Prologue

Married to Superman

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

---------------------------------------------------

 

Here are the questions—and my answers. And it’s complicated

 

 

Living a teenage life? Check.

 

Having a life at school? Check.

 

Have a best friend? Check.

 

Fallen in love? Check.

 

Secrets? Check

 

Married? Wait.

 

 

 

To a superman?…

 

 

 

Prologue:

 

She watched him as he glided in the air like a graceful ballerina. She stood there in awe as she took photos of him saving the day once again. She can’t believe what she’s seeing—an actual scene where superman is saving the world. The bullets and lasers started to fire at him, her chest tightened and she gripped her fist. She can’t bear to watch him being hurt but her eyes were glued to those deep brown eyes. She knew that she fell in love at first sight.

 

“You’re an addict.” A girl with icy brown eyes and blonde hair as she flipped through the pages and let out a grateful and dreamy sigh. She’s an addict, and she admits it. After that day, the day when she witnessed a historical event—she became addicted to him. She fantasized about him. It’s like he’s the drug and love is the dealer. She can’t get over him.

 

“I know that, alright. Have you ever wondered who superman really is?” she let out a loving smile as she saw his face on the comic strip.

 

“Christopher Reeve?”

 

She raised an eyebrow at her. “Really? Seriously? I didn’t meant the actor of the superman by DC comics, what I meant is this superman.” She showed her the comic strip along with the newspaper wherein the handsome face of her superman is printed.

 

“Oh, him.” The blonde girl laughed, “Yeah, I always wonder who he is in real life. I meant he’s so cool. He’s not like the other superman actors in our grandmother’s years. He’s—modern.”

 

“I know, he’s just so amazing. Whoever marries this man is the luckiest girl in the world.” Sandara Park exclaimed with all her happiness bursting out of her chest. Little did she know—marrying superman is the biggest and hardest responsibility you could imagine.

 

 

 

 

I looked into those deep mesmerizing brown eyes. I was captivated by it and I couldn’t even move. It’s as if it has a stunning power that makes me freeze like a stone. He’s the boy version of medusa. He’s the one I’m marrying.

 

 “I’m so happy for you my dear.” My father gave me a last kiss on the cheek before he handed me to the person who has a serious face, waiting for me in front of the cross. I forced a smile at him but he didn’t smile back. I stood next to him facing the priest as we listen to him reading verses in the bible. I can’t believe I’ll be married at such a young age.

 

I faced him and we exchanged vows. No kissing was required so it’s good. After the exchanging of vows, since this is an unprepared wedding, there were no wedding rings. It’s cool with me since I’m marrying a stranger anyway. Only my parents knew why I will marry him. I don’t know why I said ‘I do’. I just happened to fell for those eyes again and again.

 

One secret that I will keep is that I’m married at a very young age.

 

Another secret is that—

 

               I married my addiction.

 

               I married superman.

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Yey!