High Jumps

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You eyed the equipment in front of you. “You’re doing this?!” you shouted incredulously and motioned to the large pole. 

 

Myungsoo nodded. “Yup! Isn’t it great?” He beamed, proud of himself. 

 

“...Sure,” you nodded, very unsure.

 

Sungyeol came behind you. “~~~~~~~, are you gonna cheer me on too? Not just this crazy guy right here.” He lightly shoved Myungsoo.

 

You laughed and shook your head. “Of course, oppa.”

 

Sungyeol grinned. “That’s my girl.” He put his hands on your waist and pulled you to the ground. You plopped down on his lap. 

 

Unlike the last event, there weren’t as many participants. A soft ding sounded. “Boyfriend, Jo Kwangmin.”

 

You looked up. Kwangmin stood there with his hands on his hips. His eyes focused on the large pole in front of him. He took a few steps back, then jogged to the pole. He jumped and knocked down the pole with his stomach. 

 

You stifled your giggles by putting a hand over your mouth. You didn’t want to be mean, since he was one of your good friends. You would about it later at school; you noted that in your mind.

 

“Boyfriend, Jo Youngmin.”

 

You turned your head. ‘Youngmin?!’

 

Youngmin was shaking his head in disapproval. ‘Please do not let me embarrass myself in front of ~~~~~~~ like Kwangmin did.’ He tilted his head up to look at the pole. ‘I can do this.’ You watched as Youngmin run forward and jump as high as he could. Unfortunately, he knocked down the pole with his knees. 

 

The crowd still cheered. Youngmin slapped the cushion. ‘Damn.’

 

You clapped and made eye contact with him as he made his way back to his seat on the grass. You smiled, “It’s okay, oppa. Fighting!”

 

He grinned but his smile quickly faded when he saw you sitting in Sungyeol’s lap. He frowned as he sat down on the grass. ‘Why is she sitting in his lap?! It’s not like they’re dating.’ He shook his head in attempt to remove the thought from his mind. ‘Whatever. Stay focused, Youngmin. Right now, it’s all about the games.’

 

“Teen Top, Ricky.”

 

You politely clapped as he walked past you to stand in the starting place. You didn’t listen to Teen Top very much, so naturally you weren’t a big fan. 

 

You watched as he ran towards the pole and flipped over it, springing back to his feet. Your eyebrows rose as fangirls screamed. Even some of the female idols swooned as his masculine jump. 

 

You felt a light push on your back. “~~~~~~~, it’s our turn,” Sungyeol softly spoke.

 

“Oh, okay.” You stood up and watched as Sungyeol and Myungsoo walked to their starting places. “Fighting!” 

 

Myungsoo grinned at you, causing you to smile back. His smile always made you feel better.

 

You plopped down on the grass again and played with your phone. You heard a voice behind you, “You look bored.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter