Big News

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a long day of classes, you went directly home, looking forward to see Infinite. To your dismay, you only found a note from them.

 

~~~~~~~-ah,

 

When you get this note, hyungs and I will be meeting with Mr. Lee about...important stuff. ^^ Don’t wait for us! We’ll be back around 8, so do your homework and eat! 

 

Saranghaeyo,

Sungjong oppa. <3

 

You smiled at the little note, and went up to your room. You your laptop and began to furiously type away, starting an essay.

 

A few hours later, you heard noises downstairs and feet shuffling. You put your juice down on the desk and turned your head. ‘Is that them?’

 

You heard Woohyun call, “JAGIYA~” followed by a “Shhh” from Sunggyu. You perked up. ‘They’re back!’ 

 

You sprinted downstairs to find Infinite smiling at you. You grinned, breathless. “Oppas!” You saw Mr. Lee behind them and bowed. “Annyeonghaeseyo, seonsaengnim.”

 

Mr. Lee chuckled. “~~~~~~~, it’s always good to see you.”

 

After giving him a smile, you found it a little odd that he was visiting in the evening on a school night. “Er, not that I don’t like you here, Mr. Lee, but why are you here so late?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter