THE PERPETRATOR

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 7      THE PERPETRATOR

 

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V.

 

 

“You did not put any other weird stuff in here, didn’t you?”  My sister eyed me suspiciously. I just chuckled at her paranoia.

 

Aish! Darn kid!

 

“No….. nothing I’m aware of.. anyway I have to go now. Wait ‘til those two girls leave, okay? Those are new costumers so we have to be extra attentive to them.” I told her.

 

Taeyeon took a peek on the two girls and scoffed at me.

 

“Extra attentive.” She said with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at her as a response and nodded to her. I turned my back from her and headed to the back door.

 

“By the way, Taeyeon…” I called my sister’s attention.

 

“Yes, Sooyoung Unnie?”

 

“Be careful, okay. Lock the doors before you get out… or better… just sleep on the room upstairs.” I told her and proceeded on my way out of the restaurant.

 

“Okay, okay… I got it. I’m not a kid anymore. It’s not like I’m going to lose my ity to those two girls over there.” I heard her say before I could close the door.

 

Darn kid! *sighs*

 

I got in my car. I stayed for a while and texted my friends.  I was about to start the engine when my phone vibrated.

 

I pulled the thing out of my pocket and answered the call.

 

“Hello. Yoona. What’s up?” I asked with a smile.

 

“Sooyoung… I’m so sorry.” She said.

 

My smile immediately faded.

 

“Sorry? For what?” I asked.

 

“I…..I………….”

 

“Yoona?”

 

No response.

 

“Tell me! What is it?” I’m starting to get suspicious over something that I don’t know.

 

“Have you prepared your experiment drink already?” She asked with a low voice.

 

Drink?... What about the drink?....

 

“What about the drink?”

 

“Have anyone drank it? Did you have a sip of it?” She asked.

 

“I did and the staffs…. But why are you asking?”

 

“Sooyoung…. Did you put the one I gave you in that drink?” Is it just my imagination or Yoona really sounded nervous?

 

“No…. I only mixed the flavor enhancer that you give me a little later.” My eyebrows furrowed.

 

“So… no one drank it with that thing…”

 

“Yoona.. where is this conversation headed?” I’m really getting suspicious about this.

 

“No one drank it?...” She repeated her question.

 

“Some have it. My------“ I was cut off with my words when I heard a loud gasp from the other line.

 

Something hit me like a speeding truck. The flavor enhancer! The flavor enhancer that she gave me! That must be it!

 

My heart was drumming inside my chest. The realization hit me. Yoona gave me the wrong package. I unconsciously shifted my attention at our restaurant. The lights were still on but I couldn’t see my sister and the other two girls from where my car was.

 

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

 

“Who…. Drank…it?....

 

“What did you gave me?” I asked in a controlled anger. My mind was full of hasty ideas about that drink. Was it poison?

 

Silence.

 

“Im Yoona!!!”

 

“I accidentally gave you my new invention…the Intense ual Drive Juice. Oh my… I’m so sorry..”

 

“Intense ual Drive Juice?” What the heck?

 

“Yes…. Actually, that formula is for men that need help for their ual life.”

 

ual…. Life?..... ?..... ?! Oh my Goodness! Taeyeon!!!

 

“I’m so sorry… my sister, Seohyun pranked me by switching the package. I only found out just now. I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry.”

 

“Let’s talk later.” I said before I hanged up. I got out of the car and dashed back to the restaurant.

 

! My baby sister will look for ! And those two girls…… Aish! What have I done?!

 

 

I got inside and the restaurant was silent. There were no signs of my sister and the other two girls who I just left sitting and lurking here not more than 20 minutes ago.

 

Where did they go? Did they go outside?....

 

Stairs! Maybe they  are upstairs!... and having …..

 

Huh?! What?! O.o

 

What the am I thinking? No…. my little Taeyeon won’t do that…..

 

I reached the second floor where there was a spare room. I walked slowly towards the door. I could hear faint sounds emitting inside the room… 3 different voices… of girls. And one of the voices belongs no other than my beloved baby sister Taeyeon.

 

My heart pounded. Taeyeon………

 

I held the door knob tightly and inhaled a lungful of air. On the count of three, I opened the door with my eyes shut.

 

Then those sounds… I could hear them clearly now… clear and loud.

 

“Uhhmnnn…. Tiffany….. Taeyeon…..” That voice.. it came from the girl seated on the far end corner.

“Hnnggggggggggggggggg….. Taeyeon…. Jessica…..” That voice… from the girl seated near the entrance.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhnn….. … Jessica….. Tiffany…..” My dear sister’s voice.

 

I clenched my fist to gather strength then opened my eyes. What I saw was a total shock. My sister… in bed with two girls…. And having a passionate encounter. They clearly looked like they have no idea what’s happening with them.

 

Taeyeon………

 

I thought I’ve gone crazy. I took out my phone and started recording the whole thing.

 

Taeyeon….. I will delete this video after you see this.  You said you want to cherish your first time and you would want to remember every single detail…. So this is it…..

 

I noticed bloodstains on the sheets… and a faint trace of blood on my sister’s private part. I don’t know why but I found their act so romantic… as if they were unconsciously making love. They’re movement were gentle and delicate…. So warm.

 

Taeyeon…. You may have not lost it with a guy but…. this was how you wanted your first time would be… and it came true.

 

Then before I realize it, I was smiling.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : AFTER SO MANY DECADES OF WAITING FOR AN UPDATE... HERE YOU GO DEAR READERS.