Messages from Youngmin and Woori

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You opened your eyes and smiled as your ears picked up faint voices coming from the other side of the door. ‘Oppas are back.’

 

You got out of bed, washed and grabbed the bag which contained the gifts you made for Infinite last night. You touched the frames softly, letting your fingertips graze over the picture in the middle. ‘I hope they like them,’ you thought and put them back into the bag. You reached your hand out to open the door when your phone vibrated in your jean pocket.

 

You blinked with slightly surprised eyes and pulled it out. “1 new message,” it read. You clicked “open” and glanced at the sender. Surprisingly, it was from Youngmin. 

 

“~~~~~~~-ah, Merry Christmas! Right now, I’m up in the mountains with the lovebirds...Ah, it’s really boring here! I wish you could have come with us! Then I wouldn’t be so lonely~ Hehe, are you having fun in Japan? See you back at school! I have something to give you when we come back from break! ^^ Have a good day~ From, Youngmin oppa.”

 

You smiled and texted back, 

 

“Youngmin oppa! I miss you! Japan is really fun; we are going to celebrate soon! I hope you have fun in the mountains with all the beautiful snow! I think it might snow today, but I’m not sure. You don’t have to get me anything! Enjoy your holiday~ From, ~~~~~~~.”

 

You hit the send button and put your phone back in your pocket with a satisfied smile. 

 

-----

 

Back in the mountains, playing in the snow, Youngmin was grinning from ear to ear as he read your message. ‘Don’t worry, ~~~~~~~. When we come back from winter break, my present to you will be...my heart.’ He smiled softly and clutched his phone to his chest.

 

-----

 

You opened the door and peeked your head through the crack. To your surprise, all seven members of Infinite were inside Sunggyu, Sungjong and Woohyun’s room. You opened the door wider and stepped inside with a large grin. “Merry Christmas!” you exclaimed. 

 

Woohyun turned his head and ran towards you, “~~~~~~~!” He scooped you up and twirled you around happily. Eventually, after many spins, he set you down and kissed your cheek. “Merry Christmas,” he beamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter