Come Fly with Me

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once you had checked in your luggages and went through security, you had boarded the plane. You bounced eagerly towards your seat. “I call the window!” 

 

Sungjong pushed his way through his hyungs and sat down next to you. When he turned to look up Woohyun’s gaping face, he stuck out his tongue and pushed down the  skin near his eye. “Mehrong~” 

 

You laughed at Woohyun’s glare. “Oppa, you can sit on the other side of Sungjong if you want,” you offered.

 

He muttered a faint “fine” and slumped into his chair, grabbing his neck rest and placing it carefully on his shoulders before crossing his arms over his chest. You gazed at the small TV screen in front of you. “They have TV’s on the plane?!” You moved around in your seat in excitement, “This is just like back home!”

 

Sungjong’s forehead slightly creased. ‘I thought this was your home. This is where you belong, right? I know that your biological family is back in America, but aren’t we your family as well?’ He pushed the thought in the back of his mind and tried to relax. 

 

There was a soft ding sound. “Anneyonghasayo, welcome to Konichiwa Airlines! This is the pilot speaking. Please fasten your seatbelts and make sure all electronics are turned off while take off. Thank you and enjoy your ride.” There was another ding, signaling the end of the pilot’s message. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter