First Day of School

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You awoke the next morning to a soft beeping sound. You groaned into your pillow. Today was your official first day of school in Korea. Howon, who was lying beside you, shook you lightly. “~~~~~~~-ah, wake up! You need to get ready for school~”

 

You mumbled something and got up. After brushing your teeth and washing your face, you shuffled in the kitchen and poured yourself a large cup of coffee. A hand came behind you and touched your waist. “Are you ready for your first day?” Sungjong asked as he rested his chin on your shoulder. 

 

You sighed, “I guess I have to be.” 

 

He rubbed your arms. “This is all for you, ~~~~~~~. So, don’t feel bad about it. Think of it as another step to living with us forever.”

 

You put your coffee down and turned around, wrapping your arms around his neck. “Okay. For you, I’ll do it.”

 

Sungjong smiled and kissed your forehead. “I wish I can go to school with you! But then I’ll be missing a lot of it because of schedule.”

 

You patted his cheek. “It’s okay, oppa. I’ll do well for you.” You ran upstairs to change into your uniform. 

 

A few minutes later, you came downstairs. You grabbed your backpack and opened the door. “I’m leaving!” you called. 

 

Myungsoo poked his head out from the kitchen. “Okay, have fun at--” He stopped when he saw you and grinned widely, biting his lip. 

 

Your eyebrows rose. “What?”

 

He grinned even wider, if possible. “You look y...again.” 

 

You stomped the ground. “Stop calling me that! I’m leaving.” You grabbed your keys and opened the door wider. 

 

Myungsoo yelled, “Bye, baby! I love you!” 

 

You grinned. That always made you feel better. “Salanghae!” You closed the door behind you and rushed off to school.

 

When you finally arrived at DSHS, you immediately walked inside the office and saw the same lady again.  You bowed, “An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter