Love

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4eusx3kI_w [A/N: Please play the background music ^^]

 

-----

 

Another year had passed by. You graduated from Downtown Seoul High School last year. Instead of enrolling in a college during the fall, you decided to take a break from school and focus on your idol career. After releasing another successful album in December 2012, you launched a series of hectic, but memorable schedule times, gaining more members into your now well-developed fanbase to start off the new year. 

 

Youngmin had grown interest in someone else, but the two of you still remained very close friends. 

 

Infinite and you had just come back from a Music Bank performance. You eight piled into the van and sped off for home. You collapsed into your seat, “Finally, we get to go home!”

 

Sunggyu nodded, “Infinite did well today. Good job.”

 

“Hey, ~~~~~~~ did well also,” Sungyeol said. “I didn’t know that her comeback number would be so y.” He looked at you with a smirk and wiggling eyebrows.

 

You rolled your eyes, but tried to look out the window so you could hide your growing smile.

 

The van arrived at your home. You immediately went into your room and shut the door to go take a shower and change into comfortable clothes. 

 

Woohyun heard the water turn on in your bathroom, then sprinted to Sunggyu’s room. He burst in, “Hyung, do you have it all ready?”

 

Sunggyu turned around, “Yeah. I have it in my pocket. I’m nervous, though.”

 

Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong walked in also. “Don’t be, hyung. Just remember that if you mess up, we’re all screwed.” Sungyeol shrugged in a nonchalant manner.

 

Dongwoo entered the room, “Oh, that’s comforting.”

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “I don’t understand why I have to do it.”

 

“Because you’re our leader,” Sungyeol said.

 

Howon walked in as well. “So when are we going to....?”

 

“When ~~~~~~~ comes out of the shower.” Sungjong nodded in the direction of your room.

 

Myungsoo fidgeted with his hands. “Aish, I’m really nervous. What if she doesn’t accept us?”

 

Dongwoo slapped his shoulder lightly. “Don’t say that. Think positively.”

 

Myungsoo shrugged. “I’m just saying.”

 

Meanwhile, you turned the shower faucet off and grabbed your towel. You listened closely for any voices, but all you heard was silence. You shrugged to yourself. ‘Must be just minding their own business.’ 

 

Infinite froze whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter