SORRY MAKNAE

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 6     SORRY MAKNAE

 

 

I woke up with a terrible headache and an incredulous sore body. I feel like I played American football because of the muscle pains.

 

I slowly sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes.

 

“Uhhhmmmm…. Good morning…..” I greeted lazily to no one. I got used to say morning greeting every morning that I wake up. It doesn’t matter if I’m alone or not.

 

I turned my head to my right side with my eyes still closed. I’m so sleepy and exhausted that I couldn’t even open my eyes.

 

“Oh crap *gasp*”

 

Huh? Am I still dreaming? I think I heard someone spoke and gasp…

 

“! ! ! Taeyeon! Oh my! *gasps*”

 

What the?! Another voice! This time much nearer and clearer!  I’m pretty sure that I was alone when I lay in this bed last night. Oh wait! Is this restaurant ghost infested?!   >.<

 

I slowly opened my eyes. And because my eyesight haven’t adjusted with the light yet, all I saw was a silhouette of a female..

 

Female? A female ghost?! White lady?!

I was about to jump out of bed when I realized something. There was a gooey sticky feeling in my inner thigh and my area down there.

 

What the?! O.o

 

And that smell…. What is that weird smell?

 

What happened?!  Fuuuuuuuuuuu!!! >.<

 

There are so many blanks that need to be filled. I could barely remember what occurred last night after I drank the juice that my sister made.

 

Juice! Yes! It must be the juice!

 

What happened?! Think Taeyeon! Think!

 

 

 

I was nearing our restaurant. Well, it wasn’t really my plan to go there but I got hungry after finding my way back to the road that I’m familiar with.

 

A stupid grin formed into my lips as the image of the two pretty girls I met in the park flashed into my thoughts.

 

 

Message

From  :    Unnie

 

Where are you? I need you here in the restaurant.

 

 

Huh? Why? It’s my day off today.  O.o

 

 

Message

To : Unnie

 

I’m on my way there. Why do you need me anyway? It’s my dayoff.

 

 

Message

From : Unnie

 

………*glare*………

 

 

Okay…. Fine….. *sigh*

 

 

Message

To : Unnie

 

I’m already near there.

 

 

That’s my bossy older sister. She managed our restaurant and spends most of her time there. She’s 5 years older than me.

 

I parked my car near the on the side of the road just in front of our restaurant. I entered the restaurant from the backdoor which leads to the kitchen. There was a half filled pitcher of cold drink which is obviously not part of our list and because of my thirst, I grabbed a straw from the counter and sipped directly from the pitcher.

 

“Unnie! What is this juice? It tastes good.” I asked my sister when she came into the kitchen.

 

“Ohh.. you’re here. Something I experimented.” She answered me.

 

“What did you put in this?” I asked while looking at the almost empty glass.

 

“Shredded ice, a little sweet red wine, a little vodka, a little rhum, citrus fruit flavors…… that’s it. Is it really good?”

 

“Really good…” I winked at her and empty the glass up to the last drop.

 

“Thanks maknae.” She patted my head like a puppy.

 

“You did not put any other weird stuff in here, didn’t you?” I eyed her suspiciously. She just chuckled at my statement.

 

“No….. nothing I’m aware of.. anyway I have to go now. Wait ‘til those two girls leave, okay? Those are new costumers so we have to be extra attentive to them.” She said and walked towards the backdoor.

 

“By the way, Taeyeon…” My sister called my attention.

 

“Yes, Sooyoung Unnie?” I looked at her.

 

“Be careful, okay. Lock the doors before you get out… or better… just sleep on the room upstairs.” She told me then left me alone.

 

Why do I have to wait for those people? They should had been informed that the restaurant will be closed early. Aish! Stress!

 

I was tapping my fingers on the marble counter top when I felt piercing pain in my head. I slowly became disoriented and my vision started to blur.

 

“Oh crap! My head! I have to go upstairs and find some medicine!”

 

Walk/ Crawl/ Stumble… I found myself struggling to get up stairs where a spare room for overnights is situated.

 

Why is it too hot?..... Ohhh…. I’m burning….

 

Finally I reached the room. I hurriedly opened the door and crawled my way to the bed which is in the middle of the room. I lay face down… panting and sweating. Then I lay on my side.

 

After a while, I felt a weight pressed on the other side of the bed. I turned around and saw a girl laying beside me. I ignored her.

 

I’m feeling so hot right now. I need to strip off my clothes. I need a cold bath… a really really cold bath at this moment.

 

I started to strip off my clothes… one by one. After I took off the last piece, I felt piercing eyes looking at me.

 

I shifted to my left. A girl was staring at me. We stared blankly at each other.

 

Jessica?..... Is this Jessica? But wait?..... What is she doing here? Is she real or I’m just hallucinating because of the effect of alcohol?

