Married to Superman - Chapter Fourteen

Married to Superman

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter XIV

 

 

 

Since Christmas day is soon approaching, I am one of the participants on Santa’s sleigh. It is definitely my fault why I now have a nose red as cherry and a rapping sound coming from me like sniffs and ‘achoo’s’. I sniffed hard as I walked along the school corridor to my locker, spotting CL with his jock boyfriend.

 

CL waved at me as the jock pulled away from her, satisfying their early desire for each other. That scene made me choke instantly but I tried to hold it back, not wanting to offend my friend.

 

“Hey there, Rudolph! What’s with the red nose?”CL giggled, following me to my locker. I stuffed my books inside before turning to her, grunting furiously.

 

I fell asleep with only a towel wrapped around me and leaving the window open, letting in the cold breeze. The result—I got a cold and I am clearly not feeling well.

 

“I’m putting on the Christmas spirit.” I sarcastically said, starting to walk to class. Last night—I’ve waited for nothing. My company till I fell asleep is just my tears and my continuous sob that night. It’s hard to fight the feelings. It’s hard to control the thing that controls me. It’s hard to fight a battle along—it’s hard to fight myself to the feelings that linger inside me.

 

The whole class hours, I just rested my head on my desk, feeling weary and tired. It seems like I am sick, sick of waiting for Jiyong and literally sick.

 

“Miss Park, are you sleeping in my class?” I quickly sat straight as Mrs. Bocher’s voice came like roaring thunder inside my ear. Here we go again. My favorite teacher of all and I can say that I am her favorite student. And yes, I am being sarcastic at the moment.

 

“No, ma’am. I’m just resting my ears from your continuous nonsense of chatter.” Great. All eyes are on me. I am also in a state of shock here. I don’t know what happened to me. It’s just like something possess me, making me answer Mrs. Bocher rudely. I sank to my seat feeling little and in trouble.

 

Whispers and giggles started ringing inside my ear as my eyes started shaking when I looked at Mrs. Bocher whose cheeks and ears are as red as a tomato.

 

“I am quite shock to your behavior, Ms. Park. Are you okay? Are you having that ‘morning sickness’ they refer to?” Mrs. Bocher quotes the word, making me look at her with wide eyes. Did I just heard right? She grinned at me, nodding and looking at my tummy.

 

“What? Oh, no, no, no. I am not pregnant. Besides I am not even—“I trailed off when the other students smirked at me playfully. Some boys even grabbed a notebook, stuffing it inside their clothes to look like they are a squared-bellied pregnant wo-man.

 

“Not married? Are you sure?” I flinched on the spot when Mrs. Bocher continued my sentence. A sudden lump of whatever it is formed in my throat, making me feel nervous and tremble at the same time. My body tensed as if a thousand mushroom just popped all over my body. Imagine having those mushrooms all over your body as you walk and every blink of an eye pops another mushroom somewhere.

 

“O…Of course. I mean, I am too young to be…married, right?” I avoided the glances and stares from the other students, especially Mrs. Bochers’. I am seriously hoping that they are just messing with me because of my sick state and that they don’t mean what they are implying right now. I mean, how in the world will they know, right? The only ones who knows that I am married is—

 

“CL.” I mumbled to myself, glancing at her. She quickly averted her eyes.

 

That’s suspicious. She couldn’t have spilled the beans? She’s my friend for how many years already and I don’t believe that she’ll tell it to anybody. Even if we fight, we promised each other to not tell any secrets we both share.

 

I looked at Mrs. Bocher with horrified eyes. “Well?” she raised an eyebrow at me, mocking me to spill the truth.

 

“A…Are you guys crazy? Who will I be married with? That’s plainly insane.” I laughed hysterically with my shaking wildly as I fought back the tears.

 

Mrs. Bocher grinned. This lady sure has some issues with me. I can clearly see that she loves me—not.

 

“We don’t know—maybe someone named…”

 

“Park Leeteuk Jung-soo.” The cold voice enveloped me, making me shudder in an instant. We all both looked at the same direction. At the door, there he was with that sweet gentle smile of his. He looks normal, he looks human. I looked at his eyes and they were different—they were deep green like a beautiful sea in a summer’s day.

 

His cold presence turned Leeteuk into something hot. He turned steam into something cold. Leeteuk’s presence made me breathe again.

 

Mrs. Bocher cleared as she glanced at me then to him, “Who are you?” she added.

 

Leeteuk smiled, walking towards my direction. In a split of seconds he was in front of me, holding my hand gently and kissing the back of my hand like a sweet gentle man. Goosebumps started flowing all over my body and a sudden jolt of lightning greeted my whole body.

