Plans?

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up the next morning, ready for another long day of school. You said your goodbyes to everyone...but someone seemed to be missing. You looked around with your backpack half-slung over your shoulders. “Where is Myungsoo oppa?” you asked Sungyeol.

 

“He’s talking to Mr. Lee. Turns out he was offered to be in a drama.”

 

Your eyes widened. “Oh, chincha? What kind of drama is it?”

 

“A drama called ‘Shut Up! Flower Boy Band’. I heard they start shooting a little after Christmas.”

 

You tilted your head to the side. “Eh? What’s the plot?” 

 

“Basically, it’s about these group of friends who start a rock band,” Sungyeol explained. “They struggle with their own problems involving life, love and friendship.” 

 

You nodded, “It sounds interesting. Maybe we can all watch it together one day.” 

 

Sungyeol smiled, “Of course!” He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. “You should probably leave for school now, or you’ll be late.”

 

You fixed your backpack, “Araso. See you later, oppa!” You turned to leave but you were spun around suddenly. Sungyeol placed his lips on yours and hugged your waist towards him. You responded back and wrapped your arms around his neck. After a few minutes, you broke away. “Saranghae,” you smiled and started down the street. 

 

Sungyeol sighed and leaned against the doorway. “Nado saranghaeyo, ~~~~~~~-ah,” he murmured.

 

-----

 

You were walking down the hallway when you accidentally bumped into someone’s shoulder. You turned your head to apologize, “Mian--” Your eyes widened when you recognized immediately who you bumped into. “Oh, Minyeon-ah!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter