Married to Superman - Chapter Eight

Married to Superman

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter VIII

 

 

His amazing cold stare stunned me as I saw him pinning down Ji Yul softly on the floor. She was struggling to death and gasping rapidly for air—it’s like she’s been cursed or being tamed or something. I don’t know what he can do but I was relieved to be saved by him. I stood up, taking some steps backwards as

 

Ji Yul’s loud and angry growls pulled out all the chills in my spine.

 

“I shouldn’t have left you.” His voice was a mixture of regret and comfort. I tried to speak but I was shut. I don’t know why I can’t control my voice inside this place, I don’t know why I am being attacked, I don’t know why age matters but I do know one thing—he came back for me.

 

“Leeteuk…” I mumbled his name but it seems like I said it loud enough for him to turn his attention to me and gave me a sweet smile, yet his gaze was cold and his eyes showed worry. I looked at Ji Yul, she still hasn’t calmed down but her skin and eye color are changing back to normal as Leeteuk her hair gently—just like what Jiyong did when I first saw Ji Yul. Why are they doing that?

 

 “Could you please close your eyes for awhile?” he asked in a manner that I became curious of and wants to now close my eyes. I asked him why but he didn’t answer. Instead, he focused back on Ji Yul who’s like a wild boar that’ll be roasted in a moment. She’s making loud growls and yelps that I don’t know what the cause is. It can’t be that Leeteuk’s grasping her too much?  As far as I can see it, the way he held her was as soft as a feather, no pressure or effort at all.

 

Or is he putting a spell on her or something?

 

Come to think of it—I haven’t seen what Leeteuk’s power is yet. Ji Yul has the power to be wild and become a witch; she can also create shift faces from ugly to uglier looks—but I don’t know what they’re true power is yet. And why is Leeteuk protecting me? Why does Ji Yul keep me here but at the same time, it seems like she despises me?

 

“I don’t want to close my eyes.” I stubbornly stood straight, examining Leeteuk’s chuckle for a while.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked with a loving smile that I couldn’t be tired to look at. With his cold name and gaze, he still gives off that warm and sweet smile.I nodded—and regretted it.

 

The moment I laid eyes on them, I can’t take it off. It’s as if my eyes were super glued to them. This feeling, I know I’ve felt this before. The feeling was already embedded inside me; the feeling was already coded to my system called heart. I looked at Leeteuk as he covered Ji Yul’s lips with his. Ji Yul calmed down as Leeteuk gave her that warm gushy feeling called kiss. I don’t get what’s happening. Why are they kissing Ji Yul? What does she have that attracts them to her?

 

My knees weakened on its own and I unconsciously fell to the ground on bended knees, never leaving my gaze at them. It’s definitely weird.

 

Leeteuk pulled away from Ji Yul who has calmed down and in a complete trance. He walked towards me, gently grabbing my arms. He bended in front of me with that warm gentle smile plastered on his well molded face. I looked at his amazing eyes, they were glowing than before.

 

“Why…I don’t get…How…” I uttered as Leeteuk gently rested his index finger on my lips, smiling and shaking his head. I stopped halfway to my stuttering when he lifted me like a princess. I gasped lowly as his cold hands touched my skin, he muttered some words that I can’t comprehend but I did not give any care to that, instead, I looked back at Ji Yul who’s like a little kid that has seen a ghost. She still hasn’t moved from that sitting position of hers. Questions ran inside my mind. Lots of questions bugged me as the big rusty door shut slowly behind us, making me take a last glance at Ji Yul who slowly turned her head towards me with glowing black eyes.

 

A chill ran down my spine as I saw that eyes of Ji Yul.

 

But no, that’s not what mostly gave me the chill.

 

It was Leeteuk’s cold presence. It’s as if something enveloped him making him scarier and colder than before. It’s as if ghosts surrounded him making me feel like my body was drenched in pure eyes and I’ve been scared suddenly by a scary and ugly looking clown. It’s as if Leeteuk became more—powerful.

 

Before I could even ask why he came back here, I was already lying on the bed. I didn’t even notice us getting inside this peculiar room nor did I saw Leeteuk shifted, placing me down on the bed and tucking me in like I’m a little girl.

