LIKE NORMAL

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 8    LIKE NORMAL

 

 

 

“So…… how was it?” The eldest of the four asked with a serious face. The other three fidgeted in their seats.

 

The four were in the kitchen of the restaurant. As the heir to the throne to the restaurant, decided not to open the establishment for the day and have a chit chat with the girls who still smelled . The eldest was seated infront of the three.

 

Sooyoung started to eat her breakfast, bacon and eggs. She gestured the three others to dive in to their plates.

 

“Unnie…….” The one in the middle said in a hushed tone.

 

“Yes Taeyeon?”

 

Silence.

 

“Uhhmmm……. Could you please let us shower first?” The one on the left asked with her head bowed down.

 

“Jessica, that could wait….. but the food can’t.” Sooyoung answered. Jessica bit her lower lip.

 

“Now eat”  Sooyoung demanded.

 

The one on Taeyeon’s right huffed and shook her head.

 

“Hey lady, thankyou for the food but…. Can’t you see?... We’re kind of inside of these robes and we hadn’t washed yet.” Tiffany said in sarcasm.

 

“Well…. I told you to wash didn’t I?” Sooyoung darted back smirking sarcastically while moving her head from side to side.

 

“Well…. You gave us 30 seconds to wash up. How in the world could we do that?” Tiffany answered in the same manner.

 

“Ohhh……. Feisty!” Sooyoung scoffed.

 

“What is it you really want?” Tiffany asked annoyingly.

 

Sooyoung put down her eating utensils and finished chewing her food before answering the annoyed girl’s question.

 

“I want you to eat and tell me how was it.” Sooyoung said nonchalantly.

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

I can’t believe this person! How could she act normal as if nothing happened? We had a encounter with her sister but she acts like its just a normal thing?

 

Pffft! She’s crazy!

 

I heard a soft sniff beside me. I turned my attention to that person. My gaze got fixed to the silently crying girl beside me.

 

She’s pretty….. really pretty. Silky smooth white skin, expressive eyes and luscious lips. I don’t know what got into me. I found  myself closing my eyes and began leaning closer and closer to her. I stopped from leaning when my lips landed on a soft surface.

 

Soft surface… soft skin…

 

Huh?!  O.o

 

I abruptly opened my eyes in shock but immediately turned soft when the girl’s confused pretty face greeted my eyes.

 

Pretty face…. Taeyeon’s……..

 

“We’ll get by, Taeyeon…..”

 

I turned my attention to the owner of the voice. The voice’s owner smiled weakly at Taeyeon. Weak but assuring.

 

The girl looks snobby and bratty… but I could sense she is otherwise. My eyes examined her facial features. Tantalizing eyes, plump lips, and distinct chin.

 

“Jessica……………..” If I called her with so much love, I don’t care anymore…because I don’t understand what I feel.

 

“Taeyeon….. Jessica is right. We’ll get through this.” I smiled sweetly first at Taeyeon then at Jessica. Jessica smiled back at me then at Taeyeon.

 

After a while, a smile finally formed on Taeyeon’s lips. She smiled at Jessica then to me. I felt my breath faltered. I wonder why?....

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“I want you to eat and tell me how was it.”

 

Taeyeon’s sister is a little crazy for asking that. Oh well… sooooo crazy. Seriously, why does she have to ask such a thing so casually?

 

And how could I answer that question when I could barely remember anything?

 

“Unnie….*soft sniff*…”

 

I heard a faint whisper from the girl beside me. It was Taeyeon. The undeniable adorable and overloaded with cuteness, Taeyeon.

 

What the heck! What’s going on with me?

 

I shouldn’t be feeling this. I should be sulking right now, right? So why am I huffed and puffed whenever my eyes laid onto Taeyeon….

 

……… and Tiffany…

 

Taeyeon is grieving… I know. If my memory serves me right, Taeyeon was a . Yeah….. also the blood stains on the bed sheet totally gave it away.

 

I have to think of something… I have to say something that could help ease her.

 

“We’ll get by, Taeyeon…..” My hand landed on her shoulder and gently squeezed it. I smiled at her. Taeyeon stared at me for a while before turning to Tiffany… that look so cool while arguing with Unnie.

 

I examined Tiffany’s features. I can’t help but admire that defined jaw, arrogant eyes and brow, proud nose and inviting lips.

 

Tiffany….. you’re… you’re so pretty….

 

Damn it! Why am I being like this?!

 

Then I turned to Taeyeon.. my eyes travelled to her silky smooth white skin, expressive eyes and luscious lips.

 

Ahh….. pretty…. So pretty….

 

“Jessica……………..” Is there something wrong with my ears or Tiffany’s voice just really sounds so loving?

 

“Taeyeon….. Jessica is right. We’ll get through this.”

 

Then Tiffany smiled genuinely to Taeyeon. Her eyes faded and turned into crescent moons. I got mesmerized with that smile. When Taeyeon turned to me and smiled, I almost fell off from my seat.

 

Why do these two make my heart falter?

 

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

I can’t believe why this happened to me. I can’t believe my sister could ask these questions like losing my ity and having with girls are just normal.

 

And I can’t believe why instead of hating Tiffany and Jessica.. and feeling dirty.. I feel relieved, I feel happy.. I feel contented.

 

Why? Why? Why? Why?

 

My tears started welling again. Next thing I know, I’m sniffing and sobbing trying to wash out the confusion in my head.

 

I straightened when I felt something soft touched my cheek. Are those lips? Tiffany’s lips?

 

“We’ll get by, Taeyeon…..” A soft voice entered my ears.

 

Soft, sweet voice… Jessica’s..

 

I felt a hand on my shoulder then a squeeze followed. It was Jessica’s hand on my shoulder. She gave me a weak smile. Weak but assuring.

 

Jessica…….

 

Jessica’s face….. so pretty. The girl looks snobby and bratty… but I could sense she is otherwise. My eyes examined her facial features. Expressive eyes, playful lashes, naughty lips and distinct chin.

 

“Taeyeon….. Jessica is right. We’ll get through this.” Tiffany’s loving voice caught my attention. I turned to Tiffany and greeted by a mega watt smile.

 

I smiled back at her.. then to Jessica. Then… I felt my heart skipped a beat.

 

Oh man…… I’m going crazy.

 

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V.

 

 

Okay……..

 

I should be the one making them fidget… but it’s the other way around. These kids are so cheesy…. Yet they look like they love each other..

 

Love…. Already..

 

This is weird…

 

*clears throat*

 

“Okay kids! Let’s start the show and refresh your memory, okay?” I told the three girls that were lost in their little love bubble. I waved my phone to them.

 

The three simultaneously looked at me with different expressions filled their pretty faces. I suppressed a smile from forming in my lips.

 

Tiffany is annoyed.

 

Jessica is worried.

 

And my dear Taeyeon is shocked.

 

This is interesting…..

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________