Married to Superman - Chapter Four

Married to Superman

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter IV

 

 

I guess flying is indeed incredible. It’s amazing. It’s like I was born again when I saw the small cities and cars below me. I was amazed by the tiny movements that the world does. Seeing the world in a different perspective is such a wonderful thing. I have this sudden urge to want to know each people’s lives. I want to know their stories. But that doesn’t matter now.

 

All that matters is I’m on his arms. I don’t care where we are going, I’m just happy to be with him. And I do hope he knows that. My feelings for him are being further developed. I’m being such a jerk for loving him first. Now I’m starting to wonder who his first love is. Did he already fall for someone? Does he felt what I am feeling for him now? Has he been hurt?

 

I have so many questions.

 

I looked at his face—dead serious. No change.

 

I sighed and buried my face on his chest. I felt some movement he made but I did not look up. I just want to savor this moment with him. My heart raced so fast after what had happened in the cooking room. It was a weird event. Was it a sign?

 

“Sleepy?” his chest echoed his voice. I hold unto his neck even more, wrapping my arms around him—making him mine. I nodded a little and I heard him commented a small “Oh.”

 

This is the first time that he flew me to the sky. This is the first time I actually touched the clouds. It’s amazing. It’s somehow cold but there’s something in him that keeps me warm. That keeps me safe even though I know he could just drop me to the ground any moment now and I’d be dead right on the spot.

 

“Hold on, alright?” he commanded, even though I don’t know what he is talking about—I just nodded.

 

I wished I never left his arms. I wished we never touched the land again. I wished that I didn’t agree to his command. I wished that I didn’t want to be safe—I don’t want to if it means seeing him like this. Seeing him hugging another girl.

 

“Is she the one?” her glowing brown eyes stared at me with hunger. Her smooth glowing skin paired with his. Her amber hair with the streaks of gold shimmered as the sunlight enveloped the two of them—farther away from me. Even though they are stationary—even though her arms were only wrapped around his neck…the picture I am seeing is that they are moving farther away. She’s taking him away from me.

 

My heart simply broke into two. The descriptions in other books and novels are right—your heart feels like it’s really literarily breaking into two. It hurts. It’s aching.

 

Jiyong nodded, not moving. He’s letting her hug him. He’s letting her caress his body. I’ve never done that to him and I am his wife. I’m the one who loves him.

 

That’s right, I forgot—I’m not sure if he loves me too, I shouldn’t get my hopes up. He never said he loved me.

 

“Ji Yul, nice meeting you.” She introduced herself, shifting gracefully towards me. In a split of seconds she was already standing in front of me, holding my shivering hands with her cold ones. As I look closer to her face, it was magnificent—beautiful—stunning. She’s like a live statue of Venus. She’s statuesque and she looks like the perfect doll ever produced by the most talented crafter in the world.

 

“Sandara.” I uttered as she pulled me into a tight hug.

 

“You have his scent.” A cold shiver ran down my spine as she my nape. I pushed her away with wide eyes. She gave me a sweet smile and then she went back to Jiyong—wrapping her long slender arms around him.

 

“Now, how long do you want her to be here?” she traced Jiyong’s face with her long glowing nails.

 

My heart sank to what I heard. I looked at Jiyong but he looked away—focusing on Ji Yul’s face. My nails sank to my palms as I furiously clench my fist, watching them flirting with each other as if my presence is not important.

 

“Once the battle is solved.” His voice was flat but I can see it in his eyes—affection and content.

 

Tears started forming behind my eyes. I looked away from the two of them but there’s something that’s making me look even more.

 

I looked.

 

And I died inside me.

 

Her hands were caressing his hair as they satisfy each other with their warm and passionate kiss. The stray tears started falling down on my burning cheeks. My spine made a reflex to fell down on the floor and focus on my shaking hands—wanting to pull him away but I can’t. I can’t move. I was stunned by the scene.

 

A voice called out my name that made me look back to them. She looked at me with taunting eyes and filled with hunger and satisfaction. I did what I should. I ran towards them and pushed her from him—it did no effect. They were inside a glass that I didn’t saw at first. They were surrounded by this invisible barrier that an ordinary girl like me can’t break. It’s impossible. My heart continued to break as she pulled him closer and closer to him.

 

I want to die on the spot.

 

“Sandara!” my body being shaken like there’s an earthquake woke me up instantly. I sat up with a start and gasped to see a familiar face smiling at me. She was holding a silver tray filled with different kind of unknown foods.

