Married to Superman - Chapter Sixteen

Married to Superman

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter XVI

 

 

I said his name again and again. It’s like something possessed me that is definitely obsessed with Jiyong’s name. I even forgot that we are in a public place, I forgot that I am supposed to be married with Leeteuk and I can’t just go hugging other guys—even if he is my real husband—because it will definitely put a stain to my name besides the word ‘’ which CL just addressed me with.

 

I even forgot that I existed. All I know is that Jiyong is here, alive, breathing in my arms.

 

When my sanity came back and reality just ruined the moment, the murmurs, whispers, giggles and name calling started entering my ear. I quickly pulled away from Jiyong and rubbed the back of my neck, awkwardly.

 

My eyes started traveling and my ears started to eavesdrop to the conversations made by these bum students around me.

 

She’s really a .

 

She’s married and yet she is hugging Kwon Jiyong!

 

Maybe she’s pregnant that’s why she’s got married at such a young age!

 

Innocence can’t be really seen physically now.

 

I wonder where they did it.

 

These are just some of the murmurs rolling in the mill. I rolled my eyes and felt really peeved about this nonsense. I’d just like to yell at them and be proud that I am married—yes—but not to Leeteuk. I am married to this amazing person right in front of me with a smirk on his face.

 

Jiyong is smirking?

 

“Congratulations on your marriage.” He brusquely shook my hand with that unknown smirk on his face. My mind drifted off again as I just stared at our hands, holding each other. This physical contact is no use if it means he is congratulating me to something he and I are committed to.

 

I looked up at him and those mesmerizing eyes pulled me into a deep trance once again. I can’t believe what I just heard. What more, I can’t believe he is finding this ‘marriage’ thing amusing.

 

“Mr. Kwon, Ms. Park, I am quite certain that it’s still class hours so why in the world are you two mingling in here?” and look who just added the dilemma to my life. Mrs. Bocher. It feels like she’s watching my every move.

 

I turned around to face her with red apples smuggling on my cheeks. My ears felt hot too as I felt Jiyong took a step towards me. He is now like an inch behind me, tickling my sensitive senses and instincts about him.

 

“Mrs. Bocher, I am just congratulating Mrs. Park on her marriage.” He emphasized the words with a sarcastic—yet a touch of realistic joyous—tone in his voice. I flinched as Jiyong’s finger suddenly tickled down my back. I saw his movements on the peripheral vision of my eye, confirmed that he is still smiling.

 

It seems like he isn’t Jiyong at all. Where is the real Kwon Jiyong? My Jiyong?

 

“Ah, I see you have heard the fact too. I hope Mrs. Park isn’t feeling the morning sickness.” Mrs. Bocher added an evil laugh. The other students echoed their laughter around me, making me feel belittled and embarrassed. All I wish right now is to run away or probably, I wish that the ground would open up and devour me alive. But even if that happens, Jiyong is just by my side and he could be super manly in an instant, and I hope he does save me.

 

I gulped every saliva in my mouth and looked at Mrs. Bocher with that ‘how dare you embarrass me’ kind of look. “Not because I am married doesn’t mean that I am…” I was cut off when Jiyong stood by my side with that playful smirk on his lips.

 

“I think it’s better to be married than not to be committed to someone at all.”

 

He glanced at me for a moment then he turned to Mrs. Bocher who is now flaring red as a tomato. She’s the kind of woman who is ‘single till eternity’. I am wondering if that sticking hair nose of hers is the reason why she’s still not married at the age of fifty.

 

“W…Why, Mr. Kwon, are you taking sides between an imprudent student and a teacher?” her words went out as a croak with a touch of nervousness. I looked at Jiyong’s face.

 

He. Is. Scary.

 

Even though he has that sly smile on his face, it adds to the black aura surrounding him. It feels like he just killed—or wants to kill—somebody or something.

 

“The issue here, Mrs. Bocher—“he emphasized, making me flinches. His voice was hard as stone, “a student being married at such an age isn’t much of a predicament. I think Ms. Park here…” he paused and snatched a glance at me before turning his back his attention to a pale Mrs. Bocher, “Mrs. Park, I mean, has reasonable bounds to be married to Mr. Park Leeteuk Jung-su.”

 

It’s just simply—Ouch.

 

Does he really need to rub it in my face that I am slyly married to someone whom I don’t love? Does he really need to put it out that it is okay to him for me to be wrongly committed to someone?

Does he really need to break my already broken heart with his words that struck me like, five times?

 

I can’t believe that he is just accepting the rumor that I am tied to Park Leeteuk Jung-su.

 

I can’t believe that he even called me ‘Mrs. Park. I can’t believe he didn’t replace or corrected that ‘Mrs. Park into something like—‘Mrs. Kwon’.

 

My heart is just simply breaking into twice the thousand pieces it has been when he died. Here I am, staring at him widely like Mrs. Bocher who is also in a state of shock.

 

Right now, I wish Leeteuk is here to clear things off. He told me last night that everything will be okay.        

  

Is this situation even okay?

 

No.

 

“Mr. Kwon. I can’t believe that a highly academic student like you would act such behavior! Why are you taking Ms. Park’s side?” she smiled playfully. This evil witch will soon pay.

 

“Is it that you are her fling husband or something?” she added as she raised an eyebrow at us with that evil grin of hers. The other students started facing each other, adding false info’s into the rumor mill.

 

My ears decided not to hear anymore peeving and irritating comments from these lifeless human beings. I sighed and look at Jiyong who’s seemingly enjoying our situation at the moment.

