Settling In

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once you all had arrived at the hotel, you had gotten out of the large van, dragging your luggage behind you. Inspirits were waiting outside the hotel with their flashy banners and signs. To your surprise, you saw some signs dedicated to you that were similar to those of the airport. You smiled to yourself and walked with Mr. Lee and Infinite into the hotel. 

 

When all of you had safely arrived indoors, Mr. Lee pulled out eight plastic hotel cards  from his back pocket. He handed them to each of you, “These are your hotel room keys. Don’t lose them! All of your rooms are on the same floor and connect with each other, meaning there is only a door separating the rooms. There are three available rooms.” He glanced at you and looked back at everyone else, “Just to emphasize this point, ~~~~~~~ will be rooming ALONE. She will have NO roommates.” Before anyone could protest, he shot the Infinite members a glare, “We don’t want to create a scandal, do we?”

 

Infinite reluctantly nodded their heads. 

 

Mr. Lee bobbed his head up and down in satisfaction. “Good, good. All of you may go to your rooms now.”

 

You and Infinite went to the elevator shafts and pressed the button to signal the elevator shaft. You all entered and glanced at the back of the hotel key. On the back of your key, you saw Mr. Lee’s handwriting. It read, “~~~~~~~. Floor 11. Room 26.”

 

Sungyeol saw that everyone was on Floor 11, so he pressed the designated button. As the elevator doors opened once again, you all filed out of the shaft. You glanced at the sign and rounded the corner. “Oppas,” you called. “I think our rooms are this way.” 

 

Your eyes swept through the small signs on the doors of the hotel rooms quickly. ’21...22...23...24...25...26!’ You jumped up and down excitedly, “I found my room!” 

 

Sungjong looked at his key. “I have room 27. What about hyungs?”

 

Sunggyu spoke up, “Woohyun and I are in the same room as you, Sungjongie.”

Howon looked around, “So all four of us are in the other room?” Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Myungsoo shrugged in response. 

 

While they sorted things out, you slid your hotel key into the thin slot placed on the door of your room. Once the little light flashed green, you swung the door open. You looked around at your room as you stepped inside with widened eyes. ‘Oh. My. God.’

 

 

You didn’t expect the hotel to be this beautiful. You looked around, and admired the furniture and view. You stepped out onto the small porch and breathed in the slightly chilly but fresh air. Several hundreds of feet underneath you, there were flashing lights, tons of people walking around, and small cars that zoomed through the streets. You smiled to yourself. ‘I think I’m going to enjoy winter break.’ With that thought on your mind, you started to unpack. 

 

-----

 

You were almost finished with unpacking when you decided to take a break and thoroughly explore your hotel room. You stepped inside your bathroom and found the usual shower, toilet and sink. You looked at the three doors in your room. One, of course, was the entrance to the room. Another was your closet door, where you stashed all of your belongings. The last one, however, you were unsure of. You stepped closer and hesitantly swung the door open. Your eyes almost popped out of their sockets at the shocking sight. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter