`24

His Annoying Games

 

“I wonder what they’re doing now,” Jae Soo said, as she and Minhyuk had finished dinner. “Probably still singing,” Minhyuk answered, as they both entered inside the karaoke room.

“Since I won the last round bet, I choose the next song,” Mia said, as Ren glared at her. “I can’t go on anymore,” Kyung whined, as Zico agreed. “I’m not losing!” Mia and Ren shouted at the boys.

Jae Soo and Minhyuk giggled, as they both watched from afar.

“You know, I actually want to see you sing a different song,” Mia said, as she dials the song code. “Marshmallow?” Zico asked, as the tune played. “,” Ren muttered.

“Good luck,” Mia said. “I got this!” Ren shouted, as she placed fifty bucks on the table this time. “Wow, they’re betting,” Jae Soo whispered in Minhyuk’s ear. “Yeah, and it’s big money talk,” Minhyuk whispered back.

“Malang malang, malang malang hae~” Zico started off, and Ren gulped.

“Neon teuk byeol hae, wan byeok hae, bigyo bunseok hae bwa do~” Ren sang her next lines nervously. She clearly didn’t know this song, nor was she cut out for this cute song.

After getting through to the first half, she found herself getting into the song. Her and Zico started dancing along cutely, as the beat was rather cute now.

“Marshmallow, marshmallow, salang i lan i lan geol kka~” Ren sang with her soothe voice.

“Malang malang malang malang hae, neomu neomu-na malang hae! Girl girl, baby girl. Clap clap, let it go!” Zico sang his parts.

After singing the last part of Marshmallow, Ren and Zico clapped and high fived each other. The score came up to a total of 98, and Ren jumped at Zico for a hug. Jae Soo and Zico’s eyes were shot open widely, as Ren then grabbed the book from Mia.

“My turn to choose a song,” Ren said, as she scrolled down the list. Zico didn’t even care for the money anymore, as he got a hug from Ren. It was the best 2 seconds of his life.

“Change, by Hyuna featuring Junhyung,” Ren said, as she pressed play. “Psh, this song is easy...” Mia said with less confident now. She clearly doesn’t know how to rap, but she prays for the song to be slightly easy.

“I’m heading to bed,” Eun Hyo said, as Taeil looked at her. “I’ll walk you there,” Taeil said, and Eun Hyo nodded her head. “This is pretty boring,” Jihoon whined, as he threw a piece of tissue at Yookwon who is dead on knocked out.

“Jaehyo hyung, carry Yookwon to sleep,” Jihoon told Jaehyo. “No, he can carry himself,” Jaehyo said, as he walked off leaving Yookwon snoring loudly.

“Ch-ch-ch-change, boys boys boys, saenggakdaero change!” Mia sang with confidence now. Ren yawned, as she can feel that Mia was going to lose. She was basically trying too hard.

Minhyuk hugged Jae Soo from behind, as he placed his chin on her shoulder. “We are still going to karaoke, right?” Minhyuk asked. “If you want, I don’t mind. I took my nap already, so I’m not tired,” Jae Soo answered. “Okay,” Minhyuk replied.

After Mia got done singing, the score came up to 96. Ren screamed in victory, as she hugged Zico again. “Hahahaha!” Ren laughed evilly, as she took the money. “Thanks for brunch tomorrow,” Ren said, waving the money in Mia’s face, as she gave half to Zico.

“We should compete more,” Ren told Zico. “Okay,” Zico grinned a huge one.

When everyone left the room, they obviously didn’t seem to care or take notice that Minhyuk and Jae Soo were by the entrance. Minhyuk then led Jae Soo inside, and they both each took a microphone.

“What song would you like to karaoke to?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo thought for a bit. “How about, ‘Me To You, You To Me’ from the movie, ‘The Classic’?” Jae Soo suggested.

“Nice, nice, I love that song and the movie very much,” Minhyuk said, as he picked the song. The song slowly played, as the strobe light strolled around slowly.

Jae Soo and Minhyuk sang together at first, and then when they both stared into each other’s eyes, they found themselves just inching closer.

“Min—“ Jae Soo gulped, as Minhyuk smiled at her.

He put his microphone down, as he cupped Jae Soo’s face up close to his, and kissed her sweet soft lips. Jae Soo kissed back, as she wrapped her arms around Minhyuk’s neck.

They both shared a sweet passionate kiss together in the karaoke room. But then the song ended, and Jae Soo pulled away from Minhyuk’s hold.

“What’s wrong?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo giggled to herself. “Nothing, it’s just...the song ended,” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk chuckled. “Because the song ended, it’s not romantic anymore?” Minhyuk asked.