 

He stood up, lifting me up in a bridal style as he faced the murmuring crowd, “I’m her husband.”

 

The only person who confuses me is Leeteuk, yet he’s the only one who can answer my question too—at the moment. He started walking away with me in his arms again. This is sure becoming his habit; suddenly appearing out of nowhere then snatching me away, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter and making all my intestines flip like crazy.

 

I looked at his face and frowned, “Why did you say that? Please take it back.”

 

He chuckled lowly, he glanced his eyes to me. For a moment there, I saw those glistening eyes of his again—the half-blue and half-green eyes. It gave me a sudden chill aside from the fever I am currently experiencing.

 

“If I take back what I said, will I be able to take you back too?” his voice was flat like iron but there was sadness in them. I could feel Leeteuk’s emotion so suddenly—and I mean literally. Yesterday my hands are burning hot and now I can feel the person’s emotion next to me? This is weird.

 

“I was never yours.” I looked away, almost saying it as a mumble. Leeteuk’s always saying these sweet words of his that makes me feel uncomfortable yet, I feel fulfilled and satisfied. Now I am starting to wonder what Jiyong will sound like when he speaks like Leeteuk.

 

“Yes, you were.” He shifted, lifting me a little for I am slipping already from his arms. I can’t help but wrap my arms around his neck because I don’t want to fall my on the ground.

 

I growled at him like a wolf, it’s a miracle I can keep growling even though I am not a wolf whatsoever.

 

“When?” I focused back on his face. He chuckled once again; looking at me and making me feel conscious about me. It feels like you are using the internet and you can’t freely surf your facebook account because your parents is behind you, watching your every move. That is what it feels like when Leeteuk looked at me.

 

“When we finally became one.” He answered bluntly, adding confusion to my already jumbled mind. I looked at him with encouragement and confusion to go one.

 

He continued, “Yesterday, your hands were literally burning hot, right?” I nodded to his question. “Do you know what my power is?”

 

“Is that a rhetorical question?” I quartered, making him chuckle. He shook his head and I just made an ‘oh’ sound. I shook my head, answering his question and adding a guessed answered to his confusing question.

 

“Your hands were connected to mine. I told you, if you didn’t answer my question about marrying me then I will force you to be mine.” He grinned, making me flinch on the spot. My mind now is cloudy and full of questions. What is he talking about? What does it has to do with my hands? What force action is he referring to?

 

“You’re so innocent. Dara, we are now as one.” Leeteuk said coldly. I looked around us and we’re already at my house. I didn’t even notice with his constant riddles on me that just by walking, we already arrived here.

 

“I—I don’t get you at all. Do I need to guess like how Bella did on Edward when she saw him glistening and sparkling in the sunlight? Edward happens to taunt Bella to say what she thought of him and she answered he is a vampire which is I am certain at first that Bella thought Edward is a snowman because he is definitely white as snow and who sparkles like that?” I rolled my eyes, letting out my big problem to him. Yes, I am having issues with that part of Twilight.

 

Leeteuk chuckled, shaking his head and fixing me on my feet. He cornered me with his arms, pinning me down gently on the wall. Well at least he is nice and gentle unlike Jiyong who almost collapsed Jin Ah’s wall because he pinned me hard enough for my back to ache. But even so, I miss Jiyong.

 

“Dara, you know why twins are so attached to each other?” he started. I shook my head. I don’t want to answer any of his riddles anymore.

 

He smiled, leaning closer to me as he continued. “Twins are attached to each other because when one is hurt, the other feels it, when the other is happy, so as the other. It’s like…they feel each other’s emotions and feelings—they feel as one. That is us Dara. The heat you are feeling on your hands is the power of mine flowing through you. Dara, my fire is yours. My light is you and so am I to you. You are my twin soul.” He finished, resting his forehead on mine and exhaling deeply.

 

I don’t get it. When did we become as one? When did I feel his power? When did Leeteuk become my twin soul? When did he become so powerful over my feelings? When did I felt so hurt seeing Leeteuk like this?

 

“Sandara Park—“he said my name with such love and adoration. I looked up at his eyes and they draw my soul to them. It feels so enchanting and majestic. He leaned closer, closing the distance between us as his warm lips enveloped mine firmly, making me flinch, and filling my head with light clouds as my stomach churned inside me.

 

As he pulled away, he simply whispered the words that made me weak—that made me think of Jiyong only, “be mine.”

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Where's Ji?