DEADLY COMBINATION

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 14  DEADLY COMBINATION

 

 

“Here you go.” The three of us looked at the owner of the voice. It was Tiffany’s mother, holding the tray with our snack. She sat down on her previous seat.

 

“So… why don’t we start with the introduction?” Tiffany’s mom stared at the three of us with a ridiculous smile on her face.

 

I thought I left my mom in our house?! Argh! Why does Tiffany’s mom same as my mom?! This is so frustrating!

 

“Uhm… I am……--------“ Taeyeon didn’t finished her introduction because someone interrupted.

 

“Is this a bad time, Martha?” The question came from a woman. A very familiar voice. I am starting to have a cold sweat.

 

Yes it is! A bad time! A very very bad time!

 

I stared intensely at the table, hoping that it would channel the message to Tiffany’s obnoxious mother and shoo the newly arrived, equally obnoxious, person away.

 

“No.. no. It isn’t. It’s a good time actually. Steph came here with her friends. Come. Sit here with us.” Oh dear… am I missing her so much that I hear her everywhere?!

 

Is it me or Tiffany’s mother really just emphasized friends with malice?

 

O_____O

 

“It is a good time.” I heard Tiffany’s mom say. I fought the urge to flip the hard wood table… that looks expensive.

 

“Really? Thank you then. I want to chat with you.” The new comer said. My jaw dropped and I am in the verge of flipping the table and I don’t care if how much the damn thing cost.

 

I felt the new presence inching closer. *enter the JAWS theme when the shark is about to attack* I turned around.

 

“Mom?!”

 

Mom?! What is she doing here? I gawked at my mom in awe. Mom stopped on her tracks and looked at me with shock for a moment. Then she walked faster to our table.

 

“Janine… don’t tell me… this beautiful friend of Tiffany is actually your shy little girl, Jessica?” The grinning Tiffany’s mom asked my mom in full excitement while leaning over close to my face. My mom nodded with a chuckle.

 

“Oh! Look at that! How time flies! She’s a lady now! And had with my daughter. What a small world! I was planning to ask about your daughter and introduce her to Tiffany! And what do you know?! They already knew each other! And had too!” Tiffany’s mom said in one go.

 

I looked at my ridiculously obnoxious mom. There was a smirk posted on her lips and her invinsible big pointed ears perked up when she heard the not so hushed revelation of Tiffany’s equally evil mother.

 

“Yes she is….. but she’s not the little shy girl anymore.” Mom said.

 

“When you said not shy anymore, you meant…….” Tiff’s mom paused and silently asking my mom with her eyes and when my mom answered with a knowing smirk…….

 

“Owwwwww…… really?.... My Tiffany is also not a shy little girl anymore.”

 

I took a quick glance on Tiffany who looks like constipated.. or having a loose bowel. And me? I want to dig a hole and bury myself.

 

And I could hear my mom’s evil witch-like laughter.

 

“Jessica dear… I didn’t know that you’re friends with my friend’s daughter?” Under that innocent inquiry of her is a massive cloud of dirt and malice. I know my mom very well. *sigh*

 

Yeah.. and I didn’t know that I’m friends with Tiffany either. *rolls eyes*

 

“So… this is the Tiffany you are referring to? Ahh… at some point I thought of the possibility that the Tiffany that you’re talking about is Martha’s daughter.” Mom said with a sweet smile that I could tell actually is teasing.

 

Tiffany, who is sitting on my right, nudged me slightly and dropped a headsplitting question. Head splitting because I wanted to split her head open when she asked me…..

 

“You’re talking about me?” Whispered ily in my ear. I could feel the blood in my body rushed in my head and any moment my head will explode.

 

Both mine and Tiffany’s mother stared at the three of us with a great level of “Heart Attack Inducing Massive Obnoxious Evil Grin*.

 

“Jessica…. I want to pee..” I heard Taeyeon whispered. The poor munchkin is on the verge of rolling into a ball.

 

“And you? What’s your name baby girl?” The woman named Martha asked.

 

Taeyeon, who is sitting on my left, got startled. She held on the sleeve of my shirt. I could hear her heartbeat and I could imagine her crying Mmmmoooommmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!

 

So cute…. And delicious too!  ^_^

 

Huh?!   O.o

 

O______O

 

Wahhhhhhh!!!  TT__TT

 

“I’m….I’m Taeyeon…. Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“Yeah…. I should’ve have known. Jessica talks about you too.” My jaw dropped and my mom happily pinched Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“What a cute puppy. Coochie coochie koo. ” My mom’s tone was as if she’s talking to an infant.

 

Taeyeon hid behind my shoulder like a shy/awkward 5-year old. She’s now gripping my sleeve. I could feel Tiffany’s arm on my back. When I looked over my shoulder, Tiffany was rubbing Taeyeon’s back.

 

But hey…. Why could I still feel something rubbing circles on my back?

 

Oh… so Tiffany is booth soothing me and Taeyeon. How sweet.. ^_^

 

“Let her go, Aunt Janine. You’re scaring her.” Tiffany retorded. My mom turned to Tiffany.

 

“Ohh… look at you. You’re so big now… and a very pretty girl too. Ohh… how time flies! It has been ages since I saw you! How are you?” Mom asked the confused but blank-faced Tiffany.

 

“Aunt Janine…… you last saw me just last week..Saturday.” Tiffany replied with the most deadpanned voice possible.

 

“Yeah.. yeah… I remember. Sorry.” My mom giggled.

 

“So Taeyeon….. tell me something about yourself…” Mom

 

*heart stopping suspense-horror pause*

 

“Are you still a shy girl?”

 

What in the world is wrong with my mom?! Waaahhhhhh!!!   TT-TT

 

“Ask Tiffany and your daughter… “ Tiffany’s mom answered teasingly. My mom darted on me with a serious face. Then her expression gradually changed.

 

She mouthed a single word and enough for me to dig up my own grave in embarrassment. What is that word?....

 

“Ice cream?”

 

And I?..... I nodded.

 

Arrhhhggg!!! Why am I here?!

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : I have a new puppy. His name is Donghae. He was named after my parents' favorite kdrama... Smile Donghae. Anyways..... to my fellow Pinoys, Are you guys going to kpop concert which features SNSD this coming Jan 17(if my memory serves me right)?

I cant... because its too pricey... and I have work... and my boss called me a while ago and told me that he wants to assign me to our provincial project... in Albay! Sooo ffaarrrr.... *dies*

Well... I hope that he would change his mind though.

And the other reason is.. I dont like crowdy and noisy places. My fuse is short and I dont like waiting too long. 

This is who I am.

 

 

My review on I got a boy....

 

I love snsd but it doesnt mean that I would have to like eveything that they do. First of all.. there's too much color.. and for me, the girls acting so cute looked so forced. There are some good parts in the song. I like the chorus.

It seemed that the producers/songwritters (or whoever they are) wanted to mash several types of genres in one song... but it sounded messy as a whole. And what's with the get up?! I think that stylists/concept makers should have considered the idea that not all of the girls will fit in with the concept.

I prefer them with a feistly..strong look. Their "Run Devil Run" and "The Boys" suits them well.

I could imagine Taeyeon thinking when they're shooting the MV.."What's with all of these aegyo?!" (Remember she cried when they recorded Gee)

Even if the song is messy and confusing.. I still find myself singing...I got a boy..*hums coz doesnt know the lyrics*...I got a boy..*hums again*

 

Well..anyway..just think of this..friends doesnt always agrees with friends, right. I love Tiffany and Jessica..and the whole snsd. 

Arrghh... I wish I could see them in personal..face to face... in an arms length......