Stage Name

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You opened the door to your and Infinite’s large home. “Howon oppa and I are home~”

 

Woohyun was the first to charge at you. “BAAAAABBBBYYYYYYYYY!!!” He scooped you up and smashed his lips on yours.

You turned your head away. “Stop it, oppa! You’re suffocating me!” 

 

Myungsoo walked into the room and smirked at you, “Hey, ~~~~~~~.” 

 

You walked into his arms, “Hi, oppa.” Myungsoo gave you a peck on the cheek and you beamed. 

 

Dongwoo came down the stairs and noticed Howon, “WIFE!” He ran towards Howon.

 

You crossed your arms with Myungsoo’s hands lightly on your waist, “Why do you refer to Howon oppa as your wife and not me? Do you not want to marry me?”

Woohyun raised his hand high in the air, “I’ll marry you!”

 

Dongwoo reached out for you, “Ani, I do--”

 

You held out your hand dramatically and feigned annoyance, “Forget it.” You turned to Myungsoo, “Where’s Sungjong oppa, Sungyeol oppa, and Sunggyu oppa?”

 

“Sungjong and Sungyeol went to go get snacks at the store and Sunggyu hyung is in the shower,” Woohyun explained. 

 

Myungsoo took your hand gently. “Are you hungry?” 

 

You nodded and let Myungsoo lead you to the dinner table. 

 

-----

 

After finishing eating, Sunggyu finally finished his shower. Sungjong and Sungyeol also came back from the store with fresh fruit (mostly watermelon).You all decided to sit in the middle of the living room to have a group meeting concerning your new career.

 

“So, what’s ~~~~~~~’s stage name?” Dongwoo asked, curious.

 

“Why does she need a stage name? Her name is perfectly fine. Besides,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter