CRUELLA

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 10    CRUELLA

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

I’m going to the mall today to buy things I need to repair the damages in my apartment. I’ll go straight to the home improvement or do it yourself shops… and maybe watch a movie.

 

‘Relax and have a nice day’

 

“Red… green.. red.. green……. Okay! Orange!”

 

I grabbed the orange shirt from my closet and wear it while humming a happy tune. It has been a week after my first three some experience which I couldn’t even remember clearly.

 

Tough luck. *sigh*

 

 

It was awkward that morning after we watched our scandal…. Which haven’t even reached to the mid part because the darn TV went crazy.

 

I got out of my room and go to the kitchen still humming a happy tune while grooving. I’m really feeling good today.

 

Yeah… its been a while since I hummed a happy tune. Its been a while since I last smiled. Its been a while since I felt lively.

 

Enough of that negative thoughts. Today I am lively! Today I’m gonna have fun! I don’t know but I could sense something great is going to happen today.

 

Tell me when will you be mine?

Tell me quando quando quando

Hmmnnn hmnn hmmn  hmmn hmmnn hmmmnn hmmnn

Please my darling tell me when

 

I know that’s an old song but it got stuck in my head. Blame our neighbors who loves to drink and sing along with the videoke.

 

I continued to sing and most of the time hum the song as I opened the fridge and get the carton of pasteurized milk, potatoes, processed cream cheese and eggs then prepare for cooking.

 

When I’m in the mood, I act like a chef on a televised cooking show. Good thing I’m living alone because if anyone saw me they I would think I’ve gone crazy.

 

Using a pencil, I tied my below the shoulder length jet black hair in a bun. I put on my sole apron… bright red…. with words “THE CHEF”.

 

Here I go again…… cooking with chef Tiffy.

 

First…..heat the pan.. make sure the stove is on and there is fire in the bottom of the pan.

 

Second…  when the pan is in heat…. I mean heated… put some cooking oil… but not so much.

 

Third… put the slices of potatoes… you have to peal it first ofcourse.. you don’t have to wash it if you don’t want to.

 

Stir fry the potatoes until light golden brown….         *stir mix stir mix*

 

Then add the beaten eggs--- what the hell! I forgot to beat the eggs! Okay…. No problem. I am the great chef Tiffy.

 

Using only one hand, crack the egg by hitting it in the corner of the pan then part the cracked shell so the content of the egg would fall into the pan. One egg each hand equals two cracked eggs at a time.

 

Sprinkle a pinch of granule flavor mix..*sprinkle* then stir again. *stir mix mix toss mix*

 

And when its cooked… turn off the stove. You don’t have to transfer the food on a plate if your lazy.. just like me. Add the processed cream cheese then mix them up again.

 

And there you go… cheesy  stir fried potato and eggs. Tune in next time for another senseless cooking here in “The Mouth-Watering Chef”. *winks*

 

I started to devour my masterpiece breakfast. After having 3 spoonfuls, I stopped and pondered when I remembered the two people who made my life weird.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon……… I wonder what they are doing right now? Do they think about me? Oh wait! Why am I even thinking about them?

 

I shook my head with a smirk on my lips as I pour the cold pasteurized milk on a ceramic cup.

 

But…….. ughh! Nevermind!                                     

 

Puff, the magic dragon

Lived by the sea

 

My phone rang and I hurriedly answered the call. Its from my Mom. What does she wants me to shop for her this time?....

 

“Hello Mom…”

 

“Darling! Good morning! Had you fixed your roof already? It’s already the rainy season. You should fix it when you have a chance. Or better yet… come back home and stop that independent thingy of yours.”

 

“Moooommm……..” I whined. Here we go again. “ We talked about this a lot of times.”

 

“I know baby but… I’m just worried about you. I don’t know if you’re eating at the right time… if you eat healthy food… if you’re drinking too much… if you’re having in your apartment.. if-----“

 

“Mom! Stop” There’s really no stopping my mom.

 

“I don’t drink…. And I’m not having in my apartment!” I retorted.

 

“But that doesn’t mean you haven’t had yet. You’re already 22 Stephanie Hwang. It’s a shame if you’re still a .”

 

Sometimes I wonder why I have a crazy mother. *sigh*

 

“I’m not anymore….” I replied. This is embarrassing.

 

“……………………….”

 

“Mom? Are you still there?”

 

“How many times?”

 

What the--- how could she ask how many times I’ve done it?! O.o

 

“Two………….”

 

“Two times with the same person? I guess you’re sleeping with a guy…. Right?”

 

“I did it with a guy few months ago out of curiousity.. but it only left sad and empty feelings.. then the next was just a week ago… I went into this restaurant and the owner handed me the wrong drink.. *chuckles*.. and I end up having with her sister and another girl. Those girls are pretty, mom. You would love them!”

 

“………………………………………..”

 

What  the heck! I just confessed to mom! Oh my goodness!!! I want to evaporate right now.  T-T

 

And why do I sound excited when I told her about Taeyeon and Jessica?! Waaahhhhhh!!!! T_T

 

“Okay Mom! I got to go! I love you!” I hanged up before my Mom could say a word. Oh man… she’s not gonna let this go. I’m doomed.

 

My phone kept on ringing.. guess who?... My Mom.

 

Then I got a message.

 

From: Cruella

I didn’t know you’re this adventurous. I want details… or better yet.. bring those two girls in our house. Naughty girl! Bwa haha!

 

Moooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!  Huhu. T-T

 

A message from my super open minded mother…. Or maybe she’s on a brink of going crazy… if not already.

 

 

I went to the mall. I mumbled on my way there because of my crazy mom. How could I bring those two in our house when I don’t know their contact numbers?!

 

Well…… I could go to Taeyeon’s restaurant then the two of us could look for Jessica.

 

Oh wait! What am I thinking?!  I don’t need to find them and I don’t have to explain and bring them to Mom either. I don’t care what would Mom say.

 

But……. I kinda miss those two…..

 

What?! O.o

 

On my way to the home improvement shop, I passed by a cakes and pastry shop. I heard two familiar voices.

 

“You’re…..here…”

 

“Uhhmmn… yeah…. And also you…..”

 

The first voice was deeper and the other was soft and angelic. I knew those voices. I heard it before!.... my name….

 

I looked at their direction. I am right. Its them!

 

“Well I’ll be damned!....” A sly smile formed in my lips and shook my head as I approached the two familiar figures from behind.

 

“Ladies…. We meet again.” I said with a genuine smile.

 

Both of them turned around and gasped when they saw me. I laughed and hugged the two while swaying from side to side.

 

Oh wait! Why am I hugging them?! O.o

 

After I realized what I have done, I released the two and cleared my throat. Damn this is awkward… but still.. I’m happy to see them. Why?.... I don’t know.

 

“Tiffany….” Ahhhh…. Jessica’s soft angelic voice. Hehe.  *o*

 

“He…hell..hello..”

 

Hell? O.o

 

No…. it was just Taeyeon stuttering.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked with a silly grin on my face. What the hell? Why can’t I stop smiling? What’s wrong with me?!

 

“You two planned to go here but you didn’t inform me?” I faked my disappointment. But deep in my heart I am disappointed. And why is that?! Stupid Tiffy!

 

“No! no! no! I’m also surprised when I saw her… then we saw you.” Taeyeon answered while frantically waving her hands.

 

“Yeah……. That’s what happened…” Jessica’s voice trailed off. Goodness! Is Jessica blushing?!

 

I looked back at Taeyeon and she’s also blushing. Damn this is weird. Maybe they’re still thinking about our ual encounter a week ago.

 

“Pshh! You guys…. erts!” I whispered to them and chuckled. The two gaped and their eyes wide open. Their faces redder than before.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon’s face were bright red. I laughed heartily while clapping my hands. These two are really fun to tease.

 

“Darling! Are these two girls the ones you had with?!” Mom asked. I absentmindedly nodded with a shocked face.

 

 

“They are pretty! Come! Come in to our humble pastry shop.” Mom winked at me and mouthed “Its good for you to bring them here coz I had to see them earlier as I expected.”

 

My mom happily pulled the super flushed Taeyeon and Jessica inside the pastry shop… which my mom owns.

 

I’m doomed……. Really doomed.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________