FAR CORNER SIDE

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 5    FAR CORNER SIDE

                                                                                

                           

Damn… my head…

 

I sat up and slowly shook my head. I yawned and stretched my arms.

 

Why do I feel like I ran a marathon? My whole body hurts and the area down there also feels sore too.. Whoah! What?!

 

I opened my eyes.

 

No… this is not my room..

 

There was a person standing at the foot of the bed… It’s the girl from the park! Why is she ?

 

I looked at my left… Oh wait! It’s Taeyeon. Why is she ?

 

And me…. Why am I ?!

 

And the whole room smells like !!! Oh ! What the hell happened?

 

All I remember were……………

 

I rode off the bus and started walking in a neighborhood just near the busy main road. I figure out how to go back home but there’s something telling me that my day isn’t over yet.

 

I passed by a restaurant that looks like a renovated garage. It looks so simple from the outside… not an attention catcher. It has a plain glass wall on the front and engineered wood for its walls. The restaurant name reads KIM’S NEIGHBORHOOD KITCHEN.

 

What a lame name. But well… you’ll never know. Maybe this is a hidden gem… and if not.. why are they too many patrons here.

 

There was a small board near the door that contains the list of the menus of the day. I read all of it out loud.

 

Nice list. I got hungry just by reading it.

 

“Uhmm…..What a nice smell. It’s making me more hungry.” I sniffed while my eyes closed when the aroma of home cooked food entered my nostrils.

 

Oh well… it wouldn’t hurt to try. And besides, I cried too much and I feel like I’m so much drained and exhausted. Okay… I’ll try the food here.

 

I entered the restaurant and scanned it. Only few tables were available. I sat on the far end corner of the restaurant.

 

“Good afternoon, Ma’am! Here’s the menu. It contains the main dishes of the day and the regulars. Aside from juices, we also have smoothies. Just call our attention if you had picked your choice.” The waitress handed me the menu with a bright and friendly smile then she walked away and attended the other costumers.

 

I scanned the menu and called the waitress’ attention. I enumerate my orders and smiled at her afterwards.

 

“Okay, Ma’am.” She smiled and bowed before leaving.

 

I scanned the interior of the restaurant. It’s bigger than I thought, just looked small when you look at it from the outside. The restaurant is cozy and has a homey feeling. It feels like eating at your own home.. on your own dining table.

 

There were 6 six-seater tables, 8 four-seater tables and 6 two-seater tables. The motif of the restaurant is earth tones. Almost everything is brown colored. From the tables, chairs, walls and even the floor… but in different shades of brown.

 

The walls were covered with walnut color varnish. The seats and tables were varnished in the shade of wengue and the floor was made up of small wood like bricks in a herringbone pattern.

 

“Here’s your order, Mam. Enjoy your meal.”

 

After the waitress left, I started to dig in to my pork meal. I ordered pork hamonado with fried rice and green tea as my drink.

 

My eyes grew wide after the few first chews. Mmmmm! This is soooo good! This is how grandma cooked pork hamonado in the province! Hmmnnnn… Brings back memories.

 

“No wonder this restaurant has a lot of costumers.” I said before shoving another spoonful in my mouth. I will be frequent costumer of this place. I don’t care if its kind of distant from where I live. This food is to die for!

 

“Hello there! Sorry to disturb you.” I heard someone say. I looked up and greeted by a warm smile from a tall woman who was holding a glass of green colored juice.

 

“Here… have this.” She told me as she put down the glass on my table. I gave her a confused look.

 

“Don’t worry. It’s free. I plan to add some cocktail drinks for our expansion. I mixed other ingredients to make it taste better.” She told me.

 

She’s clearly not a waitress or a plain employee but I saw her at the counter a while ago. She looks so young to own this place.. or maybe she’s the daughter of the owner.

 

“Thanks. And your food tastes great, too.” I said and sipped on the drink.

 

“Mnmmnnn….. this tastes good also. Nice fruity taste with some hint of alcohol.” I chuckled.

 

“Thank you. And Thank you for coming here. By the way, I’ll go back to the counter. Thank you again. And also.. were about to close soon today ‘coz my whole family will attend a party.. but you could still stay here until you finished your drink ‘coz my sister is on her way here already and she’s the one who will close the restaurant.” She smiled warmly and stood up and walked away towards the counter.

 

I looked around. There were only two of us left in the restaurant. I couldn’t clearly see the other person ‘coz that person was looking the other way but I noticed that she also has a drink like mine. And it was already dark.

 

“Oh crap! My head! I have to go upstairs and find some medicine!” I heard someone say from the kitchen. My position was just near the counter and kitchen. Clearly that was the tall girl’s sister who was supposed to check on us and close this place.

 

“Oh crap! My head!” I held my throbbing head then I realized that I said the same words as with the tall girl’s sister.

 

Damn it! My head is spinning! What’s in that juice she gave me?!

 

I know for sure.. it’s from the juice. Damn it! I need to get out of here.

 

I walked/ stumbled/ crawled out of the restaurant but with some strange reason, I found myself crawling upstairs and entering a room.

 

There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and someone was already sleeping on it…. A girl. My vision started to blur and my body was burning hot.

 

I felt like ripping my clothes off because of the burning humidity inside my body. I threw myself onto the bed beside the stranger. She’s a girl anyway so it wouldn’t be harmful.

 

I started stripping my clothes off..and with my blurry vision, the girl beside me is doing the same thing. I successfully took off all of my clothing leaving me bare .

 

But why? Why am I still feeling so hot?

 

I looked at the girl beside me. She was also as the day she was born. She looked at me also. We stared blankly at each other.

 

Wait.. I know her.. Taeyeon.. It’s Taeyon! No… my mind is just playing tricks on me. But why would I see Taeyeon?...

 

I felt pooling in between my legs.

Damn it! This feeling! I know this feeling! I’m aroused! I’m so freaking aroused! No way! Not with a girl! No freaking way!

 

My breathing started to get heavy. Fine! Whatever! I had to release this.

 

I grabbed Taeyeon’s nape and kissed her hungrily on the lips. Mmmmm… is this because of the effect of the juice or her lips just genuinely tastes great?

 

“Uhhhmmm… Jesshhiiiikkkaaa.. uhhmm…” Taeyeon slurred her words within the kiss. She looks so drunk.

 

“Uhhmmfff… Taeeyyeeooonn… “ I moaned. Jeez! I moaned?

 

Our hands roamed around each other’s body roughly checking each others anatomy. With every second, I lose my sanity.. and even my consciousness. I feel so drunk, dazed and disoriented.

 

The door swung open.. Taeyeon and I looked at the person entered the door. It’s a girl. Ohhh… I know her… the one from the park.

 

The newly arrived girl went straight to the bed. She grabbed be by my shoulders and kissed me hungrily on my lips.

 

“Mmmnnn… moan my name…. I’m Tiffany.. uhhmmnn…” she said within the kiss.

 

“Ummffhh….. Tifffaaannyyyyy…” I obeyed the stranger.

 

Then Taeyeon cupped my face and kiss me again, after a while she kissed Tiffany.

 

“Mmmmnn….. Tifffaaannyyyyy…” Taeyeon moaned.

 

That was the last thing I heard before my mind went blank.

 

 

And now… I’m in a room…. with two strangers…. FEMALES!!!

 

 

! !

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________