TRUTHFULLY

Wicked

 

CHAPTER 11     TRUTHFULLY

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

Another lazy weekend.

 

It has been exactly one week after I met Tiffany and Taeyeon at the park when I decided to be adventurous .

 

“Don’t you have anything else to do?” My mom asked me as I stared blankly at the onion that I am supposed to chop.

 

Her voice just entered my left ear and went out to the other. I don’t know what’s happening to me right now or why am I feeling weird these days.

 

And I think I’m zoning out a lot more after that day…… last week.

 

And you grin like a stupid idiot a lot since last week.

 

What are they doing these past days? What are they doing now? Are they thinking of me like how I’m thinking of them?

 

O_______O

 

Why am I thinking about them?! Sheeshh… *shakes head*

 

But…… Tiffany…… Taeyeon….

 

Do they miss me?.... Do they--- ooooouuuuccchhh!!! My finger! My finger! My finger! My finger! I chopped my thumb! I chopped my thumb! I chopped my thumb! I chopped my thumb!

 

My mouth was widely opened as I scream in my mind while gawking at my bleeding left thumb. Generous amount of blood came oozing out of the wound. I feel I’m gonna be sick.

 

“Honey, what’s wrong with you? Its just a little mosquito bite.” I hardly understood my Mom said. A liquid then soaked my bleeding wound.

 

What the----------?     O________O

 

I stared wide eyed and wide opened mouth on my wounded thumb. Why do I feel like my thumb is burning?

 

O_______O

 

Then it dawned at me. My mom poured alcohol in my wound.

 

Al…co..hol…

 

Arrhhhhhhhgggg!!!! Yooouuuucccccchhhhhhhhh!!!!

 

I started running like a madman inside our house while screaming in agony. Its weird how a small cut could make someone go nuts.

 

“That’s just alcohol. Stop overreacting!” I heard my mom yelled from the kitchen.

 

 

***************************************************************

 

 

“Are you planning to go somewhere later?” Mom asked. We were on the dining table having our lunch. She stared at me waiting for my answer while chewing her food.

 

“I don’t know…..” I answered in a soft whisper, still sulking because of my throbbing wounded thumb.

“Honey, you should go out and have fun. You’re at the age to be partying, explore and have a good time with your friends. Justdon’tgosleepingaroundwithguys.” Mom added a glare with the last sentence.

 

“I’m not sleeping around with guys, Mom.” I answered lazily while staring blankly on my plate. I scooped a spoonful of soup and shoved it in my mouth.

 

“Why? You do girls?” Mom asked with a raised eyebrow and with a hint of accusation.

 

“Awwkkkkkk!!......” I coughed and choked. Did my mom found out what I’ve done last week?

 

“Mom! What are you talking about?!” I asked incredulously to hide my guilt. She let out a hearty laugh and continued eating.

 

“Tch!” I scoffed.

 

“So…….. are you going to sulk here… as always? Why don’t you go out? Go to the mall.” Mom pressed.

 

Yeah… why not go and have fun today? And then maybe….. I would see them again…. Cool Cat Tiffany…. And munchkin Taeyeon…

 

Hihi  ^_^…..

 

Ahhh…….. how I wish I could meet them again and have se---

 

What the hell am I thinking?! Dirty thoughts go away!

 

“You really need to go out” Mom added.

 

“Okay… I’m going to the mall today. Watch a movie maybe… But Mom..why do you keep on insisting throwing me out of the house?” I teased.

 

“Because my heart aches whenever I see my bum daughter.” My smirk immediately turned into a pout. My mom surely loves sarcasm.

 

“By the way… are you and that guy really over?” She asked. I turned serious and looked down. I nodded in response.

 

“Did he cheated on you? What happened? It would be less of a burden if you talked about it. Is he the reason why you’re not your usual self these past few days?”

 

I sighed heavily.

 

“No… he’s a good guy… a great guy.. but…”

 

“But?”

 

“The problem is me…. I don’t think we’re right for each other…. I don’t feel like being with him anymore..” I sighed heavily once more.

 

“Uhh… so he has a small .” Mom said as a conclusion while nodding at herself.

 

“Well.. wait.. what?!” I asked incredulously.

