THE DRAMA QUEEN

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 3    THE DRAMA QUEEN

 

 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

 

Oh damn it!

 

BBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

 

Loud crash echoed in my room when the poor alarm clock hit the wall. I didn’t throw it on purpose. My hand just automatically moved on its own. Poor thing…

 

That’s the third alarm clock I destroyed this week. Why did I even buy an alarm clock? And why did I even set it in alarm on a Sunday? Sheesssh.

 

I lazily removed the sheets covering my body then crawled out of bed. What time is it? I should’ve look at the time before I throw the alarm thingy. It’s gloomy.. is it raining?

 

 I looked at now bite size pieces alarm clock.

 

It’s a mess.. reduced to tiny pieces of scrap.. just like me. Arrggghhh!!!! I’m so stupid!!!

 

My limbs weakened and I slumped on the floor.

 

No I’m not gonna cry! No I’m not gonna cry! No I’m not gonna cry!

 

Stupid guy! Stupid me!

 

“Honey! It’s already 9 in the morning! Get up and have your breakfast.” Mom yelled from the other side of the door.

 

So it’s already 9am…. I pretty slept longer than usual. I stood up and stretched my limbs before I walk out of my room.

 

“I’m up, mom!” I yelled back at mom who was probably at the kitchen then I went straight to the bathroom to freshen myself.

 

I don’t feel like eating breakfast today. Well… I’m not on a diet. I just don’t feel like it. I fixed myself warm milk and sipped on it while watching the rain through the window until it stopped.

 

I have to go somewhere. I have to clear my mind from all of these negative thoughts. I want to see something fresh. I want to free myself from the burden just for this moment.

 

I made a decision. I really had to get some fresh air. Well.. let’s just see about the pollution.

 

“Mom… I’ll just go out.” I told my mom as I wore my jacket and stepped out of the house. Where am I going? I don’t know.

 

I walked aimlessly. I didn’t care where my feet lead me. I hailed for a bus that leads the who knows where.

 

I stepped out of the bus and found myself entering a family park. My body had a mind of its own and I couldn’t control it.

 

There were few people walking in the park.. minding their own business as they should be. After strolling and losing myself into deep thoughts, I sat on a park bench to rest for a while.

I stared at my phone and sighed heavily. Sorry phone.. I need to rant on someone.. or in this case.. something.

 

“Bad! Bad! Bad! You’re bad!” I ranted and scolded my poor innocent phone.

 

I want to kill myself for being so stupid. I had a smooth sailing relationship with a great guy.. gave myself to him then dumped him afterwards.

 

For what reason? Damn it! I don’t know. It just doesn’t feel right.

 

And that stupid guy?.. He didn’t run after me. He just stood there and cry. Idiot!

 

“Yes that guy is an idiot.. but you’re the lord of idiots.” My conscience is killing me.

 

Should I go back to him? No! I don’t want to! Why? I said I don’t know.

 

I felt a presence near me but I ignored it thinking that it was only a passerby. I continued ranting and blabbering.

 

“You’re so bad! You’re so stupid! Why did you do that?” I scolded my self. Oh crap! I’m so confused and frustrated.

 

“You’re crazy!” I’m so crazy. *sigh*

 

“Drama… “ I heard someone say. Oh.. and that person eavesdropped.. what the?!

 

“Huh? What did you say?” I instantly turned to the surprised stranger. She irked and stepped back a little.

 

“Wha---What?---?” She stammered in sudden shock.

 

Cat got your tongue sneaky stranger?

 

“You…..” I narrowed my eyes on her. She looked straight to me. Finally I could see her face… her pretty face.

 

“What did I say?” She asked me back as she recovered from the shock.

 

“You said drama…” I crossed my arms across my chest.

 

“Did I say it out loud?” I heard her say.. probably talking to herself and speaking her mind. Sheesssh. What a dork.

 

“Yes you did.” I answered.

 

The pretty stranger blushed. Oh come on! Why would you blush?

 

“No! I didn’t mean anything negative about it. I just got curious. I’m so sorry! I’m really so sorry! I’m sorry for disturbing you. I’m so sorry!” She bowed down repeatedly to me.

 

Aww… seriously! This dork! But she’s cute.. ^_^

 

“Stop bowing. You already made your point.” I said in a less serious tone.

 

“Ah.. okay.” She replied and gave a sheepish smile.

 

I smiled…       Dork! *sigh*

 

“Just let it out.. what ever you feel now.. just let it flow.” She told me.

 

Life coach huh? Really dorky.. but she looks nice.. and cute ^_^

 

I once again gave her a smile. A warmer one this time.

 

“Thanks…. Ahmmm… What’s your name?” I asked.

 

“I’m Taeyeon.” She answered.

 

“Thanks Taeyeon… I’m Jessica.”

 

“Your welcome, Jessica”

 

She waved me goodbye and walked away.

 

Taeyeon…. Hmnn.. I think you’re right.. I should let it out. Okay.. I’ll just find a spot to let out my frustration and all that jazz.

 

I continued to walk along the park to look for a perfect spot or my drama scene. Somewhere hidden from others.

 

As I stroll, I stumbled upon a big leafy tree which was kind of far away from the park walkway and benches.

 

Perfect….

 

I carefully sat on the grassy ground and lean on the big body of the leafy tree. I stared at my phone again which never left my hand from the moment I stepped out of the house.

 

Damn it! Should I call him? No! I don’t want to! What would I say? What would he say? I wonder what he thinks about me…

 

I’m such a weirdo.. I dumped the guy ‘coz I already tasted him? Nice one.. your so stupid to the highest level.

 

Why did I dumped him?… Being with him didn’t felt right.. and doing it with him left a sickening filthy sensation in my body. Oh crap! What’s happening to me?....

 

Feeling so much burden, I started to tear up and sob. I bit my lip trying suppress my self.. but I think it would be better to just let it out.

 

And with that, I let out all the negativity inside me and cried.

 

In the midst of crying, I felt a presence nearing me and a pair of feet stopped infront of me.

 

What is it now?! >.<              

 

“Here….” The person knelt down and handed me a handkerchief.

 

Huh? Is this person comforting me or eavesdropping again? O.o

 

I raised my head and our gaze met.

 

She’s… pretty….

 

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at the pretty stranger kneeling in front of me and offering a white checkered  handkerchief.

 

She smiled at me.

 

It was a warm and comforting smile. I don’t know why but it fueled me to let my angst out a little bit more.

 

Her smile immediately turned into a frown when l cried even more. I felt her flinch when I hugged her tight and buried my face on the crook of her neck.

 

Oh.. she smells good… ^_^

 

I thought that she would whack me and push me away but instead she wrapped her arms around me and patted my back.

 

I held on her and she held on me until I stopped crying. She held my shoulders and slightly moved me away from her leaving a small gap between us.

 

I love the warmth of her body.. why does it feel so right?...

 

“Are you okay now?” She asked me.

 

Ohh.. she’s sweet….

 

I sniffed, nodded and smiled.

 

“Good” The girl said.

 

She patted my head, stood up and readied to walk away.

 

Wait! Why are you leaving soon? You didn’t even told me your name yet. Could I at least know your name?

 

The pretty stranger with an enticing smile looks mysterious.. but I could help myself to feel safe with her. I don’t know why.

 

She turned her back on me ready to take her leave. Maybe we could see each other again.. I could feel it.. definitely.

 

“Thanks… by the way… I’m Jessica.”

 

She just smiled, nodded and walked away. Oh… snob…

 

I shook my head and sat again on the grass. I snuggled my back on the body of the big leafy tree to find a comfortable spot.

 

Taeyeon…. The cute dork….

 

Pretty stranger with a white handkerchief.

 

Hmmnnn… I think I gained something on this journey. The day when I decided to stroll aimlessly is not a waste after all.

 

Taeyeon…

Pretty stranger…..

 

Well… times up for my aimless wandering. It’s time for me to head back home.

 

Oh crap.. what bus would I ride?  >.<

 

*sigh*

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________-