Press Conference

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The flashes of cameras covered your vision. You gulped at the immense amount of paparazzi and reporters in front of you.

 

Sungjong, who was sitting on your right, reached under the table and squeezed your hand lightly, trying to reassure you that it would all be okay. 

 

Mr. Lee put his mouth next to the mic and cleared his throat. “We now begin the press conference.”

 

Immediately, hands shot up in the air. Many reporters called your and Infinite’s attention. 

 

Sunggyu motioned to a reporter.

 

The reporter stood up and spoke in a clear voice, “This is for ~~~~~~~. Are you biologically related to Nam Woohyun?”

 

“No,” you spoke confidently and glanced at Woohyun quickly. You wanted to give short and clear answers and make sure that you formed your sentences carefully.

 

“Next question,” Mr. Lee said. He nodded at another reporter.

 

“This is another question for ~~~~~~~. Are you currently in a romantic relationship with each and every of the Infinite members?”

 

You nodded. “Yes.” There was a ripple of murmurs in the crowd.

 

“Why?” the reporter asked.

 

“I’ll answer that question,” Sunggyu said. “While she was living with us last summer, we all realized that we each had romantic feelings for ~~~~~~~. We had a group discussion and decided that we would ‘share’ her.”

 

“When you explained that just now, you speak of ~~~~~~~ almost as an object. It seems a bit childish, like kids sharing a toy,” the reporter pressed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter