`18

His Annoying Games

 

The next morning when Jae Soo woke up, there was no sign of Minhyuk bothering her. She walked to school calmly, and it didn’t felt right. Jae Soo had that pinch of missing Minhyuk, for a minute.

“Good morning, Jae Soo noona,” Jihoon greeted her with a smile. “Morning,” Jae Soo greeted him back. Jihoon was confused at her action, as he slowly trotted behind. “Are you okay?” He asks her. “Mm,” she simply answered, and nodded with her head hung low.

“The talent show is coming closer, are you excited?” Jihoon asked, trying to get Jae Soo excited. “Mm,” Jae Soo simply answered again. “Am I not that cool like Zico and B-Bomb hyung, that’s why you’re not talking?” Jihoon asked, sounding a bit down.

“Hm? Of course not, Jihoon, you’re better than they both are together. I’m just confused at myself,” Jae Soo answered. “Huh? How can you be confused about yourself?” Jihoon asked sounding interested.

“Well you see, I—“

“B-Bomb oppa,” Ah Young called for him, as she chases him.

Jae Soo watched, and sighed. She remembered how last night went, and it didn’t end so well.

“My brother told me to invite you over for dinner sometimes, but then I always thought it was a bad idea,” Jae Soo said, as Minhyuk chuckled.

“Why? I know that you like to have me over,” Minhyuk replied, and Jae Soo giggled shaking her head.

“You wish,” she replied, and they both smiled at each other. “Will you cook for me then?” He asks. “Maybe, if my brother didn’t cook already,” Jae Soo answered, skipping to her home which was only two blocks away.

“B-Bomb oppa!” Ah Young’s cherry voice was heard. “Oh, Ah Young-ah,” Minhyuk said in shock, as Jae Soo turned around to face them both.

“Oppa, are you hungry? I’m very hungry, and was passing by to see you and Jae Soo unnie. Hi unnie,” Ah Young greets Jae Soo last. “Hi,” Jae Soo waves.

“So oppa, how about it? Dinner at my place, yea?” Ah Young asked, and Minhyuk shook his head. “I already ate, I’m just sending Jae Soo home,” Minhyuk replied, and Jae Soo’s smile faded.

“Aww, I was hoping to dine with oppa. How about tomorrow?” She asked, and Minhyuk shook his head again. “I’m busy tomorrow,” he replied, and Jae Soo let out a tiny sigh.

“I’ll send you off here then, jagiya. Goodnight,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo, as he pecks her forehead, and left with Ah Young clingy onto his right arm.

“Yoo-hoo! Is Jae Soo in there?” A voice called to Jae Soo, as she felt a hand knock on her forehead.

Jae Soo shook her head, and blinked a couple times before looking up. Yookwon waved at her with a huge grin on his face. She tilted her head at him, and he furrowed his eyebrows at her.

“Where’s hyung?” Yookwon asked, starting a conversation. “I don’t know, he didn’t show up this morning,” Jae Soo answered, lying about not seeing him pass by with Ah Young.

“What? That’s odd,” Yookwon said, and then smiled at her. “It’s okay though, my morning is finally normal,” Jae Soo said, as she smiled too.

“Something isn’t right. You’re too nice,” Yookwon told her. “What? I’m always nice,” Jae Soo said, as she laughed and playfully punched Yookwon’s arm.

“Oh hey, where’s Jihoon?” Jae Soo asked, noticing that Jihoon has disappeared. “I don’t know, I came by and only saw you spacing out,” Yookwon answered, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

“Anyways, I’ve got to meet up with this sunbae. See ya,” Yookwon said waving, and left. Jae Soo waved bye to him, and started walking to homeroom. ‘Maybe this is the best for me. The feelings won’t grow, and I won’t eventually like him.’ Jae Soo spoke inside her head.

“Jagiya~” Minhyuk sang. “Ugh, spoke too soon,” Jae Soo mumbles, and turns around to face him alone. Surprisingly, Ah Young wasn’t clinging onto him.

“Hi,” she greeted with a warm smile. “Hello jagiya, and sorry about last night. I would’ve dined with you and your brother, but knowing how Ah Young’s loudness personality can get. It might just ruin your brother’s appetite,” Minhyuk greeted, and then apologizes for last night.

“Oh, its okay. I ate dinner by myself last night, because oppa wasn’t home anyways,” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk frowned. “Why the frown?” Jae Soo asked. “Because jagiya ate dinner by herself,” he said, cupping her cheeks to his palms.

“I’m fine,” she assured him, removing his hands away from her face. “How about tonight? I will surely come over tonight for dinner,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

“That sounds great,” she replied smiling. “You’ll cook then?” He asked, and Jae Soo laughs. “Just kidding, I’ll help you cook too,” Minhyuk said, as he slightly pinched her cheeks.

“Anyways, don’t fall asleep in class today. Or you’ll be punished,” Minhyuk reminded her. “I promise that I won’t sleep in class,” Jae Soo replied, as the bell rung loudly.

Jae Soo smiled and watched Minhyuk run to class. Her heart was beating like normal, but her face was feeling incredibly hot. Was she really falling hard for this guy?

“I see what you did there,” Ren said, popping out of nowhere. “What? I did nothing,” Jae Soo replied, and Ren chuckled. “I see that you both are into each other, so just date,” Ren said, and Jae Soo just laughed. “Get to class,” she told her friend, and enters inside her homeroom.

Jae Soo plopped down onto her seat, and then felt someone tap her shoulder. She turns back to see Kyung smiling at her.

“So I talked with her yesterday,” Kyung said, referring about Mia. “Oh, how brave of you,” Jae Soo sarcastically said, and Kyung laughed.

“I asked her about why she and what she was doing there at the hotel. She just simply answered me, and yeah,” he continued on. “She told you?” Jae Soo asked. “Mm, it dealt with family problems. Now why would you not tell me?” Kyung asked.

“I didn’t know about the family problems, but she told me not to tell anyone. So you shouldn’t tell anyone either,” Jae Soo said, and Kyung nodded his head.

The lesson went on and forever. Jae Soo was getting bored, as she stared at the board taking notes down. She glanced over at what Zico was doing, and he was just doodling inside his notebook.

“Yah, are you drawing you and Ren a fantasy world?” Jae Soo teased, and Zico glared at her. “No, I’m drawing bikes,” Zico answered, and then turned to his own jolly self.

“Motorcycle bikes?” Jae Soo asked. “Psh, I don’t care for stuff like that. Bikes as in bicycles,” Zico answered smiling to himself. “Tch, you only care for bicycles because Ren rides one,” she told him.

Zico sighed and rolled his eyes at Jae Soo. “No, it’s not true. I was into bicycles before meeting Ren,” he replied. “Lies, lies, lies,” Jae Soo mumbled, as she giggled.

Before they knew it, the bell rung for lunchtime. Jae Soo stretched her arms out, and then got up from her seat.

“Lunching with Ren?” Zico asked, and Jae Soo nodded her head. “Can you give her this?” He asked, handing a folded paper to Jae Soo. “Just give it to her yourself,” she mumbled annoyed, and walked out hastily ignoring Zico.

“Jae Soo unnie!” Ah Young’s cheery voice shouted, as she quickly link arms with Jae Soo. “Hi Ah Young,” Jae Soo greeted her. “Let’s go to lunch together,” Ah Young said, as she quickly pulls Jae Soo away.

“Do you like to eat junk food, unnie?” Ah Young asked, as she grabs the healthy food and places them on her tray. “I love them,” Jae Soo said, grabbing the junk food.

“They’re not good for you,” Ah Young said, as she immediately grabs them off her tray. “Don’t you want to look good in shape for summer?” She asked Jae Soo. “I really don’t care, because I’m not at all girly,” Jae Soo answered, and then grabs her junk food again.

Jae Soo walked over to an empty table, and sat down as she eats her food. Ah Young followed after, and ate her food too. Ren walks inside the canteen seconds later, and sighed at the sight of Ah Young.

