Accident

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“OOF!”

 

You fell flat on your for the umpteenth time today. Sunggyu gracefully skated over towards you and hauled you up back on your feet. “Are you alright?” he asked.

 

You scowled and muttered, “Yeah, but my is sore from all the falls I’ve taken today.”

 

Woohyun skated by out of nowhere and passed both of you. “I’ll massage it for you when we get back!” he offered.

 

You gave him a look that made him laugh as he glided away. You turned back to Sunggyu and fixed his large scarf and beanie. As expected, Infinite had to wear disguises so they wouldn’t be caught by the annoying paparazzi. Because of the cold temperature in the indoor ice-skating rink, you wore a large scarf, mittens and a light blue beanie. 

 

Sungyeol gracefully skated towards you. He glanced at Sunggyu. “Mind if I steal ~~~~~~~ away for a minute, hyung?”

 

“Yes,” the elder growled. 

 

You and Sungyeol blinked at Sunggyu.

 

His expression changed into a smile, “Just kidding. Go ahead, but hurry back, araso?” 

 

You grinned and squeezed his hand, “Araso.” You glided on the ice as Sungyeol pulled you to the middle of the ice rink. 

 

Sungyeol pulled you close to him. You blinked at him, then started laughing. “I’m going to fall! Ice skating isn’t one of my best skills.”

 

He winked at you charismatically, “Don’t worry. I’ll be there to catch you. Always.” He curled a loose strand of hair behind your ear as you beamed. He took your hands and started to skate backwards. “Here, I’ll teach you. Just take small steps and glide.” 

 

You bit your bottom lip as you followed his instructions. In no time, you were stable enough to let go of his hands and skate on your own. You triumphantly pumped your fists in the air while gliding around. “LOOK A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter