Married to Superman - Chapter Ten

Married to Superman

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

---------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter X

 

 

“Sandara.” A warm gentle voice called out my name. I wanted to open my eyes but it seems like darkness is all I could see. I don’t know if my eyes are already open or if it’s still closed. A voice called my name out again, this time a little distinct and softer.

 

I attempted to open my eyes again—and I know I have but I couldn’t see anything. A panic rushed inside me, desperately wanting to see the person who’s calling out my name. I want to know what happened after I out. All I could remember was Leeteuk telling me what he feels and Ji Yul having a horrified and shocked expression on her face.

 

“I—I can’t open my eyes.” I talked to the darkness enveloping me. The voice shushed me for awhile and then a pair of warm hands touched my cheeks. I flinched as a familiar scent tickled my nose trickling my spine.

 

 “Just relax and gently blink when you felt my hand on your forehead, alright?” her voice was sweet and velvet. Her scent was definitely familiar. I know I’ve smell that scent before and it brings back something in me. Pain?

 

“Unbind thee the power of thy wind.” She whispered and as I felt her hand on my forehead, I slowly blinked. Shimmering green stones welcomed me and a gentle face had a smile traced on her lips as I looked at her. Those deep sea green eyes of her watched me in awe and her face reminds me of a sweet and comforting face of a loving mother. But her face was young and beautiful.

 

I sat up and looked around me. There were statues of whirlwinds and tornados everywhere. Sculptures of swirls and curls that I can’t comprehend and paintings of a meadow with broken houses and strong winds. I turned back my gaze on this girl and she caressed my cheeks.

 

“Um, so yeah—thank you for whatever you have done on me.” I slowly removed her hand and awkwardly let out a laugh. She chuckled lowly as she stood up, making her green robe dance as she walked around the room—scrutinizing and admiring the sculptures.

 

I awkwardly looked around and my eyes locked on hers. “You are Sandara Park, am I right?” her voice echoed around the big hall room. Her cherry red lips formed a smile as she said my name. I nodded.

 

“How did you know?” I asked confusingly. She walks towards me and her weight did not add on the other side of the bed as she sat down. It’s as if she’s light as a feather.

 

“You are quite known.” She said in a whisper. We locked gazes for a moment before she continued. I am in an unknown world again and I bet Jiyong isn’t searching for me. But I’m quite certain that Leeteuk is, for in that split of moment that I was out, I saw him in my dreams. He was talking to me and reminding me to be safe always and to never talk about Jiyong.

 

I cleared my throat and moved to the side, getting off from the bed, “Thank you for your hospitality but I really need to—“

 

“No, you don’t need to go. You stay here, where you are safe.”

 

The word rang inside me again. I’ve been in two worlds already and I don’t know where I can be safe. On our home or maybe earth, I wasn’t safe because a talking fish almost killed me. I wonder if Ji Yul’s lair and this weird hall is still a part of earth.

 

“Oh no, I—I don’t need to be safe…I mean, Leeteuk have been telling me that already and I was not even safe on that witch Ji Yul’s lair. Jiyong wanted me to—“

 

“Jiyong? You know him?” an amused expression appeared on her face but looking in her eyes—I could see sadness and pain. She knows Jiyong and I feel like something in the past happened to her involving him.

 

I nodded and stood up, wanting to get out of this peculiar world. “So, thank you.” I walked away heading for a door, not knowing which door it is for it seems like hundreds of doors are a portal here.

 

“What is your relationship to him?” I stopped as her voice became like a hurricane rushing inside my ear. The room shook violently and strong winds rocked me back and forth. I turned around to face her but she was gone, leaving me in a dangerous state where it seems like the hall will fall down.

 

“Why do I always end up in danger when the talk is about Jiyong!?” I yelled, trying to save my life. I am no superman nor a wonder woman and I don’t even know what I am capable of—so why do I need to save my life?

 

I ran to a random door I chose and opened it. “It’s locked!” I shrieked as I went on another door, opening it. Another, and another and then another.  They are all the same. Locked and won’t let me out.

 

“Jiyong—he’s a special person. He is no ordinary superman.” Her voice echoed inside the room. The winds were becoming wilder and the hall was shaking even more. I hold unto a pillar, trying to hold onto my balance.

 

“I know! There is no ordinary superman! That’s why they are super!” I yelled, followed with a cuss as I talked to the talking hall. If ever I see that girl, I’ll make sure to get her eyes off and crush it into pieces.

 

“Then answer me! What is he to you!?” her voice was strong like a tornado and rough like the whirling wind. I would really die instantly if I didn’t hold onto this pillar because everything is starting to lose their balance and being carried away by the wind circulating in this hall with no windows and locked doors.

