WIDE EYED WONDERERS

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 9    WIDE EYE WONDERERS

 

 

“Uhhmm… why don’t you three take a shower first?” Sooyoung asked the three after looking at them from head to food and sniffing them. The four were already at the room where it all happened. The three were seated at the edge of the bed.

 

“You smell like .” Sooyoung added while wearing a disgusted face. She then back faced the three and started to connect her phone to the 32” inch LCD TV which is right infront of the bed.

 

“That’s what I kept on telling you.” Tiffany rolled her eyes. Sooyoung only chuckled.

 

Tiffany stood up and took off the robe that covered her body. Jessica and Taeyeon who where both looking at the ground suddenly flew their gazes towards Tiffany… unconsciously. The stark girl noticed the piercing gazes of the other two.

 

Tiffany let out a sarcastic chuckle, rolled her eyes and shook her head with a sarcastic smile plastered on her face when she saw Jessica’s and Taeyeon’s reaction.

 

Both Taeyeon and Jessica’s mouths were wide opened and their eyes were alternating on Tiffany’s assets. When Jessica’s eyes were on Tiffany’s s, Taeyeon’s eyes were on Tiffany’s core, when Jessica’s eyes moved to Tiffany’s core, Taeyeon’s eyes would move to Tiffany’s s. And its goes on continuously for good five minutes.

 

Tiffany stood infront so near to the two that made the two inspect her assets up close.

 

“Hey!” Tiffany snapped at Taeyeon and Jessica. Both Jessica and Taeyeon were still trapped in a delicious trance that caused by Tiffany’s ness.

 

‘Freaks! ‘ Tiffany thought to herself.

 

The stark girl closed her eyes and inhaled a lungful of air. She turned her back to the two and faced the amused looking Unnie.

 

“s……”

“…”

“……”

 

“Tiffany, your assets seriously made these two out of their minds.” Sooyoung told Tiffany in an amused manner. Tiffany only scoffed.

 

“You’re sick you know that? Me and that Jessica girl had with your sister and you act like we just played scrabble.” Tiffany retorted. Unnie could only shrug nonchalantly.

 

 

“s……”

“…”

“……”

 

… … ….

… … ….

… … ….

 

 

‘Aghh seriously!’ Tiffany shouted in her mind. She hastily faced the two in trance people and chanting her assets like a cult.

 

“Want me that much?! Okay! I’ll give some!” Tiffany said annoyingly. She pulled the back of the heads of Taeyeon and Jessica and shoved them into her s.

 

“You guys !” She added.

 

Her plan was just stuff the faces of those two to the softness of her s but her plan backfired.  Tiffany let out a moan and threw her head back when she felt an amazing sensation on her s. Taeyeon and Jessica’s mouth claimed Tiffany’s unsuspecting s…. and like babies.

 

“Guys… ahhh… huuhhh… when… I.. ahhh… said… you…Uhhnngg… …. This.. uhhmm.. was… ohhh.. I… ahhh… meant….”

 

What Tiffany meant by was “good for nothing” or “losers”. But anyway, what these two’s interpretation of electrifies her whole body so she didn’t bother to correct the wrong assumptions.

 

 

“Oh Gosh! ! Taeyeon!”

 

Tiffany’s attention flew to the source of the pleasured sound. She was shocked to hear her own pleasured voice and it made her head turn 180 degrees to the direction of the TV.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon finally snapped out of trance. They stopped on unconsciously and nibbling and flicking Tiffany’s s inside with their tongues but Tiffany’s s were still trapped inside Jessica and Taeyeon’s warm mouths.

 

“Okay…. You can let go my s now.” Tiffany told the two in an unsure but sarcastic tone.

 

 The two completely snapped out of trance and got shocked when they realized their mouths were still clasping Tiffany’s s. Both let go of Tiffany’s s at the same time and drawing a line of saliva connecting from Tiffany’s s to their lips in the process.

 

“Aish! Drool!” Tiffany whined.

 

 

“Ohh…. Jessica…..”

 

The attention of the three flew to the TV. Tiffany sat back once again beside the flustered Jessica. And flustered Jessica was seated in between Tiffany and also flustered Taeyeon.

 

“Here’s your movie. Enjoy!” Sooyoung took a seat on the sofa near the bed.

 

 

 

“Oh ! Hisssssssssssssssss!” Tiffany hissed when Taeyeon and Jessica pinned her to the bed and started hovering on top of her. Taeyeon pinched Tiffany’s erected s while Jessica was busy Tiffany’s abs and belly button.

 

Jessica scooted down to meet Tiffany’s leaking core. She blew warm breath on the leaking love hole. Taeyeon uses her nose to flick Tiffany’s s. Tiffany squirmed with the sensation.

 

“Unnnggghh… *gasps* Jessica…. Hisssss… Taeyeon…”

 

“Uhhm…**…*slurps*….this… uhhmm…*slurps* tastes soooo good….*slurps*” Jessica’s tongue explored Tiffany’s love hole.

 

“Ahhh what the------“ Taeyeon yelped when Tiffany grabbed her nape and pulled her head up. Tiffany’s lips clutched into Taeyeon’s lips for a deep wet kiss.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon shared a hot and wet French kiss while Jessica was giving Tiffany an Australian kiss. A French kiss but only “down under”. (A/N: Got that from a movie. Starring Jack Black if my memory serves me right. )

 

Then Taeyeon and Jessica switched places. Jessica and Tiffany were French kissing with a lot of drools while Taeyeon some “ice cream”.

 

 

“Oh hey! What happened?!” Sooyoung voice boomed.

 

“Damn TV! I should really take this to the technician for repairs.” Sooyoung mumbled while shaking her head.

 

“I her…. her… …” Taeyeon was about to cry.

 

“I said it tastes good?....” Jessica was teary eyed also. Taeyeon and Jessica were looking at the ground mumbling to their selves.

 

“What? I kissed Jessica after probed my ? It’s like tasting my own . That’s disgusting!” Tiffany scoffed.

 

“I her…. her… …”

 

“I said it tastes good?....”

 

“I her…. her… …”

 

“I said it tastes good?....”

 

Jessica and Taeyeon continued on mumbling their discovery like a mantra while staring blankly at the tiled floor.

 

“Cut it out already!” Tiffany and Sooyoung yelled in unison at the two.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : TOOK SO LONG? YEAH YEAH... I KNOW... SORRY.. TOO BUSY.