 

“I said he has a small and you weren’t satisfied so you broke up with him.” Mom repeated slowly for my comprehension.

 

“No!” I screeched with a scrunched face.

 


“So he’s is huge?”

 

Why are we talking about ?!

 

“Mom! It wasn’t about any of his body parts, okay? I fell out of love! That’s it! Stop saying things!” I retorted with a flushed face.

 

And he’s is not small!

 

“Okay… whatever. But…. You guys haven’t had ?” She asked.

 

Arrghh! Mom would really make me faint with her questions!

 

“That’s personal, Mom.” I said in a serious tone. She shook her head and smirked at me.

 

“I wish that I could tell you that you’re already grown up but I can’t coz until now you do such immature things.” She scolded with a motherly tone.

 

“I know Mom… I know..” I answered guiltily.

 

“Tell me… who are Tiffany and Taeyeon?” I almost fell off the chair when I heard the name of those two delicious rice cakes.

 

Huh?!  O___O

 

Wait…. How did Mom knew about Tiffany and Taeyeon?!  O.o

 

“You really thought you could hide this to me, huh? I’m not oblivious like you thought I am. You thought you could get away with it?”

 

“Mom..ah.. that’s.. they…”

 

I started to sweat beads. It felt like my intestines were being raked and tied. And the air felt icy cold. What mess had I gone to?

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you found new friends?”

 

“Huh?” What did she say?

 

O_____O

 

“Tiffany and Taeyeon… they are your new friends, right? I heard you  a lot of times this week that you can’t wait to see them again, how you missed them and how you’re thankful that you met them in the park last weekend.” Mom rolled her eyes.

 

Did I said those out loud?!  T^T

 

“Ah… yes. I met them last Sunday.” I smiled. Mom nodded.

 

“Stop your awkward smile.” Mom commanded. My smile immediately turned into a pout again.

 

Ahhh…. Yes… Taeyeon…. Tiffany….. I miss you guys….

 

“And now…. Stop your idiotic grin.” For the third time, my smile changed. From idiotic to a pout.

 

“You make me think that you exchange lollipop to ice cream.”

 

It took time for me to realized what she meant and when I finally digested her words….

 

“Mooooommmmm!!!” I whined with a very dark shade of red.

 

 

**********************************************************

 

Aish! I can’t believe my Mom is such a troll!

 

I know what she said was true. Ice cream tastes better than lollipop… and I’m not talking about food. My ex-boyfriend’s lollipop has no match with Tiffany’s and Taeyeon’s ice cre---

 

O_______0

 

Arrrgghhh!!! Stop intoxicating my head!!!

 

I ruffled my hair then I noticed people giving me weird stares already. Right… I’m at the mall and not in our house. Geezz.. did I just zone out again?

 

I walked confidently, ignoring the stares of the people. When I got tired of walking, I decided to get something to eat.

 

Yeah… there’s a pastry shop/ café in here that my friend recommended me to try. Hmmn… let’s see if it’s really worth recommending.

 

“Oh.. there it is..” I said to no one in particular when I saw the signage of the shop from a few meters away. I happily skipped my  way to the café when I saw a familiar face near the café entrance.

 

My feet moved on their own towards the person. The person who was facing sideways towards me now turned to face me.

 

Both of us were surprised.

 

Geez… I was just thinking about you..

 

“You’re…..here…” She told me.

 

“Uhhmmn… yeah…. And also you…..” I said shyly. Arrgghh!!! Why am I conscious?!

 

She looked down and she looked shy also. Arrgghh!!! Why do you have to be so adorable?! Taeyeon!!! You little munchkin!!!

 

And Tiffany? Where’s Tiffany?!

 

“Ladies…. We meet again.”

 

Both Taeyeon and I turned to the owner of the voice. I gasped and I think I heard Taeyeon, too. Geez. That melting eyesmile.

 

And the next think I knew, I was trapped into a massive bear hug along with Taeyeon. Our bodies were pressed tightly together. I could feel their curves outline my body.

 

Taeyeon’s body…..

 

Tiffany’s body…..

 

Me… Taeyeon…Tiffany….

 

in bed….

 

Having explosive se------

 

What am I thinking?!! Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!

 

But truthfully….. I want this day to end with an explosive courtesy of these two…

 

O______O

 

My innocence…. Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________