 

“He’s my husband!” I confessed and it caught me. I forgot I shouldn’t tell anyone that he is my husband. This can’t be good. The shaking stopped and the strong winds disappeared. A green glow appeared in front of me. Her supposed to be gentle face appeared in front of me and her mannequin-like skin glowed as her robed appeared into my vision.

 

“He’s your…husband?” her voice trembled and her eyebrows scrunched. Pain was added in her eyes for it became darker and greener than before. I gulped and nodded, making the worst mistake in my life.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, a superman—is your husband!? He married an imbecile like you!? H—he chose you over a goddess like me?” her nails slowly buried on my neck, making me gasp for air. I hold onto her hands, attempting to remove its grasp from me. She can be really conceited. I know she looks like a goddess but she doesn’t need to tell it to my face.

 

I choked as I glared at her. Those green eyes of her glowed with darkness. She reminds me of Ji Yul—only an even more beautiful version. “Yeah…he married a person like me. I’m his awful wedded wife.”

 

“Lawful wedded wife.” A voice corrected me and the girl’s hands released from my neck. I fell to my knees, panting and gasping for air. Her grip on me was harsh and I could still feel her nails on me. I should’ve followed Leeteuk’s command—I should never talk about Jiyong.

 

‘Sandara, are you okay? Please don’t do it again. Don’t ever say that guy’s name. You are being hurt and it hurts me even more.’

 

Leeteuk’s voice rang inside my mind. I looked up and see the girl stunned and looking at a different direction. Weakly, I stood up and I was still grasping my neck. Blood started flowing down where the girl’s nails were buried. “I hate blood.”

 

“I know.”

 

I looked at the person who keeps rudely answering me. Like the girl, I was dumbstruck. I know I should be angry and keep cursing him but no—I was happy enough to see him. It’s like I’ve won the lottery just by seeing his face.

 

“Jiyong.” A voice chorused with me by saying his name. The girl and I exchanged glances. She knows him and she has got something to do with his life.

 

“You’re supposed to be my lawful wedded wife but it seems like you are now my awful wedded wife.” He walked towards where the girl and I are. I scowled at him and tried hiding my smile. I managed to control the happiness I am feeling. His brown eyes focused on me for a moment before he turned his gaze to the girl.

 

“Jin Ah.” He said her name with such slowness and softness. He said it with passion and familiarity. It hurts me. He never said my name that way before, so why her? What is she to him?

 

I’d rather be killed by those strong winds Jin Ah is causing than to hear Jiyong say other girls’ name. I know I am being selfish but I have the right to keep him. He is mine and I hope he’s aware of that.

 

“Jiyong, wait.” I moved, wanting to walk towards him but it seems like something is holding my feet down. My feet were stuck on the spot and all I could do was look at Jin Ah, starting to be closer to Jiyong. He just stood there without any reaction. He just stood there as if I wasn’t there. He stood there as Jin Ah wrapped her arms around him.

 

Do you ever feel like you just lost your favorite toy? Have you ever been betrayed by a friend? Have you ever headed a lie but then you know the truth? Do you know what it feels like to receive nothing at Christmas? Do you ever feel like—your heart was being gripped real hard until all the blood was drained?

 

It hurts. Simple as that.

 

That’s what it feels right now.

 

No words can other described it. All I could do is watched them. Why does it always happen? Why isn’t Jiyong resisting even if Jin Ah is snaking him? Jiyong was kissing Ji Yul. Jiyong is hugging Jin Ah. What else do I need to see? I’ve never done that to Jiyong before so why can they do it with him?

 

I don’t get this stupid world.

 

I don’t get this stupid cupid who shot me wrongly with his arrow.

 

“I’d rather be with Leeteuk…than you.” I whispered as I clenched my fist. My feeling was suddenly cold—it’s like I am a cold blooded person before, I mean literally cold. It feels like I’m being bitten by thousand of sharp fangs. This weird feeling—I know I have felt this before somewhere. I just can’t figure out where or when.

 

I repeated Leeteuk’s name inside my head, wanting to forget about what I am seeing right now. I can’t move my head nor close my eyes. I was just focused on them.

 

An aura enveloped them. It’s like they are glowing together.

 

It’s as if they’ve been together.

 

‘Sandara, I don’t want you hurt but its better that I’d be the one to tell you.’

 

Leeteuk’s voice lingered inside my head. I don’t know how this telepathy thingy is working between Ice and I but I’m somehow thankful for it. Now I know Leeteuk never leaves me—unlike Jiyong. Leeteuk is always there for me. Leeteuk keeps saying he doesn’t want me hurt. Leeteuk seems like to love me more than Jiyong.

 

But why does my heart keeps beating for Jiyong, whereas my stupid brain is screaming Leeteuk’s name?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Sandara — Jin Ah is Jiyong’s firs love.’

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Im Jin Ah