Last Day in Japan

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: The green text is Japanese!]

 

The next morning, you and Infinite had arrived at the location of the music video set. It was a chilly morning in the streets of Japan. You clutched your warm cup of coffee between your hands as you watched some of the individual member’s scenes. Eventually, you took a break and walked around the street shops. 

 

You went into a small gift shop and browsed around, glancing at random knick-knacks. You touched a stack of decorated origami paper with interest. ‘So beautiful,’ you thought.

 

“Mama.” You heard a small voice behind you. You whirled around with wide eyes. ‘Mama?’

 

A little girl with small pigtails tilted her head up to look at her mom. She clutched a delicate paper crane between her tiny fingers. “Do you think Papa will like this?” She held out the crane with hopeful, brown eyes. 

 

The mother smiled gently and her child’s hair. “Of course, Misaki. Let’s go now.”

 

Misaki turned to go, but looked at you with her large eyes. You gave her a gentle smile. She nervously bowed and scurried off, her mother trailing close behind. 

 

You chuckled to yourself. ‘She’s so cute!’ Someone came up behind you and peered over your shoulder. “What are you laughing at?”

 

You turned around. “Sungyeol oppa! Are you done with shooting already?”

 

He nodded. “Everyone is meeting up at a barbecue restaurant. I came here to get you.”

 

You looked out the window to see the sunlight fading from the sky. “I didn’t know you would be done so quickly. Time flies by fast,” you said with a puff of hair filing up your cheeks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter