Married to Superman – Chapter Eleven

Married to Superman

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter XI

 

 

“I do believe in first love never dies.” Her voice hushed inside my ear as she circled around me like a whirlwind. All I want to do is slap this piece of polluted air beside me and trap her in a jar. Hypothetically, I do think Jin Ah’s power is the power of wind. She’s been showing it off to me because I’m just a mere human who married a superhuman like Jiyong while this girl is the first love of my first love. On my side, it’s quite unfair—I loved him first but he didn’t and he still doesn’t give me that affection I want.

 

“Yeah? Maybe I should try to kill you right now just to prove that it’s right.” I let out a venomous tone as I rolled my eyes, meaning what I said. Jin Ah growled like a hungry feline protecting her territory.

 

“Talk while you still can, human. What has been mine is mine and what isn’t mine will be mine.” She hissed before disappearing into a zephyr of wind next to me. My fists clenched and I could feel my nails sinking on my palms. This very moment, I just want to hear Leeteuk’s voice and talk to him. I want to clear things up. I just want to talk to someone else.

 

“Are you getting the hang of this world?” his voice roused inside the room then passed through my ear, stinging straight through my heart.

 

I looked behind me and there he was, in his casual clothing with his pair of cool eye glasses.

 

“Indeed I am, to the extent I want to hang myself in this world.” I stood up from the bed I was sitting on and walked away from him, pretending to scrutinize and admire the stupid sculptures of Jin Ah surrounding this hollow room with its roof rising up to the sky and meeting at the middle.

 

I heard his movements not far from me. I flinched as his breath tickled my nape. My mind turned crazy and I couldn’t think of anything. It feels claustrophobic in an instant and my stomach churned as he spoke, “Sandara.” He said my name with slowness and softness, almost seductive.

 

“What did Ji Yul did to you?” he asked without any care or tenderness. Just flat as an iron.

 

“Don’t worry, if you are. She just tried to end my life. That’s all.” A snorting sound with the rhythm of sarcasm and irritation greeted Jiyong as I answered his question.

 

I growled but at the same time, shivered in a good way as he grabbed my shoulders and faced me to him. His eyes were cold as always but there something in there that I haven’t seen before—guilt.

 

“What?” I scowled and looked away from those mesmerizing eyes of his. He sighed deeply and shook his head as he started asking questions nonstop.

 

“What did Leeteuk said to you?”

 

I was caught off guard and a sudden rush inside me appeared. It feels like I was almost hit by a car or I’ve seen a strange dog and became afraid of its growl. My eyes shifted to Jiyong’s and there was the thing I haven’t seen him do to me before.

 

The look he had never given me before—care and want. He’s looking for something inside me. Sometimes, I just wish I could read his thought if there really is a sign of me in his supersized brain. I wish I could feel his heart and know if that really beats for me.

 

But I can’t.

 

I’m just an ordinary girl without any special powers. I don’t have any super strength or laser eyes or such to be special. If truth be told, I really want to be special. I want to be something out of the ordinary. I want to be admired and show to people that I am strong, I am wise—I am super.

 

“Answer me.” Jiyong commanded as if I am his ownership. All right, I am his ownership. He already owned my heart without him knowing it and he’s ruthlessly hurting and abusing it without him being conscious about. To be less melodramatic, he owns me by the paper and the power vested upon us by a priest.

 

“You really want an answer?” I mocked with glaring eyes. He nodded slowly.

 

“Fine! He asked me to marry him.” My answer was full of boasting and taunts but deep inside me I regretted telling it to Jiyong. For the very first time, I’ve seen a different look on his face. He let go of my shoulders as he just looked at me with wide eyes. The eyes that I’ve never seen with such expression before. His eyes that are full of mystery and coldness turned into something like an open book wanting to be read.

 

He cleared his throat and looked down, making me unable to see his complete expression.

 

“What did you say?” he asked in a low tone that I could even barely hear.

 

I looked away and rubbed my arm, trying to get off the goose bumps crawling and devouring me. You can never regret first before doing something you can’t turn back anymore. I shouldn’t have said it. I’m such a stupid person. I meant to hurt Jiyong and to bulls eye his conscience, but what happened? I’m the one who was scratched and was left with a deep mark.

 

“I—I have…” I uttered, trying to find the right words. I haven’t answered Leeteuk yet and he said if it took long, he will force me.

 

“You have?” his face looked up at me with an angry expression.

 

Talk about bipolar.

 

“No! I meant—I…ugh!” I stomped my foot. Why can’t I just say that I haven’t answered him yet? Is that hard to do? Of course not! But there’s something weird in my throat that won’t let me finish what I started. It won’t let me clear things off.

 

“You do like Leeteuk, don’t you?” his eyes darted away from mine, making me craves for them. I looked at his face and honestly, I missed staring at that beautiful face of his. I miss his presence, I miss how he makes me angry, I miss how he makes my day bad, I miss how he irritates and glares at me—but most of all, I miss how I never missed him before.

 

“I was just away for awhile and now you’re flirting a new guy you just met?”

 

My eyes widened to what he said. I tried to clear my mind. I tried to convince my mind that what I heard was totally the opposite. He can’t be saying such things in front of me. He can’t be judging me.

 

But he is.

 

“What!? Is that how you see me? Well I am sorry if I tend to be attracted to someone who cares for me even more and really wants to marry me. At least I don’t go kissing around witches with glowing blue eyes and being attached to their first love who’s way to cool for her power of wind.” Tears started building up behind my eyes. My body started shaking on its own and my mind went blank. The only thing that started controlling me is my anger, my stupid mouth and my jealousy.

 

“Who told you about Jin Ah!?” his voice raised a little, making me feel like a scared cat. I have never heard Jiyong became so angry before. I never saw him grip his fist in front of me before. It’s like he became a monster I don’t know.

 

My fists clenched and my jaw tightened. I’m starting to feel anxious and dizzy. “Oh, now you care about that?” I snorted angrily and rolled my eyes. This scene is like a real husband and wife fighting over something wrong inside their house—but this one is not a matter of a broken car or wired electricity. It’s about us.

 

He forcedly grabbed my shoulder and pinned me on the wall. Cracks were formed behind me and I could feel the wall breaking as my back hit the cement. He used his forced on me as if I am not human. He’s not gentle to me, he never will and I shouldn’t have known that. I remained shaking and gave him a furious glare as he exchanged it with mocking and angry eyes. The wall behind me started to make a cracking sound as Jiyong’s force pushed me even more, making me wince from the pain.

 

“Ha! I guess you are one of the abusive husband. Oh wait, I’m sorry. I forgot that you don’t have a wife at all! You never considered me as one, am I right?” I started tossing words to his conscience and hoped that he gets what I wanted to say. He gripped my shoulder even more, adding the pain I’m feeling inside.

 

But it’s weird that even though superman is using his strength on me, even though he is physically hurting me—I don’t feel any extreme pain at all…All the pain was vanquished by the hurting and breaking emotion inside my heart.

 

Doesn’t he really see me as someone to be loved? I’m foolish enough to fall for this guy.

 

“Tempestuous superman, eh?” I taunted and his eyes widened. My back started to feel weary and painful. Jin Ah will surely add this wall to the bill I owe her. Come to think of it, where is that woman?

 

“Jin Ah went to Ji Yul’s lair.” Jiyong lowly said as if reading my mind. I looked at him with wide eyes. There is no way a superman can read minds.

 

“I didn’t read your mind, you idiot. You are just definitely easy to read.” He added, creeping me out. The weight of his hands on my shoulder lightened making me able to breathe again. I didn’t notice that I was holding my breath long enough for my chest to hurt.

 

“Really? I just heard news that I was hard to read.” I rolled my eyes huffily as my mind reminded me about how Jiyong causes this long and profound crack on the wall behind me.

 

“Says who?”

 

“Nobody you know.” My tone was impatient. There is definitely something wrong with me. Even though Jiyong used his power on me, the ireful feeling inside me diDaraeared in an instant as I looked at Jiyongs’, now calm, face.

 

“Look, Jin Ah is nothing to me anymore. Ji Yul, on the other hand—you wouldn’t understand it at all.” He exhaled as if he’s irritated to talk to a child—like me.

 

“Jin Ah is nothing to you anymore? What about yesterday!? She was hugging you! Even an idiot can see the difference between your affection to me and to her! Oh, and on the other hand…I’m definitely sorry if I have a pea-sized brain that I can’t even understand why you were kissing Ji Yul as if she’s your wife!” and the volcano in me just erupted.

 

“Are you…jealous?” Jiyong’s icy brown eyes looked at me as if he was taking my clothes off.

 

“Of course I am! What do you—“

 

I stopped and realized what I just said. That was embarrassing.

 

My cheeks plastered on a flush of heat as my words echoed inside me. This can’t be good. It’s like I’ve just confessed to him.

 

“Look, I didn’t mean it that way…It’s just that—you’re just… because you were kissing other girls even though you are married. And…”

 

“Tell me what you feel for me.” he rudely interrupted me, making me pout.

 

“I…I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you till eternity ends! I hate you forever!” I was slapping his chest real hard as the tears were running down my cheeks. I don’t get myself at all. My mind screamed that I despise him but my heart says the opposite.

 

He shut up my crying and my complaining with just a sheer thing.

 

It enveloped me as his power roused inside me.

 

He made me shut up instantly with his passionate kiss.

 

“I love you too.” He mumbled lowly, adjoining me in his warm divine scent and tender safe arms.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Jiyong loves Dara afterall but what's with the kissing with other witches?!