Who Does He Love?

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After school, you went straight home, but no one was there. You shrugged and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. 

 

Three hours passed. Still no sign of Infinite anywhere. You had begun to get a little worried. You checked your phone to see if they had returned any of your calls or messages, but all you saw was the screensaver of you and them on your phone. You sighed and glanced at the clock. 5:55 it read. Your eyes widened. ‘I’m supposed to watch the Weekly Idol Program tonight!’ 

 

You grabbed the remote and quickly the television set. Sure enough, Weekly Idol had just started. Boyfriend walked onto the large, white set, cheering enthusiastically. [Note: Mian, I dunno the two hosts’ names. XD So I’m just gonna say there’s only ONE host.] The host smiled at them, “First, let’s greet the audience!”

 

You watched as Boyfriend lined up horizontally. Donghyun spoke, “Annyeonghasayo, I’m your...” All members joined in. “BOYFRIEND! Annyeonghasayo, Boyfriend-inmida.” You giggled at their introduction. The show switched to a quick overview of the group and its members. 

 

Shortly afterwards, they played different parts of “Boyfriend”. You watched as Kwangmin  scrambled to find his place in the dance. You found yourself laughing out loud. ‘He looks so lost!’ 

 

After watching the host pick a visual (it was eventually Kwangmin), dance representative (Minwoo), and see Boyfriend attempt to do the fork leg race, it was time for an interview. The host and the six members sat down on what looked like fancy, white stools. 

 

Just then, you heard the door open. ‘“Oppas?” you called, not taking your eyes off the TV screen.

 

You heard Sungyeol’s voice, “Hey, ~~~~~~~. We’re home!”

 

You nodded your head, wanting to focus on the interview. “Araso.”

 

Next, you heard Myungsoo, “Aish! Lee Sungjong! Don’t kick my shoes all the way over there!”

 

That surprised you. “Oh, oppa, you’re here, too?”

 

Sunggyu called from the kitchen, “Yeah, he met up with us at the photo shoot.”

 

You absentmindedly nodded your head again. “Hmm.” Your attention fully diverted back to the screen. 

 

You watched as the host asked Donghyun, “Now that it’s a new year, what should we expect from Boyfriend?” You listened carefully and watched Donghyun answer well. 

 

You didn’t notice that Dongwoo had come into the room until he spoke. “~~~~~~~, what are you doing, huh?” He went behind you and started rubbing your back with a smile on his face. You nodded, not hearing him. 

 

Dongwoo frowned. ‘What is she so interested in?’ He looked up at the TV screen and his face darkened. ‘Why is she watching them?’ he thought with a scowl. He thought of an idea to get your attention. He glanced at you once and saw that you were still hypnotized by the program. He sat behind you and hugged his arms around your waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter