WAKING UP

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 4       WAKING UP

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and squinted to adjust my eyesight. I stared at the ceiling for a moment while freeing myself from a sleepy trance.

 

Where am I? Why do I feel so sore.. especially down there?.. and that smell.. that scent.. I know that scent! The scent of !

 

My heart started to pound and chills run up my spine when I finally realized that I’m in an unfamiliar place.

 

What happened?!

 

“Yaaaaawwwwmmmmnnnnnn…..”

 

I heard a soft moan on my left side and I felt arm on my chest and a hand caressing my neck.

 

Huh? O.o

 

“Ohhh Uhhmmnnnn….”

 

Another soft moan this time on my right side and then I felt a hand rubbed circles on my abs. I could feel a distributed weight pressed on both sides of my body. Soft snores ringed on both of my ears. I’m awake so obviously I’m not the one snoring.

 

Wait! Two different snores?! What the hell is happening? Am I dreaming?

 

Warm breath on both sides of my neck. Suspicion crawled into my body like swarm of filthy cockroaches. My chest raised up and down like I was having a heart attack.

 

Damn it! My head is still spinning!

 

I felt something weird pooling in between my legs… the consistency of the fluid is familiar to me. I slowly glided my right hand down there to confirm my suspicion.

 

Whoah wah!

 

My eyes grew wide open when my right hand touched a sticky gooey fluid directly from my mound. My heartbeat hitched as I moved my hand further to examine my inner thighs. My eyes fixated on the boring ceiling.

 

I pulled up my shaky hand to see clearly what it touched and pulled it out from the confines of sheet that covered my most likely body. I put my hand infront of my face and examined the gooey substance engulfing my hand.

 

! This is my ! What the heck?!    0__0

 

There are two people on both sides of me. Guys? I slept with two guys? Wait! No! Their bodies… so smooth and so soft.. and… what the hell?! Are those s I feel pressed on both sides of my ribs?!

 

Then the two moved and snuggled tighter to my body.

 

?.. I had …. with girls?... I’m stuttering in my mind.

 

No! This is impossible!!!

My whole body including my head was shaking. I slowly turned my shaking head to my left then to my right.

 

I felt like crying. The two were really girls. Even though I couldn’t fully see their faces, their scent and features were screaming “girls”.

 

I need to figure out something.. I really should. I moved my hands under the sheets and simultaneously touch the mounds of the two girls.

 

My mouth went ajar. Same consistency… same gooey fluid.  I instantly pulled out my hands and I scrunched my face as I stare at my engulfed hands.

 

Shi…shi…… Did I really had with these two? I had a encounter?! Ohh.. my head hurts! Geezzz!!!

 

What happened?! What the hell happened?!

 

No! I didn’t had with them! Maybe we got kidnapped, drugged then … then we will be sold to a market.

 

Damn it! What am I thinking? I just made it worse. I’d rather had with girls than to experience what I had thought. Arrgghh!

 

But really.. what happened?..

 

All I could remember was I stopped in front of a homey restaurant to eat something and take a break from finding my way home.

 

I entered the restaurant.. ate good food.. stayed a little longer… well… longer… Then the owner said that they would close the restaurant early than the usual.

 

I saw an employee flipped the card on the door from WELCOME, WE’RE OPEN to SORRY, WE’RE CLOSED. There were still few patrons eating and someone was hidden from my good view. The person sat on the far end and the person was back facing me.

 

Then.. what’s next?... Ah.. then the other patrons finished with their meal and went out of the restaurant. The owner and other helpers started cleaning and packing up the place.

 

 I was about to get up from my seat when a tall girl with a wide grin on her face approached me and placed a glass of unknown juice on my table. The girl didn’t wore a uniform like the other employees but I saw her attending to the patrons a while ago. Maybe she’s the daughter of the owner.

 

“Here.. I fixed something. Try it.” She told me.

 

I stared at the almost rim full glass of juice then I looked up to the girl with a confused look on my face.

 

“It’s on the house. I also gave that to the other one.” She said while pointing to the far end corner where a person was seated.

 

“Thanks. What is this anyway?...” I asked then took a sip on the unknown juice. Well.. I drank half of it in just one sip.

 

“I’m trying on new flavors of cocktail drinks. So…. How was it?”

 

“Uhhmm… it’s good. It has a nice fruity flavor with a kick of alcohol.” I said after my lips. It does taste good.

“Thanks.” She said.

“Thank you also. I think I should go but… could I finish the drink?” I asked.

 

“Oh sure. My sister just arrived. She would wait ‘til you finish your drink. Enjoy your drink.” She said then walked into the kitchen.

 

“Unnie! What is this juice? It tastes good.” I heard someone say from the kitchen. That voice.. I think I heard that before.. Oh well..

 

Then after finishing my drink.. I could feel my legs wobble and my head started to spin.

 

It’s hot.. why am I feeling so hot?... I stood up and walked like a super drunk person. I was so disoriented and all I could see was blur.

 

I walked/stumbled/crawled my way out of the restaurant. Oh wait… I was seated near the door but why am I taking forever to reach it.

 

Stairs.. huh? Stairs?.. I don’t remember any stairs…. And why am I going upstairs? Where am I going?

 

Last thing I know was entering a room and collapsing to something soft. A bed most likely.

 

Then.. what happened next? Why did I end up like this?

 

 

 

 

I jumped out of the bed and stood in front of the two sleeping figures. Then the two moved. They sat up one after the other that caused the sheets roll off from their body revealing their bare upper half body.  

 

Finally.. I could fully see their faces. I swallowed hard.

 

Oh wait… why do they look so awfully familiar?

 

The girl previously on my right rubbed her eyes then the other girl scratched her head with eyes still closed.

 

I know these people… I met these two this afternoon at the park…

 

 

 

Jessica?...

 

Taeyeon?...

 

 

 

Oh crap! >.<

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________