“What? I didn’t say that,” Jae Soo replied, as she playfully punched Minhyuk’s arm. Minhyuk grabbed Jae Soo’s hand, and interlocked their fingers together. He rose up their hands up in front of the screen, as he pecked Jae Soo’s cheek.

“Jae Soo-yah, be my girlfriend,” Minhyuk whispered in Jae Soo’s ear. Jae Soo’s eyes lit up, as blood rushed up inside her head.

‘Was this real, or was this just a dream?’

 

“WAKE UP WOMAN!” Ren shouted, as she splashed water on Jae Soo. “I’m up!” Jae Soo shouted, as she started coughing and wiped the water off her face. “What time is it?” Jae Soo asked, as Ren looked at the clock.

“It’s 11 a.m. you lazy bum,” Ren answered, and sat on her bed. “Where are the other girls? Plus, how when did I end up in bed?” Jae Soo threw questions at Ren.

“The girls are out having fun at the beach, while I stayed behind to watch over you. Minhyuk carried you to bed last night too,” Ren answered.

“What?!” Jae Soo asked, as she thought about Minhyuk asking her the question. “You seriously don’t remember a thing? After your little dinner with Minhyuk, you both came into the karaoke room and watched me battle against Mia. Then you stayed behind with Minhyuk, but then fell asleep before the song even started. Minhyuk took you back to the room afterwards,” Ren explained.

“en hole, it was just a dream,” Jae Soo mumbled infuriated. “Why do you ask? Did you have a cute dream of your prince?” Ren friend, and Jae Soo cackled. “Shut up! Anyways, why are you watching over me for? Are you my bodyguard or something?” Jae Soo asked, and Ren snickered.

“You’re little ‘agyeo’ friend Ah Young was in here with you, when you were dreaming about prince charming. I shooed her away, because I was afraid she might do something to you,” Ren answered.

“Oh my god, Ren, you’re overthinking too much about Ah Young. She’s a really nice girl,” Jae Soo said, but Ren shook her head. “I don’t care what you say lazy bum Jae Soo,” Ren replied, as she covered her ears.

“Whatever, I’m going to wash up and head down for brunch then,” Jae Soo said, as she hopped off of her bed. “Yeah, I can smell your bad breath from over here,” Ren joked, and Jae Soo threw a pillow at Ren.

“I’ll see you downstairs,” Ren told Jae Soo. “Yep,” Jae Soo replied, as she walked inside the bathroom.

“What a , that kiss scene and asking to be his girlfriend was only a dream,” Jae Soo mumbled to herself.

Ren walked outside of the inn, and was then greeted by nice white daisies. “Hello ma’am, would you like to have a nice lunch with me today?” Zico asked, as he rose up a picnic basket.

“Aren’t we barbequing at the beach today?” Ren asked, and Zico shook his head. “We’re making smores later when Jaehyo and Yookwon sets up the campfire,” Zico answered. “Ahh, smores huh? What’s that?” Ren asked, and Zico’s eye twitched a bit.

“Yeah, we should talk more,” Zico insisted, as he and Ren walked away to a nice outdoor restaurant.

“Look at that guy, he’s finally a man,” Yookwon said, talking about Zico. “Hyung is a man? I think not,” Jihoon remarked and then high fived Jaehyo. “Dudes, we need to get girls fast if we want to be real men!” Yookwon told his friends.

“You’re thinking too much,” Jihoon said, crossing his arms. “Come on, baby Taeil got a girl before Jaehyo hyung. That’s pretty sad,” Yookwon said, as Jaehyo furrowed his eyebrows at Yookwon.

“Hey, that girl knew Taeil before they became close. So don’t say that he got a girl first,” Jaehyo defended himself. “I like being my young self,” Jihoon said, as he went back to building his sand castle.

“You two...what to do with you,” Yookwon said, and face palmed his face.

Jae Soo got out of the bathroom after her bathroom business, and then changed into the swimsuit Minhyuk bought for her. Hoping that maybe he’d be wearing his too, she walked out of her room and found Joy by the hallway.

“Hello,” Jae Soo greeted Joy. “Oh, hi there,” Joy greeted back with a bright smile. “I’m  Kang Jae Soo,” Jae Soo introduced herself. “I’m Jutamas Wichai, but everyone calls me Joy,” Joy introduced herself.

“You’re Thai?” Jae Soo asked in shock. “Yes, I am,” Joy answered, and Jae Soo squealed. “I’ve never met anyone from overseas before. You’re the first, and this is awesome!” Jae Soo spazzed a little, and Joy chuckled at Jae Soo.

“I can see why B-Bomb likes you. He chose the right one,” Joy said, speaking about Minhyuk. “Ah, we’re just friends,” Jae Soo replied quietly, and Joy tilted her head to the side.

“I’m sorry, I thought you were both dating,” Joy apologized, and Jae Soo shook her head. “No need, we just didn’t make ourselves clear,” Jae Soo said, and Joy smiled at Jae Soo’s activeness.

“Don’t be friends for too long though, because time don’t wait. I can tell that you like him, and you should definitely go for him. B-Bomb is a great guy,” Joy said, and Jae Soo shrugged a little.

“I don’t know, I’m still having my doubts,” Jae Soo replied, and Joy shook her head. “Trust me, I know him at his best,” Joy said, before entering inside her room.

Jae Soo thought about it, and then smiled to herself. “Jae Soo unnie, what are you doing?” Ah Young asked the day dreaming Jae Soo. “Nothing, I was just thinking,” Jae Soo answered.

“Oh, well I’m going to collect seashells. Would you like to come?” Ah Young asked. “Sure,” Jae Soo answered, as she didn’t find Ren anywhere at all.

Jae Soo searched for Minhyuk, as she only saw the rest of the boys. Well, except for Zico and Ren of course. Jae Soo already had an idea of them going out to eat or play somewhere alone.

“Unnie, what do you think of this seashell? Isn’t this just huge and cute?” Ah Young asked. “The colors are really pretty,” Jae Soo said, as she looked at the shell. “Oh, there’s another cute one over there,” Ah Young exclaimed, as she ran for it.

“Ah Young-yah, don’t run so fast. You might trip!” Jae Soo shouted at Ah Young, like as if Ah Young is a little five year old. “Oh no, the waves came and washed it away,” Ah Young sadly pouted, as she ran too late for the seashell.

“Jagiya!” Jae Soo heard Minhyuk shout. Jae Soo searched for him, and saw him waving quite far from where she was. “Come over here!” Jae Soo shouted at him. “What?!” He asked, not hearing her.

“I said, come over here!” Jae Soo said, motioning hand movements so that he’d understand. Jae Soo saw Minhyuk jogging towards her, and he had his arms wide opened too.

“Ah, I found another sea—“

Ah Young stopped what she was going to say, as she saw Minhyuk hugging Jae Soo, and spun her around in circles. Ah Young bit her bottom lip, and then turned away.

“Yah, stop it, I’m feeling sick,” Jae Soo laughed, as Minhyuk tried to catch his balance. “You woke up so late,” Minhyuk said, as he patted her head. “Mm, I guess I was really tired,” she replied. “I bet, because you definitely fell dead asleep when the song played,” he told her.

“I know, Ren told me,” Jae Soo said. “Did you know how you slept?” Minhyuk asked, laughing already. “No, I don’t,” she replied, not wanting to know. “You slept like this,” Minhyuk explained ignoring Jae Soo’s reject.

He had his mouth open, head thrown back, and a hand on his chest.

“Stop it, I didn’t sleep like that,” Jae Soo told him, as she playfully punched him. “Want to hit me, huh? Catch me if you can!” Minhyuk shouted, as he started to run away from Jae Soo.

“Just because you have long legs, does not mean that you’re a fast runner. I’ll get you!” Jae Soo told Minhyuk, as he ran into the water this time. “Okay, anywhere but there,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk stuck his tongue out at her.

Ah Young threw her bucket on the sand, as she marched angrily back inside the inn. “Back from the beach so early, Ah Young,” Juri said, and Ah Young ignored her.

“Ah Young-yah, is everything okay?” Juri asked, wanting to reassure with her. Ah Young looked at Juri with a smile, and nodded her head. “Don’t worry about me, I’m just a little bit tired,” Ah Young replied, and walked back to the room.

When she got inside, she jumped on her bed and puffed her cheeks in anger. 



 

YESSSS, UPDATING BEFORE BED!

[LITTLE BEHIND THE SCENES BEFORE BED]

Jae Soo: YAH, AUTHOR-NIM, WHY WAS IT JUST A DREAM?!

Me: >_____>

B-Bomb: True that, I actually thought it was real. RIGHT READERS, DIDN'T YOU ALL THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!?

Me: <_____<

Zico: *giggling* REN HUGGED ME. OMFGERTYKNVCVBNMJHGFDSDFGHJ!!!!

Me: yes Zico, Ren hugged you. :3

Jae Soo&BBomb: Why are you replying to him but not us!?

Readers: *throws shoes at me* YOU TROLL!

Me: TT______TT

[END OF BTS]

Just a tiny chapter, BUT I HOPE YOU LOVED THE BBOMBxJAESOO SCENES! >___<

Gnna go drown myself on my bed instead of the beach now. LOL.