BURNING

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 12    BURNING

 

 

 

“So….. how does it feel?” My sister asked me for the nth time with her annoying smirk.

 

“Unnie! Stop asking me that!” I retorted and walked away from her. She followed me as I walked out of the counter and onto the kitchen. My cheeks are really burning.

 

“Feels good?” She naughtily whispered in my left ear.

 

“Unnie! Stop it! I shouldn’t have come here. You’re just ruining my day. And besides, its my day off today!” I whined and stomped my feet.

 

“And then, why are you here?” She leaned at the kitchen sink, arms crossed over the chest and still with that annoying smirk.

 

“………………….” I said nothing. My eyes fixed on the tiled floor.

 

“What are you doing here?” She repeated. I looked up to her and her eyebrows twitched waiting for response.

 

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I closed my mouth again and sighed. My eyes fixed on the tiled floor again.

 

“I….. I just want to go here! Is there something wrong with that?!” I burst while my arms flailed in every direction.

 

“Taeyeon……” My sister stood straight. Her arms fell on her sides.

 

“Yes… It felt good. It felt really good. “ I let out a tired sigh and leaned on the wall. I closed my eyes tight and tilted my head up.

 

“I hate you….” I whispered. Tears flow from my eyes.

 

“Taeyeon… I……” Sooyoung Unnie sounded worried. I felt her hand on my arm.

 

Tiffany……

 

Jessica……

 

Why can’t I stop thinking about them? Why do I want to see them again? Why do I miss them so much? Why? Why? Why?

 

“Sorry… I’m so sorry…” I felt the warm embrace of my Unnie. I slowly opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around her.

 

“I’m teasing you because I think it’s a way you wouldn’t be awkward with the incident. You weren’t sulking or anything… so I thought it was okay… I’m so sorry.” She said softly while rubbing circles on my back.

 

Yeah….

 

I didn’t sulk. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know why either.

 

Its just…… its just…. It felt so right.

 

Tiffany…..

 

Jessica…….

 

I want to see the both of you. I want to feel the two of you again. I want to have se----

 

O___O

 

What the hell am I thinking?! No! No! Erase! Erase! But Tiffany’s s…… Jessica’s pu----- Noooo!!! Clear your thoughts Taeyeon!

 

Breath in…. Breath out….

 

“Feeling better now?” Unnie’s question cut my train of thoughts. She released me from her embrace and cupped my cheeks.

 

I nodded in response with a shy smile. She smiled sweetly at me.

 

“Hungry?” She asked.

 

“No. I already ate before I left the house.” I answered as we made our way back to the counter. The restaurant employees are starting to arrive one by one.

 

“Aren’t you gonna help here?” She asked while wearing her apron.

 

“Unnie, its my day off remember?” I scoffed.

 

“Oh…. Okay… are you planning to go somewhere?” She asked without looking at me, busy wiping the counter with a cloth.

 

“Umm…. Mall… maybe..” I said unsure.

 

“Mall………… hmm…….” She mumbled… quite teasing actually.

 

“What?” I retorted. She looked at me with a smile.

 

“Just don’t end up tomorrow.” My evil Unnie teased.

 

“Well….  I don’t mind if I end up waking with Jessica and Tiffany.”

 

O_____________O                    O.o          >.<

 

What the hell did I just said?!

 

I quickly covered my mouth. Sooyoung Unnie was trying to hold her laughter at first but she failed. She laughed like a crazy woman.

 

“Unnie….. aish!” I hit my own head. Our employees were giving us weird looks already.

 

“Stop it! Its not funny!” I retorted again.

 

Unnie was almost rolling on the floor while clutching her stomach. Aish! This is really annoying! There’s nothing funny.

 

“What’s funny?” I asked with annoyance. Unnie stood up and composed herself before answering.

 

“You…. You are funny.” She grinned.

 

“Huh?” My eyebrows creased. What is this woman talking about?

 

“And why am I funny?” I asked as I crossed my arms above my chest. My feet tapped on the floor as I waited for her response.

 

“Well.. my dear baby sister, you said that you don’t mind waking up with Tiffany and Jessica…. With so much confidence!” She said with her hands on her hips and with a smug look on her face.

 

Did I------

 

Argh! I want to pull out my hair!

 

Anyway… talk about hair… I shaved down there so it would look clean and appetizing. And also, it would give easy access to Jessica and Tiffany…

 

Its not that I was hairy when the three of us had but… this morning I shaved it all so Jessica and Tiffany would and eat away without any hindrance on the way.

 

O________O

 

What am I thinking?! Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

 

“You love them already?” Unnie teased while nudging me.

 

“What? No! Stop saying silly things.” I looked away to hide my burning cheeks.

 

“Hmm… if you say so.” She said.

 

“But you felt really good with your with them?” She teased again.

 

“Yeah… and to the fact that both of them deized me at the same time.. they both earned an equal spot in my heart. I couldn’t imagine how two girls out of their wits both agreed to put one of their fingers inside me at the same time. Could you believe that? They’re both my first time!”

 

“I miss them so much Unnie! And by the will of fate…. I hope that I could stumble upon the two of them. I really want to see them.”

 

“……………………………………..”

 

“……………………………………..”

 

“Are you happy that you watched the entire Taenysic on my phone before I deleted it?”

 

My sister’s smug smile turned into an idiotic grin. And then I realized… I was giggling and excited when I answered her question.

 

I face palmed.

 

Taeyeon……. Go and dig your own grave.

 

Anyway… I wished she didn’t deleted the video so I could watch it over and over… their sweaty bodies above me… my sweaty body hovering above them…

 

Clear your thoughts Taeyeon!

 

Huhu  TT.TT

 

“Uhmm…. Gotta go. Bye!” I sprinted out of the restaurant in a flash. I dove inside my car and started the engine and drove away in a hurry.

 

 

 

 

Now…. I’m here at the mall… wandering aimlessly like I did last Sunday. But… like last Sunday… I want to meet them again… I want to see them again.

 

“Huh… pastry shop.” I said to one in particular.

 

‘I wonder what those two are doing right now… and where are they right now. Are they thinking of me? Blah! Taeyeon… get a hold of yourself.

 

As I was about to go inside the pastry shop, there was a force that made me look to my left. And boy.. was I shocked to see who the person was heading towards me.

 

“You’re…..here…” I almost stuttered.

 

“Uhhmmn… yeah…. And also you…..” Is Jessica blushing?

 

Awwww! y Fox!

 

Jessica is here! *spazzing*

 

I wish Tiffany is here… then I’ll ask them to have se---- Argh!

 

“Ladies…. We meet again.”

 

Tiffany?   O.o

 

And the next thing I know, I was trapped in a massive bearhug along with Jessica. But… Ahhhh… Why does it feel so good..

 

And I prefer them actually…..

 

O_____________O   Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! TT.TT

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________