PLEASURABLE

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 16  PLEASURABLE

 

 

“Martha… I need to go. It’s was fun to see and talk to you again.” Janine held Martha’s hand. Jessica and Tiffany got goosebumps.

 

 

“Yeah… its been a while since we saw each other.” Martha said with a pout.

 

 

“Mom… you were talking to Aunt Janine on the phone just last night, right? Aish!” Tiffany scoffed at their mothers’ dramatics.

 

 

“Ugh! Just kill me.” Jessica mumbled.

 

 

“My mom…. buddy?..” Taeyeon is in trance.

 

 

“What will you do after this?” Janine turned to the three.

 

 

“Just stroll in here….. or go somewhere else.” Jessica said.

 

 

“I’ll buy something for my apartment. Then go home and sleep.” Tiffany.

 

 

“I’m… I will look for bedsheets for Sooyoung Unnie.” Taeyeon said while still hiding behind Tiffany and Jessica.

 

 

“Aigoo! You boring brats! Go and have . I’ll call my servants to ready Tiffany’s room in our house.” Martha said with too much seriousness. She already dialed and instructed someone before the three could even respond.

 

 

“Mom! What was that?” Tiffany ranted.

 

 

“Trying to make your job easy.” Martha scoffed. Tiffany literally choked herself.

 

 

“You will love it there. Tiffany’s room is big. You could put mattresses on the floor so you could have a bigger play area.” Janine told Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

 

“Yeah! You’re right!” Martha took Janine’s advice and dialed again.

 

“Oh! I also have to buy strap on! You could burn your time somewhere else until the strap ons are delivered…. Or… is it okay for you to have without the strap on yet?” Martha asked… serious again.

 

 

 

Tiffany scratched her head in annoyance.

 

 

Jessica’s jaw dropped.

 

 

Taeyeon is already crying in fear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So….. what are we going to do now?” Jessica asked the two to ease off the over blown awkwardness in the air. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica are at the front of a bookstore. It was an hour after their ordeal with the unbelievable ert mothers.

 

 

“Uhhmm… do something fun and pleasurable?” Tiffany chimed.

 

 

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide and turned into a human ripe tomato. And Jessica, who is drinking water, is now choking to death.

 

 

Tiffany scrunched her face with the duo’s reaction and took a single step towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately hides behind the still coughing Jessica.

 

 

“Jessica! Are you alright?” Tiffany side-hugged Jessica while rubbing Jessica’s back. The coughing girl recovered and gave Tiffany a thumbs up with a flustered face from all the coughing.

 

 

“And you?... are you alright?” Tiffany turned to Taeyeon who looks like a swollen tomato. Taeyeon hid behind Jessica again.

 

 

Tiffany let go of Jessica and sighed while looking at Taeyeon.

 

 

‘Why do I feel like I’m with my wife and a very shy toddler daughter?’ Tiffany thought to herself with a scrunched face.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon mumbles while having a staring contest with the tiled floor of the mall.

 

 

“….p..pl…pleasurable…..”

 

 

Tiffany scrunched her face more in confusion then erupted in laughter.

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH! Taeyeon! You little ! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH!” Tiffany clutched her stomach. Taeyeon is on the verge of crying.

 

 

“Stop it Tiffany! You’re scaring her!” Jessica scolded.

 

 

“Why? What were you thinking, Taeyeon?” Tiffany teased while recovering from laughing.

 

 

“Were you thinking about when said pleasurable?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon while smirking. Taeyeon is now on the verge of fainting.

 

 

“Were you thinking about that too?” Tiffany turned to Jessica and burst out laughing again on the sight of flustered Jessica.

 

 

“Aiigggoo… you guys are erts!” Tiffany continued laughing.

 

 

“Well Ms. I’m So Confident, its understandable to think that way basing from our history.” Jessica scoffed to hide her embarrassment. Tiffany stopped from laughing and apologized to the two… but still has the y teasing smirk on her face.

 

 

“Yeah…. But still…” Tiffany with her smirk.

 

It became silent between the three.

 

 

Taeyeon is scared…….. and excited at the same time.

 

 

Jessica is embarrassed………… and excited at the same time.

 

 

Tiffany….. excited.

 

 

“So….. ready for fun and pleasure?” Tiffany asked again, quite serious.

 

 

“Cut it off!” Jessica scolded again.

 

 

“Jessica…. I’m referring to arcade. Let’s go and play at the arcade.” Tiffany explained with hint of annoyance. She mumbled on how ert the two could be.

 

 

The two nodded in understanding with flustered faces. Tiffany shook her head.

 

 

“And you say I’m a ert.” Tiffany muttered under her breath.

 

 

The three of them started to walk towards the amusement area when they passed by an appliance center. Their attention was caught a sample video on one of the TV. It showed a hot and steamy love scene of a critically acclaimed lesbian film.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica’s viewing was cut short because of a tug on their sleeves. They both turn to Taeyeon who is standing in between them.

 

 

“Uhhm… could you still consider the other meaning of pleasurable?” Taeyeon asked shyly.

 

 

Jessica gulped.

 

 

Tiffany smirked.

 

 

Taeyeon ran to the nearest exit when she realized what she said.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________