Photo Shoot Part 1

Dream Come True? (Sequel to Wishing Upon A Star...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As you all arrived at the front of the photo studio, you stepped out of the van with Howon following behind you. Once you all had gotten inside, the air was filled with the strong stenches of hairspray, gel, coffee and makeup. You coughed at the strong smell.

 

Woohyun patted your back gently, “Gwenchana?”

 

You nodded and kept walking. Just a couple of steps later, Infinite was surrounded by their personal coordinators, who were giggling nonstop.

 

“L-ah, your hair is soooo messy! Let’s see if we can fix it.”

“Hoya-gi (Ho-baby in Korean), are you going to show off your muscles for your nice noonas this time?”

“Woohyun-ah, if you show us aegyo, we’ll get distracted again!”

 

You rolled your eyes and inwardly sighed. ‘Pedo noonas are so weird.’ You saw Sungyeol glance back at you before he went off to wash his hair. You nodded reassuringly and brought your thumb back over your shoulder. “I’ll be waiting for you over there.”

 

He smiled and walked over to his hair stylist. You sat down on a comfortable cushion chair and took out your phone. Only waiting for about a minute, Mr. Lee approached you. “~~~~~~~?” he called.

 

You looked up and put your phone back in your pocket. “Ne?”

 

He motioned his hand to the side, “Come with me, please. You need to meet someone important.”

 

You stood up, “Araso.” You followed him down a hall where a woman only about 10 years older than you was organizing her eyeshadow pallets. She straightened up when she saw Mr. Lee and you and bowed, “Annyeonghasayo. Mr. Lee, is this her?”

 

 

Mr. Lee nodded. “Ne.” He turned to you now, “~~~~~~~, this is Ahn Heechan. She will be your stylist who will prepare you for both pre-debut, debut, and post-debut activities. Be sure to get to know her well.”

 

You smiled and bowed at her, “Annyeonghasayo, Kim ~~~~~~~-inmida. It’s nice to meet you.”

 

She also bowed, “Annyeonghasayo, Ahn Heechan-inmida. You can call me Heechan unnie.” She gave you a small but gentle smile. 

 

Mr. Lee darted towards the exit. “I’ll let you two get to know each other.” He quickly left the room to check on how Infinite was doing.

 

Heechan blinked at you with large eyes, “So, I heard you are Nam Woohyun’s cousin, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter