Boyfriend

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You arrived at the large stadium and looked up. It was huge. Myungsoo followed you out of the van. You turned around and bit your lip. You had to admit, he looked good in his light blue t-shirt and shorts. You held up your pinky, “Win for me, araso?” 

 

He held up his pinky as well, “Araso.”

 

As you entered, people were waiting at the gates to sign the idols in. They checked off Infinite on their long list and gave them papers to stick on their shirts, identifying their name and which idol group they belong to.

 

They started to walk across the field to their designated resting spot. You could hear thousands of fans screaming as their eyes laid upon Infinite. Immediately, banners went up and shrieks erupted in the air. 

 

Woohyun, in particular, loved the attention. He made hearts with his arms and threw them at the fans who shrieked in delight. He waved at fans who waved back. 

 

You could see Dongwoo running around with his little ponytail. It seemed like he was sugar high the way that he was laughing and prancing around.

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were having their own fun as a “couple”. Fans have made up “couples” in Infinite such as “Woogyu”, a combination of Woohyun and Sunggyu, and “Myungyeol”, a combination of Myungsoo and Sungyeol. The “Myungyeol” couple was already promoting itself.

 

You scanned the large field. It seemed that Sungjong was teaching some girl members the “Be Mine” dance. 

 

Six bright yellow t-shirts caught your eye. Long blonde hair stood out from the rest of his black and brown-haired friends. ‘No. Way.’ You sprinted towards the blonde member. “Youngmin oppa!”

 

Youngmin was talking to his friend, Minwoo, when he heard someone call his name. More specifically, a girl. He could recognize that voice anywhere. ‘Is that...?’ His eyes widened. 

 

You gave him a huge hug. “Youngmin oppa!” Fans shrieked when they saw you hugging  their idol.

 

Woohyun looked up. ‘Did a new group arrive?’ He saw you hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter