UNLIKELY REUNION

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 15 UNLIKELY REUNION

 

 

 

 

“Soooo........ let’s go back to you, baby girl. Coochie coockie coo....”

 

 

Mommy...  TT^TT

 

 

Jessica’s mom pulled me and rubbed the skin under my chin as if I am a cute and puppy animal... or an infant in that case.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica’s moms are both scary. I am scared to the point that I couldn’t even sigh.

 

 

“Mom....” Jessica reprimamnded her mom. Her voice was low and stern. But poor me, her mother just laughed and fondled my fur.. I mean skin.. even more.

 

 

“Its okay sweetie.. I’m just getting acquainted with your buddy here.”

 

 

FUUUUCCCKKK BBUUDDDDYYYYY???!!!  

 

 

I will have a mental breakdown any moment now.  TT_TT

 

 

My eyeballs moved to scan if the patrons did heard any of foul words that came out of these 2 evil moms’ mouth.

 

 

And yeah.. they were shooting us weird looks. But I don’t think that they could hear what we were talking about.

 

 

“Now.. where were we?...... Coochie coochie coo.”

 

 

“Seriously. Aunt Janine. Please stop.”

 

 

“Oh Tiffany. Don’t be a little , okay? Janine is just being polite.” Tiffany’s mom butted in....with such a sweet and cheerful voice. If only I could say the same with the words coming out of .

 

 

I heard Tiffany sighed.

 

 

“Why don’t you let me finish asking you friend here?” Aunt Janine asked Tiffany and Jessica but her eyesare still on me... and she’s still fondling my fur...I mean skin.

 

 

“Well...if you could only ask her nicely...minus the coochie thing.” Jessica scoffed.

 

 

“But what can I do? I can’t help it. She’s too cute.”

 

 

Tiffany sighed again. And I still couldn’t sigh because of fear.

 

 

“Tell us about yourself, Taeyeon.” Tiffany’s mom asked.

 

 

Jessica’s mom let go of my fur...I mean chin... aish. I inhaled deeply and let out a tired exhale.

 

 

“We have a family business. Restaurant.”

 

 

“My older sister is managing the restaurant. I also work there.” I played with the hem of my shirt.

 

 

“We are soon to open up a new branch. Its smaller than the current restaurant. My parents decided to expand the business because they already have money for a new one.”

 

 

“That’s good.”

 

 

“Anyway...Taeyeon.. what year are you?” Jessica’s mom.

 

 

Huh?   O.o

 

 

“I mean.. in school.”

 

 

Maybe she mistook me as a student. Well, everybody does.

 

 

“I already graduated.” I replied softly... with a constipated smile. Aunt Janine.. did I just called her Aunt?... nodded.

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 “So..what course do you plan to take in college.”

 

 

*insert atomic bomb explosion here*

 

 

What?....          O.o

 

 

“Mmmm.... I already finished schooling.... that includes college.” I answered. Both moms shot me a ‘who-do-you-think-you’re-fooling” look.

 

 

I quickly hid behind Jessica again.

 

 

“So.... Mom... you knew Tiffany’s mom?” Jessica.

 

 

“We were classmates in highschool.” Jessica’s mom.

 

 

“Were you too close back then?” Then it was Tiffany.

 

 

“Yes. Too close you could say.” Tiffany’s mom answered. I peeked and caught Tiffany’s mom wriggling her eyebrows.

 

 

 

 

“She was my buddy during my rebellious years in highschool...” Jessica’s mom.

 

 

O_____O

 

 

“Ah... those were the days.” Tiffany’s mom has twinkling dreamy eyes.

 

 

“Okay.that.was.disgusting.” Jessica

 

 

“Honey, atleast we don’t do like you three.”

 

 

“Well.. it can’t be called if there’s only two.” Tiffany remarked with sarcasm.

 

 

“Well.. we still have a third buddy but we don’t do . We had schedules who s who.”

 

 

Owwwww....My innocent ears!!!  T^T

 

 

“..................................”

 

 

“...................................”

 

 

“....................................”

 

 

 

Then, Tiffany’s mom broke the silence again.

 

 

“But, it mostly Janine and I on the regular basis.. because the third one was our sunbae. She’s busy most of the time.”

 

 

Omagasssssshhhh!!! I don’t wanna hear this! I don’t wanna hear this!!! Mooommmmmmmyyyy!!!  TT^TT

 

 

The evil witch moms are staring at me in such a weird and disturbing way.

 

 

“Oh! I know who you resemble!” Tiffany’s mom suddenly screeched. I almost jumped out of my skin.

 

 

“Yeah! I was also thinking.... this kid reminds me of someone.”

 

 

“Lee Audrey!” Tiffany’s mom snapped her fingers.

 

 

Ofcourse! I resemble a lot with my Mom..... *scoffs*

 

 

*realization sinked in*

 

 

That’s my mom’s name..... No... no.... a different person with the same name. No way that my mom would hangout with these freaks. My mom is quite reserved and uptight.

 

 

“That’s right! Lee Audrey sunbaenim. Chopper Lee Audrey!”

 

 

What? Wait.... my mom’s nickname in highschool was........ chopper....

 

 

O______O

 

 

“How.... why... when... what... where...”

 

 

“My mom is Lee Audrey... in highschool, she was tagged as chopper.” I said... talking to myself. Maybe I said it loud.

 

 

“You’re sunbaenim’s daughter?!”

 

 

“Wow! Destiny surely knows how to play a game.”

 

 

“You know my mom?” I asked them both... softly... I’m about to pee in my pants with all the anxiety.

 

 

“Ofcourse sweetie. She’s the one who brought us in the wonderful world of buddies.

 

 

No....

 

 

daegeun.. daegeun... daegeun...... daegeun

 

 

 

“Audrey sunbaenim was also Janine and mine’s buddy!”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________