White Day Drama

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: BEWARE! VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!]

 

-----

 

Unfortunately, Infinite couldn’t spend Valentine’s Day with you. They were too busy reviewing their new video, “Infinite Japan Story”. The next few days were packed with many performances and interviews. However, you still managed to text them and wished each of them a happy Valentine’s Day.

 

February passed by quickly. It was March, which meant White Day. 

 

The night before, you shared a conversation over the phone with Sunggyu.

 

“Sunggyu oppa, are you going to be at home for White Day?” you asked, hopeful.

 

“We have a Music Bank performance and interview, but the studio is actually going to be close to him. We’ll be home finished around 6,” he answered. 

 

“Araso. I’ll see you tomorrow then,” you said.

 

“I’ll see you. Oh, and ~~~~~~~?” he asked.

 

“Hm?”

 

“...Saranghae,” he whispered.

 

You smiled softly, “I love you too, oppa.” You both hung up. 

 

-----

 

The next morning, you woke up, washed, and got ready for school. Once satisfied, you left the house, locking the door behind you. You arrived at school, went to your locker and attended class. 

 

During lunch, you ate at your usual table with Minyeon, Youngmin and Kwangmin. You watched as Minyeon and Kwangmin cooed over each other. You smiled happily and went back to eating your food.

 

After classes had ended, you went to grab your things from your locker. You slammed the metal door shut and was about to walk away when your name was called.

 

Youngmin jogged up to you and gave you a million-dollar smile, “Can I walk you home?”

 

You shrugged, “Sure.” The two of you walked to the school exit.

 

Youngmin decided to take the chance and sling his arm around your shoulder. You didn’t react, since you were used to it by now. 

 

Students gossiped as they passed by,

 

“Are they going out now?”

“I knew they would be a cute couple!”

“Of course! Idol and idol! It’s perfect!”

 

You just fixed your backpack strap and kept walking with Youngmin. You arrived at the front of your home around 4:00PM. You turned to Youngmin and smiled, “Thanks for walking me home, oppa.”

 

Youngmin stuffed his hands in his pockets and grinned, “No problem.”

 

You turned to leave, but he reached out his hand and grabbed your wrist. Your eyes widened slightly and turned around. “Wae?” you asked, confused.

 

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, “~~~~~~~, I have something to tell you.”

 

You nodded slowly, “Araso.”

 

He took a deep breath, then continued, “Well, you know today is White Day, and I’ve been meaning to tell you this for a while, but I thought that today would be the perfect day....” He paused, then spoke confidently, “I’m in love with you.”

 

Your eyes were like O_____O with your mouth slightly agape, “M-muh?!”

 

Youngmin stepped closer to you and touched your arm gently, “I know you’re Woohyun-sunbae’s cousin, but that won’t stop me from having feelings for you. My feelings are so strong, that I don’t know if I can stifle them any longer. I want to be there to make you laugh, make you smile, hold you and never let go.” He searched your eyes, “~~~~~~~-ah, salanghae.”

 

Before you could respond, he leaned in and softly pressed his lips against yours.

 

-----

 

Meanwhile, Infinite had just arrived at the Music Bank stage. Sunggyu asked Mr. Lee, “Who else is performing today?”

 

Mr. Lee checked the list posted on the wall, “The male artists today are U-Kiss, BAP, SS501, CNBlue, Exo-K, Teen Top, and MyName. The female artists are SISTAR, Rainbow, 2NE1, Girls’ Generation, F(x), and Kara.” He looked up, “You all should go change now. Even though Music Bank starts in a couple of hours, it is logical to get ready ahead of time.”

 

Infinite nodded and went to their dressing room to get into their costumes. Howon finished getting ready first. He looked around. ‘Now where do I go?’ he wondered. 

 

“Oppa,” someone called. He looked in the voice’s direction. “Tiffany,” he acknowledged, a little caught off guard. 

 

She walked up to him, cautious and nervous. Even though “Hoya oppa” (as Tiffany called him) didn’t have feelings for Tiffany anymore, he had to admit that she was as beautiful like always. Her hair was straightened and had small hints of blonde in it. She wore a dark blue, button-down blouse, black skinny jeans and a gold bracelet. 

 

She smiled, “Do you know what today is?”

 

Howon nodded, “Ne, White Day.”

 

She nodded, then looked at the floor. “Remember four years ago? You took me out to the park, and we played on the swings.” She chuckled lightly at the memory, “Good times.”

 

Howon stiffly nodded again. ‘This is uncomfortable...’ His thoughts drifted far away towards you, ‘I wonder what ~~~~~~~ is doing right now?’

 

Tiffany cleared , “I know that our relationship right now is awkward...” She gazed at him with tender eyes, “But I hope we can fix that and start over. ...And maybe...continue from when we were still happy together.” She tiptoed slightly and laid a soft kiss on his jawbone.

 

-----

 

Sungjong was walking around backstage. ‘Where did hyung go?’ 

 

He heard a sweet voice, “Sungjongie~”

 

He turned around and smiled, “Luna!” He hugged her tight, then released her, “It’s great to see you again!”

 

Luna smiled, “You, too!” She beamed and turned around, “Do you like my outfit?” She was wearing all red to match the “Hot Summer” theme. She wore a simple red t-shirt under a red leather jacket. For the bottom, she wore a red, frilly skirt. To top it all, she wore a red and white polka dot hair bow with eyes outlined in black makeup. 

 

Sungjong gave her two thumbs up, “Daebak.”

 

Luna gave him another grin, then smiled, “Sungjongie....I hope you don’t give a girl a White Day gift. And I hope I don’t receive a White Day gift from another man.”

 

Sungjong looked at her, baffled. “Waeyo?”

 

“Because,” she searched his eyes, “I want you to give me a White Day gift.”

 

-----

 

Sunggyu listened as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter