk’s too.

“Oppa! B-Bomb oppa,” the person said, still hugging Minhyuk. Jae Soo giggled silently, as Minhyuk slowly pushed the girl away. “I’m sorry, but who are you?” He asked, still trying to push the female person away.

“It’s me, Lee Ah Young,” the girl answered, as she looked up at him. Minhyuk’s eyes lightened in shock, as he smiled at her. “Hey, long time no see,” he said back, and then Ah Young joyfully hugged him back.

Jae Soo mouthed to Minhyuk that she was going to grab the ice cream, but he caught hold of her wrist. Ah Young budged a bit, and looked up to see Minhyuk holding Jae Soo’s wrist.

“Omo, I’m so sorry!” Ah Young apologized, as she released Minhyuk and blushed madly. “Ah-ah-ah, it’s okay,” Jae Soo stuttered, as she smiled at the innocent girl.

“I’m Lee Ah Young, by the way. I used to study with Minhyuk in middle school,” Ah Young introduced herself to Jae Soo, as she took her hand out to shake Jae Soo’s hand. Jae Soo shook her hand, and then introduced herself also.

“I’m Kang Jae Soo, and I’m Minhyuk’s high school friend,” Jae Soo simply said. “Nice, nice,” Ah Young replied, and then gazed back at Minhyuk.

“So I heard that you actually went to study at BNS High,” Ah Young said to Minhyuk. “Mm, yea I had to,” he answered plainly. “That’s great though, because I’ll be transferring there tomorrow!” Ah Young shouted with glee.

Jae Soo giggled at Ah Young’s free spirit, as Minhyuk chuckled. “That’s great, since me and the boys haven’t seen you in so long,” he replied. “The boys are all there too?” She asked in surprised. “Yeh,” Minhyuk answered.

“That’s super awesome! I can’t wait to surprise them all tomorrow,” Ah Young joyfully jumped, as she hugged Minhyuk once more. “I miss you so much, oppa. I’m happy to be attending school with you soon,” Ah Young said, as Minhyuk just nodded.

Jae Soo felt awkward standing there, as Minhyuk was still holding onto her wrist. “Well Ah Young, I’ll see you tomorrow. Jae Soo and I have to get going,” Minhyuk told the girl, as he broke the hug.

“Oh, sorry again!” Ah Young apologized, and then giggled. Jae Soo smiled at her silliness, and waved goodbye to the girl. Minhyuk turned to Jae Soo’s direction, and softly pinched her left cheek.

“Don’t try to leave me alone,” he told her. “Hm, why so?” she asked, confused at his statement. “Because I dislike it, when my jagiya tries to getaway,” Minhyuk answered, and Jae Soo stuck her tongue out at him.

“You’re such a dork. No one is your jagiya,” Jae Soo said, as she giggled. “Say what? You’re my only jagiya,” Minhyuk said, as he poked her a few times. “Stop it,” Jae Soo demanded, while laughing. “Not until you say you’re my jagiya,” he tells her. “Fine then,” she pouted in defeat.

“Fine what?” Minhyuk asked. “I’ll...never be you jagiya,” Jae Soo told him, as she pinched both his cheeks really hard. “Owww!!” He cried, and Jae Soo didn’t release. “I won’t release until you say you will stop,” she told him.

“Ocray, ocray, I’ll shtop,” Minhyuk spoke rubbish. Right when Jae Soo released him, he rubbed his pained cheeks, and pouted at her. “You better kiss my oos,” he told her. “Hmph, you deserved it,” Jae Soo told him, and smirked.

“Then I won’t move until you kiss them,” Minhyuk said, sounding like a child. Jae Soo huffed angrily; as she notices how tightly Minhyuk’s grasp on her wrist has gotten too. “Fine,” Jae Soo muttered infuriated.

She pulled Minhyuk’s face down, and quickly pecked his left cheek. She then turned his right cheek to face her, and was about to peck it quickly too, when he turned to kiss her on the lips instead.

