AGENDA

Wicked

CHAPTER 19         AGENDA

 

"Okay.... I called for this meeting so that we could discuss a very important matter. And when I say important, I mean very important." Tiffany said and took a sip of her still warm coffee latte.

"And Taeyeon! Please sweetheart! Sit the down! I can't concentrate with you rolling on the floor like that!" And Tiffany yelled at the rolling furball on the foot of the table.

Taeyeon stood up then slowly took a seat right in between Tiffany and Jessica. She has tears in her eyes and still sobbing.

"You're not talking about how to use the strap on, right?" Jessica asked. Almost wanting to cry. Taeyeon instantly bursts into a crying puppy again. Tiffany closed her eyes tightly shut, her eyebrows twitching.

 

The night right after her great mother's strap on genius idea, Tiffany decided to make a move to stop all her mother's evil plans. She called Jessica and Taeyeon and set up for a meeting. Tiffany asked to meet the next day but the other two were still in emotional distress so she had to move the meeting another day.

Assembling the meeting wasn't easy. It was like hunger games. She had to evade the hurdles by the ert people. Namely Janine, Martha and Sooyoung. Also, waking up Jessica from her "coma", which Tiffany thinks that the girl faints alot, and, deal with the crackhead cry baby Taeyeon.

Tiffany wondered if she destroyed a whole country in her previous life.

 

"Are we ready to tackle our agenda?" Tiffany asked.

"You have a nice apartment. It looks comfy." Jessica commented.

"Well... it is comfy. And you know----- hey! Let should get back to business, shall we?"

"And I like the color." Taeyeon butted in, sniffling.

"Oh that? I picked the color---- hey! Seriously! Let's get down with the business!!!" Tiffany is starting to get agitated. The nerve on her forehead is twitching and about to burst.

 

Long silence.

Cricket sounds.

Awkward atmosphere.

Cricket sounds.

Tiffany checking out Jessica's bumper under the immaculate white longsleeve polo.

Cricket sounds.

Tiffany checking out Taeyeon's creamy white legs.

Cricket sounds.

 

"I'm gonna seriously shoot you down, darn cricket!!" Tiffany shouted at the cricket that flew on top of their table. She genuinely felt that the cricket was saying something about her. the cricket jumped away after letting out another sound.

 

 

 

"Are we really going to discuss how to use the strap on?" Taeyeon was about to cry again.

"Are you really that ert, Tiffany?" Jessica's eyes were accusing.

"What?! No!" Tiffany screeched.

"We're not talking about how to use the strap on?" Taeyeon.

"No." Tiffany

"So, the topic wont be involving the strap on?" Jessica

"No." Tiffany.

"What are we going to discuss then?" Jessica

"About what's going on between us three." Tiffany said and sipped coffee again. But the problem is, she wasnt able to drink any because her almost full cup is now empty down to the last drop. She narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon.

"Sorry... I tend to drink coffee alot when I get stressed." Taeyeon said in a meek voice.

 

Taeyeon + Stress + Coffee = New Fantastic Four Movie = Bad decision and Wrong choice

 

Tiffany needed a moment to regain herself. Talking to these two people is self destructing.

 

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day... for what Mom did..." Tiffany stared at her empty cup trying to find the right words. She lifted her head to meet the eyes of the two but she was welcomed with narrowed accusing eyes.

"Okay.. okay... and I'm sorry for the other other day, the other other other day, the other other other other day, and so many other days before." Tiffany said while waving her hands with no enthusiasm. The other two narrowed their eyes more.

Already Chinky eyes + Narrowed eyes + Narrow eyes more = not possible

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"We're not getting anywhere here, people!"

"And I'm not a ert!"

 

"Yeah yeah." Taeyeon and Jessica chorused.

"Just believe it, okay?" Tiffany huffed.

 

"Is your mom really like that?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany became gloomy. Almost dessolving into a puddle of goo upon remembering how her mother could be open to these kinds of things. Other parents, well, most parents would guard their children from such worldly cravings. But her mother..... Oh... she doesnt want to think about it anymore.

A loud thud resonated when Tiffany slammed her head on the table. Arms lying limp on ther sides. Taeyeon fanned the smoke coming from Tiffany's forehead which resulted from the impact.

Ohh... the memories. T_T

Jessica and Taeyeon patted Tiffany's back.

"There there. You'll be alright."

 

The day ended with no progress at all. The three of them had their heads on top of the table. Their arms limp on their sides. Their souls seeping out from their body.

 

It's really hard to recover when Tiffany told them that Martha educated Tiffany about self exploration at the tender age of 10.

 

Her mother's eerily innocent and smiling face while saying this line still hunts her today :

"I'm teaching you something educational. Education is important."

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Upvote Comment and Subscribe

 

Thanks!