Ren grabs her food too, and then exams the room to find another spot. Before walking to another spot, Zico came up to her. “Let’s eat together, yeah?” Zico asked. Ren thought for a bit, and then nodded her head. “Sure,” she answered, and walked outside with Zico.

 

Kyung thought about Mia for a sec, as he got himself a Gatorade. He popped another dollar inside the vending machine, and got another one for Mia. Kyung walked over to Mia’s homeroom, and saw her working on assignments.

“Hi Mia,” Kyung greeted her normally. “Hey Mr. Rapper,” Mia cheekily greeted back. “I thought you were going to be practicing, so I bought you a Gatorade,” he told her, handing the Gatorade bottle to her.

“Thanks a bunch, Kyung,” Mia thanks him, and takes the bottle. “No lunch for you today?” He asked her. “No lunch for me today,” Mia replied with a smile. “Well, I’m gonna go lunch with my buddies then. See ya,” Kyung said, and Mia nodded her head.

Kyung wanted to stay longer and chat with Mia, but then knowing that she has a boyfriend, it held him back. So instead of staying at school, Kyung decided to ditch. He wasn’t in the mood much anymore.

 

“Dami sunbae, you must work so hard,” Yookwon said, looking at her worksheets. “Yeah, I guess so,” Dami replied, not paying attention to Yookwon’s presence.

“Would you like some sweets?” He asked, showing her some chocolate candies. Dami smiled at the sight of them, and shook her head. “Thanks, but no thanks,” she replied, and went back to working on her worksheets.

Yookwon pursed his lips together, and looked outside the window. He saw Kyung exiting, and was confused. “I’ll be back, sunbae,” Yookwon said, as he grabbed his blazer and dashes out. He was definitely going to follow his buddy of course.

“Yah Kyu—“

A black rich looking car pulled up in front of Kyung, before Yookwon could call out to his friend. He watched as Kyung walked over to the car, then two men grabs Kyung and shoves him inside.

“KYUNG!” Yookwon shouted, as he chases after the car.

Yookwon had run out of breath, but recognized the license plate number. He took it down, and then called Minhyuk’s phone.

 

“Agh...” Kyung groaned in pain, as he was punched in the stomach. “Who...are you?” Kyung asked, barely being able to speak.

A kick came to his face, as blood splat out of his mouth. He groaned in pain again, as the leader like laughed with joy. Happiness rushed through his blood, seeing Kyung get hurt.

“Boy, do you know who you’re messing with?” The man on Kyung’s left asked, as he grabs Kyung by the collar. “Who? Your...father? Tch...” Kyung asked, not being able to open his right eye.

“You prick!” The guy shouts, and then punches Kyung hard on the face two times. “Stop,” the leader like stopped the guy. He stepped up to Kyung’s injured body, and pulled Kyung up close to face him.

“Stop messing with Mia, or it’ll be an arm or leg next time,” the guy threatened, and Kyung spitted at his the guy’s face. “...you,” Kyung cursed, and the guy wiped the spit blood off.

“Ey yo dude, you got a phone call,” his friend told him, at the sight of hearing his cellphone ring. The guy smirked, as it was Mia calling him.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in school learning?” The guy asked Mia in his raspy tone of voice. “Please tell me that you do not have my friend with you,” Mia pleaded, and the guy laughed.

“Does it matter anyways? If you don’t tell him to back off, I should. He ain’t nothing but a dog,” and with that, he hung up the phone.

“Yah, DayDay!” Mia shouted, as tears blurred her sight. “Is Kyung with him?” Jae Soo asked. Mia nodded her head, as she held onto Jae Soo’s hand. “We’ve got to help Kyung, because DayDay might kill him,” Mia pleaded.

“Let’s go,” Minhyuk said, as Mia nodded and took the lead.



 

 

WE GOT THE POWER!

I GOT THE POWER!

Bap's amazing music video ROCKS. but Warrior was still better to me. haahaha!

ANY WHO, I DIED AT BLOCK B'S TEASER. CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!! *DEAD* Totally buying their repackage album soon! XDD