 

“CL—Chaerin?” I blinked harder to make my vision clearer. The girl in front of me frowned but then smiled again as if something is amusing about me. She sat next to me on my bed properly, offering me foods that are enveloped with different shimmering colors.

 

“No, no, Me - Bum.” She moved her hand towards me—offering a hand shake. Her accent was quite difficult to differentiate, but that doesn’t bother me. What bothers me more is her posture—she has a praying mantis posture which is definitely weird for me. I forced a smile and shook her wrinkled hands slowly.

 

“So, uh—Bum, where exactly am I?” I asked looking around in an unfamiliar room. It’s filled with weird pictures of animals that look like goblins. I always think animals are cute—but this time, it gave me a different view.

 

“Sandara… here in Ji Yul’s lair.” The way Bum speaks made me smile. She must’ve noticed it since she smiled bigger—showing her shark teeth. I moved backwards feeling the chill of her teeth.

 

“Bum sorry to make you like this—“she suddenly shifted forms and my face was plastered on the before face of Chaerin. I gasped to see my own face with my scared expression. It’s like I’m looking at a mirror but the mirror delays the expression I’m showing. “Bum sorry.” She apologized once again and I smiled, showing its okay.

“Sandara nom nom?” she showed me the tray.

 

“Pardon me?”

 

“He’s asking if you’re hungry.” A low voice but sounded like thunder echoed inside the room. Bum’s face showed a scared expression and then she vowed to me, standing up and then vowing to a guy standing at the door. I looked at him—he looks ordinary except of those half green, half blue eyes of his. I shivered by looking at them.

 

“He?” I looked at Bum.

 

Bum smiled awkwardly at me and then suddenly, Bum’s face changed from Chaerin’s face to a male’s face. He has no ears and his eyes are gold, like the sun. He showed me a cheery expression although with that smile of his—showed fear and sadness.

 

“Bum no she. Bum a he.” He explained before turning back his attention to the guy at the door. We both looked at him and I was stunned to see him petting a real life plant that moves and growls—it looks like a tiger with its stripes and sharp teeth but it’s covered with leaves and it’s resting on a pot.

 

“Master Lee teuk.” Bum vowed before disappearing into thin dust.

 

“Bum!?” I panicked and looked under my bed, no sign of the cheery Bum. My heart sank.

 

“Where did he go? W-why did he disappeared into thin air!?” I panicked asking the guy at the door. He showed me an amused smile before moving a step. His one step was like a thousand miles of walking, because before I could even blink—he was right by my side already, his hand was resting on my right cheek.

 

The coldness of his hand transferred to my cheek until it became literally numb.

 

“Now I know why.” His lips didn’t moved but I could hear him say it. I looked at him in the eyes and they showed the same thing that Ji Yul’s eyes gave me—hunger.

 

I quickly backed away but I have nowhere to go, the bed was suddenly enveloped by green big leaves. I looked at the bed—it was a flower. It’s color purple with darker spots and spiky but soft edges. I looked at the guy named Lee teuk in horror—but he’s still cool with it. No fear was embedded on his face. Only amusement.

 

“W—what’s happening on the bed?” I was panicking. I wanted to call out for Jiyong but what I saw yesterday made my throat full of blocking for his name. Yesterday…the scene. Was it a dream?

 

Or was it really true?

 

I don’t know. And I don’t want to know—because it hurts.

 

“I guess Gerry is hungry.” He patted the bed and suddenly, the roaring that the bed made calmed down. All I could hear now is whining and purrs from the bed.

 

“Gerry?”

 

“The bed.” He said with a smile.

 

If I were to compare this guy from Jiyong—this guy is comfortable to be with.

 

Despite of his cold eyes and cold skin, his smile was warm as the sun. It’s comforting and it envelops my soul with a weird desire.

“Sandara Park.” He stood up and sniffed the air. He said my name with such pleasure. Jiyong never mentioned my name like that before. I looked at him with curiosity and awe.

 

His eyes locked with mine. All the goose bumps appeared all over my body. His eyes are really incredible. How did it happen? The upper part is colored green while the lower is blue. Maybe these are just contact lens? But no—nothing here is fake. Nothing in this room is ordinary.

 

I still don’t know where I am and I’ve been meeting strangers. But I hope this place is a better dream than before. I don’t want to see Jiyong nor Ji Yul—yet.

 

“Sandara Park—marry me.”

 

Lee teuk’s voice was warm but his gaze turned me into dry ice.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

Those who incase don't know the following characters:

Lee teuk

 

Ji Yul (Dal Shabet)

 

Bum