 

I felt pooling in between my legs. Okay….. this is very weird.

 

My breathing started to get heavy. Fine! Whatever! I had to release this.

 

Jessica grabbed my nape and kissed me hungrily on the lips. I was kissed before but it was nothing compared to this.

 

“Uhhhmmm… Jesshhiiiikkkaaa.. uhhmm…” I moaned when I felt Jessica’s adventurous tongue inside my mouth. I could even taste her saliva.

 

“Uhhmmfff… Taeeyyeeooonn… “ She moaned my name and it makes me more aroused.

 

Her hands roamed around my body and as if on cue, my hands copied her hands and roamed into her silky smooth great smelling skin. She kneaded my and I kneaded hers.

 

There’s a voice inside of me telling me this is wrong and I have to stop immediately before I regret it. But I couldn’t control it… I couldn’t control myself. The urge was so intense and I feel like I’m going to explode if I don’t release it.

 

Slowly… second by agonizing second.. I lose my mind, my consciousness, my self control and my reasoning.

 

The door swung open.. Jessica and I looked at the person entered the door. It’s a girl. Ohhh… I know her… the one from the park.

 

She’s the pretty girl that I literally bumped in at the park yesterday afternoon….. Boy.. she’s really pretty… I want her… I want her now!

 

The pretty stranger went straight to the bed. She grabbed Jessica by the shoulders and kissed her hungrily on her lips.

 

“Mmmnnn… moan my name…. I’m Tiffany.. uhhmmnn…” she said within the kiss.

 

“Ummffhh….. Tifffaaannyyyyy…” Jessica obeyed the stranger.

 

Wait you two! Don’t leave me behind. I want you.. Jessica. I want you… Tiffany. I want the both of you…. NOW!

 

I cupped Jessica’s face and kissed her again. Mmmmnn….. Jessica’s lips are so delicious.

 

Then I turned to Tiffany. I grabbed her nape and pull her into a deep kiss. Delicious… such delicious lips. I want more…

 

“Mmmmnn….. Tifffaaannyyyyy…” I moaned.

 

My head was spinning. I feel like I’m in a twiglight zone. Everything seems like a dream. Everything looks unreal. My vision is blurry and I couldn’t understand what’s happening around me. I’m just going with the flow.

 

I felt a weird sensation on my s. The feeling was new to me. I looked down and I saw Jessica and Tiffany each of my s. Tiffany on the left and Jessica on the right.

 

“Ohhhhh…Ummmffffffffff…. Jesssiiicccaaa….. Tiiiffffaaannnyyyyy…..” I threw my head back and grasp the bedsheet.

 

Then… my mind went blank.

 

 

And now… I woke up and opened my eyes with a throbbing head just to be greeted by girls in front of me.

 

I flipped the remaining sheets that covers my body. And there it was…. Bloodstains on the bedsheet. I’m doomed.

 

The realization hit me. I lost my ity.

 

I looked at the two again. First at Jessica, then to the nameless girl.

 

I lost my ity with a girl! But which one of them? Or maybe both of them? No! No! No! This can’t be happening!

 

I dreamt about a fancy and romantic first ual encounter with a handsome and dashing guy. But here I am.. practically have no memories of my first time.. and to make it worse.. I did it with girls.

 

Cruel world…. T^T

 

“Jessica… your name is Jessica, right?” My voice cracked as I asked the girl in the bed with me. I was on the verge of crying. She nodded.

 

I looked back at the other girl staring at us with confusion and disbelief standing at the foot of the bed.

 

“Taeyeon……. Jessica….” She mouthed.

 

We already had but I still don’t know her name. What an awkward situation.

 

“You…… what’s your name?...” My voice trailed off.


“I’m….. I’m…… my name…” The girl was about to say her name.

 

The door swung open and my sister came in and closed the door immediately.

 

“Tiffany… Jessica… My dear sister Taeyeon……. Good thing you three are finally awake…. Clean yourselves and we will talk about what happened over breakfast. I’m sorry….”

 

“Unnie… what are you talking about?.... and how did you know the names of these two?” I asked my sister.

 

“Well…. I hurriedly came back when my friend told me that it wasn’t flavor enhancer she gave me… and I saw you three uhhmm… I was already late… and besides… its too strong that there could be no way stopping you.”

 

“You… saw us?... ” This is soooooooo embarrassing.

 

“What happened Unnie? Why did we end up like this?...” The tears that I was holding back began streaming in my cheeks.

 

“Maknae…. I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry……” Unnie crawled onto the bed and hugged me. I cried even more.

 

“Unnie… that was my first… and I couldn’t even remember clearly what happened…*sob*” I hugged her tighter trying to gain strength from her.

 

“If you couldn’t remember… I’ll refresh your memory. I watched the whole thing… but I don’t know how I would explain it in detail so I recorded it instead.”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________