 

“Leeteuk…” I started saying his simple yet full of wonder and coldness name. He stood up properly as he stood next to my bed.

 

“Hmmm?” he gently hummed a question as he back the hair falling down on my face. I flinched as his skin touched mine again. The part where he touched me turned numb like I was electrified or something.

 

It’s like I’m touching Jiyong too.

 

“I don’t get it….I don’t get anything at all.” I glumly said as confusion raided my innocent mind with this world. What place is this, really? I’ve been staying here for too long and yet, I still don’t know where I am. I still don’t know what I am doing here. I still don’t know—where Jiyong is.

 

“I know you don’t get it and I’m honestly wishing you won’t know it yet.” he shook his head with a deep sigh showing his discomfort towards something.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I just want you to be safe.” Leeteuk’s words rang inside my head over and over again

 

 

Be safe.

 

 

Why do I have a feeling that somehow, Jiyong and Leeteuk are the same? How come Leeteuk always gives me that feeling the way Jiyong makes me feel too? Why are there so many common traits between Leeteuk and Jiyong’s action towards me? Why does the presence of Leeteuk make me crave for Jiyong? Why did they say they want me to be safe?

 

I want to know everything. I want the answers to these questions.

 

“Take a long rest now and I swear to you, Ji Yul won’t be bothering you again.” He my cheek one last time before giving me his sweet smile for the last time that minute and before completely disappearing from the trail of my sight. I sighed in disbelief and confusion before making my head hit the comfy spot on a pillow that smelled like rose berries.

 

Each time I close my eyes, all I could picture is Leeteuk and Jiyong standing next together and then suddenly, their bodies will move on a tranquil state then I’ll see that they are—one. They are the same.

 

But it can’t be.

 

I woke up with a start with my cold sweat running down my neck and filling my nape. I also wiped off the pieces of water pearls on my forehead as I looked around in the dark room. Glowing eyes surrounded me that gave me the shiver like a cold bath in the morning. The eyes of the animals on the pictures on the wall glowed like little stars filling the room with an awe-inspiring view. In the morning, every time I see those pictures, it gives me the creep—but for the very first time, I admired them.

 

I guess there is really something beautiful in the dark—like how the stars shine brightly when it’s completely dark. It’s also the same as how the eyes of the animals in this room glowed as the darkness enveloped us. The moonlight shyly hid behind the dark curtain on the window, making no available light to trespass in here.

 

Seeing Leeteuk and Jiyong fuse in one body in my dream made all the sleepiness run away from me.

 

I sighed, jumping off from Gerry, the moving plant bed I’m sleeping on. I slowly tiptoed around the room, admiring each painting on the wall as I hummed to Gerry’s lullaby snore. I guess this world is really full of surprises.

 

And Ji Yul’s lair doesn’t end with surprises.

 

My spine sent a message to my brain that a presence is present in this room. I am not alone.

 

I slowly turned my head, having a fight with myself if the presence is from a ghost or maybe Leeteuk’s. I knew this smell and this feeling; it’s like when Leeteuk is around—everything seems to be safe yet cold, comforting yet awkward, worth craving for yet confusing.

 

My eyes widened and the butterflies in my stomach flapped their wings rapidly as I saw those eyes that I fell in love with. It feels like thousands of feathers tickled me at the same time and an invisible background music played as his figure was being spotlighted by the sudden entrance of the moonlight from the open window where he came in. Jiyong is right here, in front of me with a somehow softer face than before.

 

A stray smile was drawn on my lips by a very famous artist.

 

“Jiyong.” I forced it to be an interrogative word but then, the happiness conquered me making me want to exclaim it as an exclamatory statement. Was I ever this happy to see Jiyong?

 

He planted his hands on his pockets, gesturing his head to me to come with him.

 

I was confused at first but his eyes draw me to them as if my soul was being replenished. I took the risk to step towards him and hold his hand as he offered it to me. That night, we flew away as he takes me to the stars.

 

 

 

 

------------------------

OMO, is Ji and Leeteuk the same person?!

And what's with all the kissing with Ji Yul?!

grrrr!