The Start of a Pre-Debut

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Classes passed and soon it was time for lunch. You sat at your usual table with Minyeon, Kwangmin and Youngmin. As you walked over to your table, you received glares from jealous girls. You groaned inwardly. This had been happening ever since you befriended the twins, but you had never gotten quite used to it. 

 

You sat down in between Youngmin and Minyeon as you placed your tray onto the lunch table. “Annyeong~”

 

Kwangmin looked up. “Hey, ~~~~~~~,” he nodded. You waved back and picked up your fork to stab your ddokbokki. 

 

You nudged Youngmin lightly with your elbow. “So, I watched your Weekly Idol show on Friday night,” you started the conversation.

 

Youngmin tried to act casual. “Yeah? What did you think?”

You shrugged your shoulders. “It was really entertaining. Although,” you tapped your chin thoughtfully, “Who does Jeongmin oppa like?” 

 

Youngmin choked on his water as Kwangmin started to pat his hyung’s back gently. Your eyebrows furrowed, “Gwenchana?” 

 

He nodded, “I’m fine. Er, I don’t think Jeongmin hyung would want us to say who he, uh, has an interest in. It’s sort of a secret between us members.”

 

You pouted, “Jebal? I want to know~”

 

Kwangmin cleared his throat, “Why do you want to know so bad, ~~~~~~~?”

 

You laughed nervously and rubbed your neck. “Because....Jeongmin oppa is my bias in Boyfriend,” you confessed.

 

Kwangmin’s eyes widened. “Chincha? Not someone else...?” He glanced over at Youngmin, who was a deep shade of red. 

 

You shook your head, “I would pick you or Youngmin oppa as my bias, but it wouldn’t be fair since you’re twins,” you explained. “Besides I don’t want to upset Minyeon,” you winked at your best friend.

 

“But they have different personalities, ~~~~~~~,” Minyeon pointed out. “Although I wouldn’t mind if Kwangmin oppa was your bias.” She shrugged indifferently.

 

You shook your head, laughing. “Ani, it’s okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter