Chodings

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun shone through the parted curtains. It lit up the room, making it glow brighter. Your eyes slowly fluttered open. ‘Ugh, what time is it?’ You looked up to find...a sleeping Myungsoo! “What the...” you trailed off and studied his face, tilting your head slightly to the side. ‘How did you end up here, oppa? I thought you were sleeping with the others.’ Contrary to your thoughts, he was sleeping peacefully with his head resting on the pillow on its side. His mouth was parted slightly and his tongue was poking the corner of his lips. He had a firm but gentle grasp on your waist and you felt his legs entwined with yours. 

 

You chuckled lightly, “Silly oppa.” You reached out to caress his cheek lightly when a strong hand reached out and grabbed your wrist in midair. 

 

You emitted a small gasp and glanced at Myungsoo, who had one eye open. He grinned, “Good morning.” 

 

You furrowed your eyebrows. If it was one thing that annoyed you in the morning, it was surprises. “Yah! How dare you catch me off guard in the morning!” You lightly slapped his chest.

 

He rolled his eyes at you and shut them tightly. “Whatever. Let’s just go back to sleep now.” He wrapped a strong arm around your waist and pulled you so close to him that you were pressed up against his body without any space to move. 

 

You tried to move, but the more you struggled, the more you would be crushed to Myungsoo. You looked up at him, “Yah, we need to get ready. Don’t you guys have a photoshoot today? In like two hours?”

 

You felt him nod against the top of your head, “Mhm.” 

 

You raised an eyebrow, “So, shouldn’t we leave soon? I thought that Mr. Lee said we were supposed to leave at 7:30 and it’s already...” you turned to look at the digital clock, “...6:45. We need to wash up! Let’s go!” 

 

Myungsoo got out of your bed with a large groan, “Araso, araso.” He stood up and stretched, then started to shuffle to the door that led to Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong’s room. 

 

While he left, you were in the bathroom brushing your teeth and washing your face. Afterwards, you sneaked a peek outside of your window. ‘Is it cold outside?’ To your dismay, all you saw was fog. You pressed your hand lightly against the window to find it ice cold. You quickly pulled away and grabbed clothes from your closet. You ended up wearing a dark gray and white oversized plaid shirt with black leggings and tall black boots. A lavender scarf was loosely draped around your neck. 

 

 (A/N: Basically, you're wearing everything in this picture except for the sunglasses. But your hair, of course, isn't styled that way.)

 

Once ready, you stepped out of the main exit of your hotel room. To your surprise, everyone was waiting for you. Your eyes widened. “How long have you been waiting?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter