Married to Superman - Chapter Five

Married to Superman

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter V

 

The unfamiliar place made me feel so small—so different. It’s like I’m in a different dimension and I don’t know who I am. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I don’t know how to live my life.

 

The way that Lee teuk asked me was no joke. He was serious.

 

I remembered how he left me there inside the unfamiliar room with the goblin animals looking down at me with disgrace and hatred. He left me with a few days to decide before he completely forces me to be with him—to be a part of him as he said. I shook off the thought and tried focusing and entertaining myself with the workers picking up berries at this enormous field lay in front of me. They all look like Bum.

 

“Sandara!” a creature that looked like Bum waved at me from the middle of the field. He was holding a basket full of berries with different colors.

 

“Bum!” I happily chirped.

 

All of them now are waving at me.

 

I laughed inside of me thinking that maybe all of them are named Bum—or maybe that’s what they are. They started showing me different berries and offering me drinks made out of their picked berries. I gratefully rejected all of it but they didn’t stop- they continued to follow me around the place.

 

“Really, I’m full, so no, thank you.” I plastered a smile on my face and turned around to face them. To my surprise, the Bum in front of me now turned into thousands of Bum. I gasped as they all offered me their berries. I started to panic as they push each other—trying to get my attention.

 

What is with this place?

 

It’s like they lack affection. They wanted care and tenderness.

 

“Sandara—nom nom!” They all pushed each other, shoving me their baskets of berries. My breathing became heavier as the pound smell of the berries reached my nose. I feel nauseous and the thousand Bum doubled.

 

I stepped backwards but they keep on moving forward to me until I’m cornered and all I could hold unto was—a doorknob. I quickly twisted it and found myself falling inside a room. Without hesitation, I closed the door and stared at it in horror as I heard the cries of Bum’s on the other side of the door.

 

“Thought about it yet?”

 

I jumped to my foot when a cold ice spoke.

 

It was Lee teuk.

 

“Where are you?” I tried finding my way in the darkness but it’s no use, the room is pitching black. I can’t see anything. But Lee teuk can see me which is amusing but at the same time—creepy. This must be his room for its cold, just like his name and his smile.

 

“Follow my voice.” He ordered and I tried. I searched for a wall to guide me but there is no wall around. This place is a void of space. No furniture that I can bump into, no light that passes through the empty windows, no walls to hold those windows—nothing.

 

“How can I follow your voice if it echoes everywhere.” I frowned.

 

I heard a small chuckle and within a blink of an eye—everything turned to white.

“See me now?” Lee teuk asked with an amused tone.

 

“No, because it’s now pure white. I can’t see anything.” I exclaimed and looked around. Yup, pure white. No nothing.

 

“That’s the problem with you humans. You easily give up when you see nothing. You just use your eyes—you rely on them. You don’t see what you want to see because you keep on focusing on the hindered thing that keeps you from that view. You’re not truly using your eyes.” Lee teuk’s voice echoed inside the void like thunder. Soft and gentle thunder.

 

“What do you mean?” I scowled, still looking around trying to find him through his voice.

 

“Sandara, close your eyes.”

 

“How can I see if I close them?” He’s sure is weird.

 

“Just do what I say.” I must say, he’s as persistent and commanding like Jiyong.

 

Jiyong.

 

I wonder where he is now.

 

I shook my head real hard trying to get him off my mind. I just followed what Lee teuk wanted.

 

“And then what?” I confusingly and desperately want to open my eyes now because there are movements around me already—it gives me the creeps.

 

“Look up.”

 

I did what he said and tilted my head upwards, feeling a cool and tingling sensation on the tip of my nose. I heard a voice inside my head commanding me to focus—and so I did. I erased everything that I wanted to see and focused on the thing that I need—not want.

 

Jiyong’s face flashed on my mind.

 

I quickly opened my eyes and was dumbstruck to see a pair of half green and half blue eyes smiling at me.

 

“I—Lee teuk…” he was hanging from the ceiling—or am I the one hanging? I don’t know since his feet were completely flat on a white void above me and he was looking straight into my eyes. On the other hand, I feel like I’m falling—falling but not moving.

 

“Tell me what you see now without looking around you?” his cold breath kissed my face that sent down the hot chills all over my body. I cleared my throat but I was still nervous with his face being so close to mine.

 

“H—how will I do that if I don’t look around?” I asked with confusion. I tried looking around but I was surprised that his hands were keeping my face on place, not making me move. I was on my toes already, reaching for his face even more—he’s pulling me towards him.

 

“Here’s how…”

 

A partly cold but warm softness enveloped me as he leaned closer—making our lips covers each other. The sensation he gave me was different. It’s as if I’ve touched a fire and I didn’t want to remove my hand from that fire. It’s as if I’ve seen my very first fireworks show. He made me feel like my lips are being covered by a warm blanket—being sweetened by sugar—I was caught in a deep trance. I feel like my lips were bitten by a thousand fire ants. My face was being stung by millions of jellyfish. My body—being caressed by endless soft feathers.

“People close their eyes when they cry, pray, or kiss because the best things—cannot be seen visually. It can only be felt—“he slowly pulled me up making me upside down, no, wait. I was the one upside down awhile ago. I was standing at the ceiling floor awhile ago—but now; I’m stepping on the right floor beside Lee teuk.

 

“In here.” He touched the portion where my heart is. I looked at his hand and they were glowing.

 

“Lee teuk…what are you?” I held his hand and removed it from where it was resting. He chuckled a little—echoing inside this still empty room.

 

“Why, I am you.” He simply said with a sweet smile, he held my hand and slowly lifted me up.

 

How can he move so fluent inside this room? It’s like every space here is a floor. You can move freely with graceful movements.

 

“I don’t get you.”

 

“Sandara, you won’t get anything unless you tasted it—just like water. No one still gets what flavor it has. No one still gets why it’s universal. No one still gets why it’s simple and yet special.”

 

Finishing his last sentence—I gasped and held my breath. The room suddenly became a pool of water. I looked up but it was still water—no way out. No air. I held my breath even more, wanting for air but Lee teuk just held my hand tighter—not wanting to let me go. I wanted to speak, I wanted to complain but no words came out. I’m afraid to speak. I’m afraid to drown.

 

Lee teuk shook his head and rested his index finger in front of my lips.

 

“Breathe.” He freely said without drowning. I shook my head and wrapped my hands around my neck, desiring for air. I swam upwards but I’m being drawn to nothing.

 

“Trust me.” I looked below me and saw Lee teuk calmly standing at the bottom of nowhere. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth—inhaling—air. I gasped as I fell down on a hard wood. I looked around and the room was like a regular library. Surrounded with books and fire place in the middle. A hand appeared in front of me; I looked up and saw a smiling Lee teuk, offering his hand to me. I gratefully accepted it and he fixed me on my feet.

 

“Thank you for trusting me. You could’ve died in there.” He chuckled lowly. I raised an eyebrow at him. Seriously, what is this guy? He’s like a cool psycho.

 

“Are you crazy!?”

 

“Crazy for you, yes.” His British accent echoed inside my head. A trace of heat kissed my cheeks.

 

“Weirdo.” I looked away from his warm gaze. Lee teuk can be somehow selfish when I first met him but he’s really—out of the ordinary. I looked around the library—ordinary books filled the gaps in the empty shelves. There are Shakespeare’s works and other famous authors’ remarkable doings. This is like a normal world.

 

“Tell me, what kind of place is this?” I let my fingers trace the letters on the side of the books as I passed by them.

 

“Library.”

 

I stopped and faced him, scowling. He just shrugged with a sheepish smile.

 

“I know that, I meant, this world. What kind of space shifting world is this?”

“This is Ji Yul’s lair.” Lee teuk said the place like it’s worth cursing of and full of hate and grudge. The heath of the fire shouted at the yelling silence between Lee teuk and me. I took a seat, facing Lee teuk’s serious face. I wonder what he is thinking. I wonder if he is an ally or maybe an enemy. Is this place safe for me? Are the creatures I’m meeting here—friends?

 

I examined Lee teuk for a moment. He seemed to be a trust-worthy person. Even though he looks—like a villain. I can feel something that I feel when I’m with Jiyong.

 

I feel safe.

 

“Lee teuk…why did you wanted to marry me? Why is Ji Yul somehow—hungry for me? Why did you—“I trailed off, ingesting all my courage and pride, “Kissed me?”

 

I finalized with a croaking voice, Lee teuk gave me his sweet chuckles once again before looking directly through my eyes and answered, “Because you are Sandara Park.”

 

I guess it is worth cursing to be me—to be Sandara Park. Because all I know is that they desire for me—they desire something I have. And that’s what I wanted to find out. I bid Lee teuk goodbye and he returned it with a on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

I am thinking of Leeteuk & Dara as a new pair!