Jae Soo pushed him away, and was about to leave him alone, but Minhyuk laughed and grabbed hold of her. “Are you shy kissing me in the store?” He asked her. “No, but you tricked me,” she replied with anger.

“Don’t be angry, you’ll get wrinkles,” Minhyuk told her again, as he smiled. Jae Soo felt her heart beating quite fast, as she can feel her cheeks getting hot. Minhyuk touched her forehead, and laughed.

“You’re getting red,” he told her. “No I’m not,” Jae Soo replied, as Minhyuk cupped her cheeks. “It’s okay jagiya. My heart is beating fast too,” he told her, and interlocked both their arms together.


 

“You live pretty far,” Kyung said, as Mia giggled. “Not if I’m taking the bus,” Mia replied, and Kyung raised an eyebrow at her. “Then why not take the bus instead?” Kyung asked.

“I don’t know. You didn’t mention it,” Mia said, and Kyung gurgled. “You know, you’re the first girl ever to be like this,” Kyung said, as Mia smiled. “Is that so? Then how many girls have you ‘walked’ home?” Mia sarcastically asked.

“You’re actually the first one,” Kyung answered. “Pfft, how many girls have you lied to, using that answer?” Mia asked. “Well, how many times have you asked that question to a guy?” Kyung asked back.

“You’re the first one,” she answered. “Exactly, same to you too,” Kyung answered. “Tch,” Mia snickered, whilst shaking her head. “You’re really greasy, you know that?” She told him. “Greasy? Ha! I get that a lot, but I ain’t,” Kyung replied.

Mia narrowed her eyebrows at him, and laughed aloud. “What to do with you, Kyung,” Mia said, as Kyung chuckled. “Mia, is it okay if I get your number?” He asked with confident.

She looked at him and shrugged. “I don’t see why not. We are good friends,” Mia told him. “Hah, yea, good friends,” Kyung smiled a small one, as he didn’t want to be good friends with Mia.

They both exchanged numbers, and Kyung smiled getting her number at last. “I’ll text you about the talent show information,” he told her. “That’s even better, and I can probably prepare something for you,” she replied.

“Nah, no need to prepare anything. You showing up is great enough,” Kyung said, smiling. “My support won’t be anything without a preparation,” Mia told him, with a cute pout. He laughed at her cute pout, and nodded his head.

“Well, here’s my stop. I’ll see you tomorrow,” Mia told Kyung, as they came to a huge house. “Wow, some mansion you live in,” Kyung joked, as Mia playfully punched him on the arm.

“Not a mansion, just a big house,” she said. “I know, I was just kidding,” he replied. They both gazed at each other for three seconds, then chuckled. “Hug?” Kyung asked, as Mia smiled and hugged him.

Kyung blushed madly, as he hugged the girl of his dreams. He wished they dated, so he could’ve kissed her goodbye instead.

“See you tomorrow,” Mia told him, as she broke the hug. “Of course,” Kyung answered, as he immediately played with the back of his hair.

The both waved goodbye, and Kyung spazzed a little inside his heart, while making his way to a bus stop. He surely wasn’t ready to tell his hyungs, as he wanted wait.

Mia’s phone rung loudly, and she picked it up immediately. “Hello?” She answered. “Why were you with that kid?” The person asked from the other line. “Hmph, he’s my friend, for your information,” Mia told the person. “I don’t like him,” the person told Mia.

“Well I like him, and you should too. He’s my friend whether you dislike it or not. Also, don’t even try to be jealous. I’m not jealous when you’re with—“

“Enough! I’ll see you later,” the person interrupted Mia, and hung up.

“Jerk,” Mia muttered, and entered inside her home.



 

SOOOOOOO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS UPDATE?!

Sorry for a short chapter. I need to go to bed soon for work, so I updated THIS much. haha!

Yes, yes. I KNOW!

BBOMB KISSED JAE SOO! XCYTVUBNKJDSCNVSDBVUYEB! trolololol!

Also, who is this MYSTERY MYSTERY OH~ person Mia talked with? o_0