 

Is he enjoying the fact that I am being pushed away from his life? Is he enjoying the –soon to be—fact that I am married to someone else, and not to him whom I will die for?

 

“No, ma’am. I just happen to know how it feels to be married too.” He confirmed, planting his hands on his jeans pocket as he eyed the students who started giving him shocked and surprised stares.

 

I, on the other hand, suddenly felt grateful that he is saving me in such a situation. I suddenly feel like I just broke the glass wall between us and each glass is started departing from my way—leading me to Jiyong’s.

 

Mrs. Bocher stood there with wide open as Jiyong passed by her. I gripped the books I am holding as I started walking too, clearing the distance between Jiyong and I little by little. His broad back filmed in front of me as a smile started forming on my lips. He is indeed not a man of emotion but he just saved me.

 

I stopped on my tracks as I realized something. My heart suddenly sank. My heart that sank but never sunk just felt breaking again. He said he is married—he said he knows the feeling—but he never said he is married to me.

 

“I wonder who Jiyong Kwon is married to. I mean, he is so cool and hot that any girl would fall for him! That girl is so lucky!” a pair of blondes passed by me, giggling and whispering about Jiyong.

 

They are right.

 

I wonder who he is married to. He didn’t confirm that it was me at the moment; I am still—heartbreaking to say but—married to Leeteuk. And Jiyong didn’t clear that off.

 

My feet just started dragging me to Chemistry class. Every bit of my mind was bugged with such thoughts. Every piece of my already broken heart was being pricked by thousands of thorns. Why can’t I just get a normal, happy, married life?

 

The time stopped as a pair of deep sea green eyes locked with mine. My hands clutched my books harder, making the pieces crumple in an odd way. My knees suddenly weakened as I ratified who the person in front of me now is.

 

“Jin Ah.” Our Chemistry teacher chorused with me. I looked at Jin Ah who is playfully putting on a sly smile on her face. This isn’t real. She can’t be here. She doesn’t exist.

 

But here she is now, right in front of me. Looking like a human goddess. She’s wearing normal human clothes that seem perfect to her even though it’s just a pair of tee and jeans.

 

“What are you doing here?” my teeth gritted as I clenched my fists, dropping the books I was holding.

 

Jin Ah smiled sweetly as she flipped her hair, making the boys go ‘ooh’ and the girls say ‘aw’ as if the girls were just defeated into a fashion show or contest.

 

“Look at you—still alive and just a mere human. I am certain Seohyun told you about Jiyong being alive?” she stated, ignoring my question. Her voice was low and her lips seems like they didn’t even moved.

 

I nodded. She took a step towards me. My dull eyes didn’t left those cursing eyes of her for even a single second. Our teacher just stood there, watching us as if we’re just playing ‘stare and smirk’ with each other.

 

“Ah, Seohyun was a good Bum.”

 

The blood inside me suddenly rose and her voice became a roaring splash of waters inside me. My knees started to feel like Jell-O as my whole body started trembling. Jin Ah just gave that pity tone and patted my head.

 

“W…was?” my vision became blurry and my eyes started to feel hot. This isn’t right. What I heard wasn’t true. I am just dreaming. No, this is a nightmare.

 

Seohyun…can’t be—

 

“Dead. Yes, she is.” She hissed, letting out a chuckle as she twirled her sorrel hair on her long slender fingers.

 

“Dead. Not breathing. She’s useless anyway. She feels like she’s already superior to me just because she can speak straight a little. Ha! That fool is impractical. She can’t even do a mere task of killing you, therefore, I made her as my feast—“her words struck me. This airhead is getting on my very soul.

 

“Shut up!” I jumped on her, clawing her face with my short nails. She yelled as she tried to grab my wrists, stopping me. I’ve had enough of her cruelty. I’ve had enough of her nonsense. She killed Seohyun and I can’t let that slip.

 

I wish I have super powers. I wish I could bury this woman alive. I just wish—I could call out for Jiyong.

 

My tears started dripping onto Jin Ah’s face. Every bit of me was in pain. I could feel every invisible slap, sting, punch, and stab inside me. It feels like my whole world is crushing. It’s the same way when Jiyong almost died.

 

I stopped when a pair of burnt hair was tangled on my hand. I looked at Jin Ah and she has a horrified look on her face. A part of her hair was ripped off, revealing her scalp and a burn mark. My hand trembled, releasing the burnt hair from its grasp as the smell of smoke coming from my hand tickled my nose.

 

“Ms. Park! Go back to your seat!” our teacher pulled me away from Jin Ah. My breathing became heavier as I flashed back in my mind what happened.

 

My hand just breathed fire.

 

I can’t process anything anymore. Everything is happening rapidly. My breathing didn’t slow down. I was catching my breath as if I’ve run a marathon. My heart was beating fast, like it is on a race. My whole world was spinning wildly as I looked at my hand.

 

“Ms. Jin Ah, what’s your surname again? And—“the teacher trailed off, “You are…” she stopped.

 

“Kwon. Jin Ah Kwon, and yes, she is married to me.”

 

I looked at the person who just entered claiming the witch on the floor with a grin on her face as his wife.

 

That’s when my breathing, my heart, and my whole world stopped. A million needles stabbed my heart, making holes in every vein and artery inside it. I could feel my every flow of my blood inside me.

 

I'm livingly dying.

 

Jiyong is married to Jin Ah?

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Confused?