Awkward Morning

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day was Monday, which meant school. After washing and dressing into your school uniform, you went downstairs to eat breakfast. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Howon, and Sunggyu were already eating breakfast. You grabbed a piece of toast and sat down next to Howon, nibbling on the slightly burnt parts. “Good morning,” you spoke.

 

Myungsoo took a sip of water from his huge cup, “How are you feeling?”

 

You scratched your head uneasily. “Better than last night,” you responded. Everyone nodded and didn’t say another word. They were content with the fact that you were feeling better.

 

You bit off more of your toast and thought of your friends. “Oh,” you looked up from your breakfast. All eyes were on you. “What are we doing when I’m on winter break?”

 

Sunggyu jabbed at his egg with his fork. “When are you on break?”

 

You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and switched to the calendar application. “Here you go,” you handed him your phone.

 

He glanced at the screen, then handed it back to you. “We’re going to Japan for our Before The Dawn Japanese promotions and filming our music video for our new song.”

 

You perked up. “Japan? For your ‘White Confession’ song, right?” 

 

Sungyeol nodded, “Why, did you want to go somewhere?”

 

You shrugged. “My friend Minyeon and Kwangmin and Youngmin oppas invited me to go to the mountains. We’d probably just play in the snow.”

 

You didn’t notice, but Sunggyu looked at his fellow members. It was clear they were all thinking the same thing. They would never let you go on a vacation with Youngmin. 

 

Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders, “Well, you’re going to be with us. Isn’t that important?” He smiled and patted your arm.

 

You beamed, “Of course.” 

 

You all heard footsteps approaching the kitchen and turned your heads in the direction of the sound. To your surprise, it was Dongwoo. He stepped into the kitchen, rubbing his head and yawning from sleep. “Aish, what is going on? Why are you all so silent today? Is something--” He turned his head and made eye contact with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter