BADASS

Wicked

 

 

 

CHAPTER 18.   BADASS

 

 

 

"Seriously Mom? Educational stuff?" Tiffany's eyes were twitching. She could not believe the words coming out of the woman's mouth.

 

"Yes Sweetie." The amazing Martha Hwang answered with an innocent grin. "Should we begin? Oh yes we should!" Martha Tiffany's 40inch flatscreen tv and plugged the USB.

 

"Is 8 inches okay with you?" Martha suddenly inquired.

 

"Huh?" Tiffany's delicate brows collided.

 

 

 

 

I"8 inch strap on. Is it okay?"

 

 

 

 

"Huh?!?" Tifany's elevated from her seat.

 

"I sent one to Taeyeon already."

 

"Huuuuuwwwwwaaaaaattttttttttttt??????!!!!!!!!!????????" Tiffany finally stood up and her hair like a lunatic, a super frustrated one at that. She crampled her face as if she wanted to erase it.

 

"Why sweetie? Not big enough?" 

 

"Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" Tiffany run out of the room. 

 

"Oh...... so you guys really need a bigger one. You naughty girls." Martha smirked, clearly misunderstood Tiffany.

 

"Oh! Sweetie, I forgot to tell you...I sent a bigger one to Jessica!"

 

"Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And Tiffany's scream volume tripled.

 

 

 

 

 

"This..... this........ this.......this........this........this.........." Jessica was reduced into a mangled record when she opened the package her mother handed her. 

 

"Yes Baby Girl. Aint your Aunt Martha so sweet for giving you this wonderful gift?"

 

"This......this.....this.. ....a.......a........ a...... a................" Jessica was still lost for words while staring at the 'wonderful' gift in her hands.

 

"You love it huh?"

 

Jessica blinked a couple of times.

 

And then......... fainted.

 

 

"Awww..... she really loved it. I should tell Martha quickly!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile.... on the other side of .....

 

Sooyoung was intensely staring at her sister's crotch? 

 

"Would this even fit? I think this would reach your intestines." Sooyoung seriously said while looking back and forth to the 8 inch strap on and her sister's crotch.

 

 

"Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"